• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What 2 characters would you want to encounter each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Chaos

my hands are bananas
Hunter J and Harley

Red Jr.

Banned
It's okay, it's up to whoever's opinion about whether he's an abuser, but...

Wtf? Chimchar confirmed it? >.>

How so?

I don't really know if this confirms it but in Tears for Fears when Ash was about to pat Chimchar, I think Chimchar flinched. So that might show that Paul abused him.

Last edited:

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
I don't really know if this confirms it but in Tears for Fears when Ash was about to pat Chimchar, I think Chimchar flinched. So that might show that Paul abused him.
So someone reaches their hand out and Chimchar's first reaction
is to flinch? That definitely sounds like abuse, I always thought Paul
was just a brutal trainer. Like the drill Sargent who will push you until
your at death's door and not a step further. Maybe when no one is looking
he cracks out the belt and punishes those who aren't up to snuff. I can see
him telling his Pokemon that they don't eat if they don't meet to day's expectations.

I change my mind about current Gary meeting Paul, it would be very interesting.
Gary would get his team together and teach Paul a lesson. I'm not sure if he would
listen. (After all, he got trashed by Cynthia and that did nothing to change his ways.)
The best part, is that if they battled, it really could go either way.

Last edited:

magicallypuzzled

i am thinking chimcar did want to control blaze it probably was willing to go through all paul put him through if it really did help the thing is it didn't. and paul abandoned it after putting chimcar through so much saying it'd help him or making it beleive it would help him then abandoning it that i think was the real abuse.

also i kind of almost think paul meant it when he said all of us want whats best for chimcar he just didn't really know what was and fustration made him get rid of it. or maybe he knew ash would take him in ( i know some one will bring up the line where paul say you two are perfect for each other your both pathetic but i think paul enjoys acting more cruel then he actually is) and knew that it was best for chimcar if ash did. think about it when his azumarril wasn't up to snuff he didn't exactly abandon it he gave it to a trainer which is what happened to chimchar more or less.

magicallypuzzled

10vs 3 is actually slightly better odds then 4vs1 and only a few of the 10 used really powerful attacks while paul was having his pokemon use the most powerful ones he knows almost. i still think that chimchar would of been fine with that treatment though if paul had kept him and let him develop at his own pace. i think chimchar and paul wanted the same thing but paul gave up on it and basically emotionally abuse chimchar if not physically. not to mention that pikachu and buizel could probably take any 2 of the other pokemon with out breaking a sweat.

Last edited:

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Buizel already showed it could beat it's teammates, and we Know Pikachu and Chimcahr could take them, so it wasnt that bad, Plus Dawn probaly used some restraint, which is a word Paul doesnt know

CdrePrez

Evolution Trainer
Yeah I also think that if Paul and Gary met it would make for one of the best battles we've seen in the Anime. As stated before, Gary has very powerful pokemon but his training method is a good one and he actually cares about his pokemon, where as Paul only trains strong ones and thats all he wants to do with them, there not strong, he doesnt want them

If Gary came over and beat Paul, and then took Jun under his wing....that'd be awesome.

Yes...Gary and Jun are my favorite characters.

thunderblade12

Honestly, im not so sure that Gary would even stand a chance against Paul. They've been trainers for an equal amount of time but Paul has more experience because he didn't quit after traveling through 2 regions. Besides, Ash beat Gary after only 2 regions of experience and he is having trouble beating Paul after 3 1/2

katfairy

Hunter J and Harley

That would be pure comedy gold. J would decide that anybody like that couldn't possibly have Pokemon worth stealing and Harley would have a diva-fit. I'd actually pay to watch that episode.

Who knows, J might show an actual emotion at seeing Harley. I know my eyes bugged out the first time I saw him in action; I can honestly say I've seen screaming queens more subtle than him. The screaming queens of my acquaintance would have ROTFLed until they peed themselves. (Well, the ones who didn't start screaming about stereotypes, anyway, but most of them had better senses of humor.)

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I would like May to meet Gary because they haven't met yet which I think is weird.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Hmm...

Seeing Gary meet Paul or vice versa would be cool. Imagine the epic battle there. Two powerful starters face2face.

Hunter J meeting/colliding/interfering when there's a Paul vs Ash thing going on would be nice. Imagine what Paul's reaction will be when his Torterra or other Pokemon get stolen. You know, the power.

Paul meeting Drew would be great, imo. I just seem to like Rival vs Rival. Eventhough Drew's a coordinator, but hey. A battle is a battle.

Drew meeting & battling Gary for fun would be nice, too. Again, me & the 'rival vs rival' thing. I would love to see Roserade in action.

So... Yeah. There. Lots of ideas. I just decided to let it be typed before it runs off my mind. ^^

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
meet
Cynthia and lance battlin each other want to see her garchomp getting owned by one of lance´s dragonites
re-encounter
Max as a starter trainer getting owned by ash.

~Magic Thunderbolt~

meet
Cynthia and lance battlin each other want to see her garchomp getting owned by one of lance´s dragonites
re-encounter
Max as a starter trainer getting owned by ash.

Or Paul and Max. Max gets owned. Paul tells him to stop being a weakling.

csisps_26

Roark <3
It won't be as bad as Paul and Harley meeting. At least Drew doesn't kill] his pokes, he just abuses them.

Huh? :confused: I don't get it.
Anyway...

I can imagine Max & Paul meeting. ^^' Oh my, what will happen to Max?

I'd <3 to watch an episode with Drew vs Paul. ^^ Hmm... Roserade vs Torterra will be cool. Absol vs Honchkrow seems possible...

The highly possible one to happen is Hunter J confrontation with Paul. Imagine Paul' reaction. I'd actually ♥ this kind of eppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.