• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What’s your favorite and least favorite thing..Character Edition

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
I stoke this idea from another thread that was about sagas instead.

What’s your favorite thing about your least favorite character and your least favorite thing about your favorite character?

It can be personality traits, accomplishments, battles, captures, etc.

My least favorite thing about my favorite characters:

Misty - the lack of development she got in Johto and the fact that she barely ever used Starmie, this is a personal thing just because Starmie is one of my favorite Pokémon lol

Dawn - That she never evolved Piplup. I’m sorry but Piplup really got on my nerves sometimes plus I really like Empoleon and I wanted Dawn to have one.

My favorite thing about my least favorite characters:

Serena: I liked that she’s the only companion to have made a huge design change in the series. Most of the time, when the previous girls got outfits or different hairstyles it was only for one episode. It was nice to see Serena with a hair cut and new outfit that I honestly liked better than the first one.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
My least favorite thing about Lillie is how she hasn't been allowed to catch another Pokémon.

My least favorite thing about Dawn was the ping pong thing with Ambipom as well as getting a Togekiss handed to her on a silver platter.

My favorite thing about Serena are her interactions with her mom and her overreactions to scary things.

My favorite thing about May is her personality.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Favorite thing about Ash is his optimism regardless of the situation and his integration with other peoples in order to give them fun experiences.

Least favorite thing about Serena is her obsession with Ash and she doesn't really integrate with other people first than them integrating to her first, like her 1st encounter with Shauna, Aria, Miette & Nini.

My favorite thing about Drew is his Flygon.
My least favorite thing about Lillie is that she didn't have any team change since the beginning of SM.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
My favorite thing about misty is whirl cup in johto series. I also liked her special episode where she bonded with gyrados.

My favourite thing about tracey is he caught a scyther.

My favorite thing bonnie is she tried to be friendly with all the gang's pokmon at the start of XY series.

My lest favourite thing about ash is no use of reserves in league, whole BW, not evolving his pokemon.

My least favorite thing about serena is her lack of capture, less number of showcases she took part in and her less screentime in first year of XY.

My least favorite thing about dawn is se never beat zoey, never lost to ursula and her catching a togekiss fely totally undeserved.

My least favorite thing about may is overuse PIS in contests and she should have lost some more contests and her will to become a coordinator should have been more in focus..

My least favorite thing about lillie is her lack of capture and less relevance since aether arc.

Last edited:

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
My favorite thing about misty is whirl cup in johto series. I also liked her special episode where she bonded with gyrados.

My favourite thing about tracey is he caught a scyther.

My favorite thing bonnie is she tried to be friendly with all the gang's pokmon at the start of XY series.

My lest favourite thing about ash is no use of reserves in league, whole BW, not evolving his pokemon.

My least favorite thing about serena is her lack of capture, less number of showcases she took part in and her less screentime in first year of XY.

My least favorite thing about dawn is se never beat zoey, never lost to ursula and her catching a togekiss fely totally undeserved.

My least favorite thing about may is overuse PIS in contests and she should have lost some more contests and her will to become a coordinator should have been more in focus..

My least favorite thing about lillie is her lack of capture and less relevance since aether arc.
If you look at it, Ash got same number of evolutions in BW, as in XY. The only difference was Ash was having a bigger team in BW!

BlueDragonfangirl

May- Eariler episodes she had too much confidence that whenever she got a compliment it would go to her head even if she didn't accomplish much at that time. Example when she arrived in her town, every one gave her so much praise and put down Ash just for him being a great trainer, that episode I truly disliked and showed May's character in a horrible light, luckily she improved over the course of the series and became a better character and trainer.

Dawn- She's my favorite Poke girl but did have her flaws, in the earlier episodes she lacked confidence and cried a couple of times due to her loss. Like May she became a better character, had real good character development but her capture of Togekiss was a bit annoying.

Iris-Too many to name, I'd have to write a paragraph on her flaws from start to finish. First off, her being a hypacrite the entire series is one thing. Basically cheating a later Pokemon tournament, why let her win with an uncontrolled Pokemon? Ash lost the Kanto league due to Charizard not being able to work with, where's the Justice here? Than her getting a Dragonite bleh.

Paul-My favorite rival of Ash, was pretty much a prick to every one particular Ash and abusive towards his Pokemon. It made the rivalry between Ash and him more intense though, they are the exact opposite of each other making it more fun to watch.

Trip- Got beat by every none Ash character yet still had that annoying attitude and we never got an explanation for his annoyance towards Kanto people. Not to mention went out the lamest way, so much for him overhyping himself to others LOL.

Cameron-UGH, how did he even make it into the league?

Ritchie- Ash knock off with Gary Sue powers.

Last edited: