• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What’s your dream video game?

Nicholas Perkins

The Smasher Demon
This can be any video game you could ask for. Mine is Project X Zone 3, with the following roster:
NAMCO
  1. Main protagonists
  2. Arisu Reiji & Xiaomu
  3. Shion Uzuki & KOS-MOS
  4. Velvet Crowe & Laphicet
  5. Lloyd Irving & Yuri Lowell
  6. Paul Phoenix & Marshall Law
  7. Cassandra Alexandra & Yoshimitsu
  8. Louis & Mia
  9. Bravoman & Wonder Momo

Capcom
  1. Ryu & Ken Masters
  2. Guy & Cody Travers
  3. Chris Redfield & Sheva Alomar
  4. Lady & Ada Wong
  5. Mega Man & Harpnote
  6. Morrigan & Lilith Aensland
  7. Frank West & Chuck Greene
  8. Naruhodo Ryunosuke & Herlock Sholmes
  9. Akira Kazama & Sakura Kasugano

SEGA
  1. Sakura Shinguji & Sakura Amamiya
  2. Joker & Goro Akechi
  3. Axel Stone & Blaze Fielding
  4. Nei & Rolf
  5. Vyse & Aika
  6. Akira Yuki & Aoi Umenokoji
  7. Claude Wallace & Riley Miller
  8. Kazuma Kiryu & Goro Majima
  9. Ryo Hazuki & Ichiban Kasuga

SNK
  1. Terry Bogard & Rock Howard
  2. Mai Shiranui & Kim Kaphwan
  3. Joe Higashi & King
  4. Ryo Sakazaki & Robert Garcia
  5. Kyo Kusanagi & Iori Yagami
  6. K’ & Kula Diamond
  7. Ralf Jones & Clark Still
  8. Marco Rossi & Fio Germi
  9. Haohmaru & Galford

Nintendo
  1. Edelgard & Dimitri
  2. Samus Aran & Captain Falcon
  3. Pyra & Mythra

Cross-Company
  • Dante & Bayonetta (Devil May Cry x Bayonetta 2)
    • Theme: Kamiya’s Brainchildren
  • Yuri Sakazaki & Dan Hibiki (Art of Fighting x Street Fighter)
    • Theme: Saikyo Style vs. Kyokugen; hilarity ensues
  • Pit & Valkyrie (Kid Icarus Uprising x The Legend of Valkyrie)
    • Theme: Angelic Warriors
  • Chie Satonaka & Ayumi Tachibana (Persona 4 x Famicom Detective Club)
    • Theme: Schoolgirls who help solve murder mysteries
  • Richard Miller & G (Time Crisis x The House of the Dead)
    • Theme: Light Gun Agency
  • Princess Peach & Sir Arthur (Super Mario Bros. x Ghosts ‘n Goblins)
    • Theme: A Princess and Her Knight

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Video game which will allow to go back to the last when it was easy and good

Palamon

Silence is Purple
A video game with a trans main character in some way. A new property. That's a pipe dream, though, isn't it?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Celeste is both of these
I've heard of that one. I just wish there were more than that particular one.

I'll check it out, though, I see it has a Switch release.

Emil565

I never dreamed of video games. But recently I went to my friend's house and started playing Diablo 2 Resurrected with him. And that game really sucked me in. I liked it very much. Now I want to buy it too. I really want to get tyraels might. But I can only get it when I reach level 84. And playing this game now I have even more desire.

Emil565

I never dreamed of video games. But recently I went to my friend's house and started playing Diablo 2 Resurrected with him. And that game really sucked me in. I liked it very much. Now I want to buy it too. I really want to get tyraels might. But I can only get it when I reach level 84. And playing this game now I have even more desire.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
A new Smash Bros with a few cuts to the roster and new additions to replace them. Cut Fighters are Pichu (it still is in the game in a way but I’ll get to that later on), Lucina, the fighter that shall not be named or ever be unlocked in my copy of Ultimate, Wii Fit Trainer, Sora (doubt that Disney will allow him to be in another Smash game), and Steve (mostly because he isn’t very good to play as in Ultimate). Replacements would be Urshifu (both forms with each getting four colors), Ring Fit Trainer, Django from the Boktai series, Issac from Golden Sun, and Shantae. New additions are Dr Eggman, Decidueye, Hawlucha, Dixie Kong, Geno from Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario (uses his Hammer and more jumping and items for attacks and is different from Mario), Deoxys, Jill from Drill Dozer, Viewtiful Joe, Bomberman, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Jeanne/Viola from Bayonetta, and Cecil from Final Fantasy IV (Dark Knight and Paladin forms each get four colors). There is also a special Yoshi Fighter that can carry the baby or younger version of any other fighter other than Young Link, the Miis, Pirahna Plant, Mega Man, Yoshi, or R.O.B. Pichu appears this way. Deoxys becomes a meteorite and Mewtwo becomes a smaller version of itself. The fighter is called Yoshi and Baby/Young [second fighter chosen] and Yoshi loses the Egg Roll but gains the side special of the fighter he’s carrying.

Hazys

I would like to see a new Smash Bros with a smaller roster and re-worked movesets/mechanics, but I know this is contrary to what 99% of people want from Smash Bros, so...

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
What is my dream Pokémon game?

A fully open world Pokémon game very similar to Breath of the Wild complete with every single Pokémon and where we can go to every region.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
A mario kart game where I can create my own tracks.

A pokemon game in which we can build/design a city and a stadium. One where I can design the rules of a tournament.

A pokemon game that is like the pokemon contests from the anime. (Advance Generation/Diamond and Pearl)

A remaster or remake of Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
A Smash Bros game with an actual story again. The return of the Ancient Minister, Master Hand and Taboo. I’d give them a backstory and voice acting.

Orphalesion

1. A new Final Fantasy that goes back to the ATB battle system and generally recaptures the magic of the FF7-FF10 era.
2. A Sims-style game that's set in Medieval times and lets you play a noble family and build and furnish their castle and stuff like that as well as plot and scheme against other families. (and yes there technically was a game called "Sims Medieval" at some point in the past but I tried it and it was really just a very basic RPG with text adventures and fetch quests, not a real Sims game and you couldn't even build anything)
3. A fantasy, sci-fi or steampunk themed city building game that isn't a crowd-funded affair that is permanently caught in pre-release (or early access) limbo before getting cancelled. (I love indie games, but this has happened far too often in the last couple years)
4. An in-depth terraforming game where you bring life to a planet by slowly introducing organisms and altering the climate and such.
5. Some new point-and-click adventures that are in the style of the old King's Quest Games (got into them a couple of years ago through some fan-remakes)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
4. An in-depth terraforming game where you bring life to a planet by slowly introducing organisms and altering the climate and such.
Have you ever heard of SimEarth?

It probably won’t run natively on modern hardware or operating systems, but it should run fine in DOSBox.

JayZz

I like easy light games with interesting plot and I often play habanero slots with bitcoin right now. These slots offer fixed bonuses, quick withdrawals, a wide selection of payment methods with good commission. Quite convy. Hope the lady luck will be on my side and I'll win a jackpot one day.

Last edited: