• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What 5 pokemon would you give a mega evolution to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ti4558

If you could give a mega evolution to 5 pokemon which pokemon would they be? Also feel free to change which pokemon you would give a mega evolution to anytime.

I would give a mega evolution to:

Empolyeon
Togekiss
Ludicolo
Metagross
Salamance

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Masquerain
Sunflora
Swanna
Parascect
Lumineon

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
Honestly the only ones I would want to see get a mega evolution are the ones that need an improvement. These are:

Raichu
Floatzel
Arcanine

I do not wanna see Reshiram, Magmortar or Hydreigon getting one as they already are good enough on their own.

Mudcat

I have more than five on my list. One for every starter that doesn't already have one, one very every Eeveelution including Eevee, Raichu, a few more.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Honestly the only ones I would want to see get a mega evolution are the ones that need an improvement. These are:

Raichu
Floatzel
Arcanine

I do not wanna see Reshiram, Magmortar or Hydreigon getting one as they already are good enough on their own.

Raichu and Arcanine don't need it as much as several others...

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I'd like for the following to get Megas

1. Flygon: it needs some help not being outclassed by Garchomp
2. Poliwrath: He could just use a boost especially with it's other family final evo having it's own niche.
3. Both the NidoRoyals: They could use Megas as Greninja/Landorus have sort of stolen their spot light
4. Luxray: I really think a little speed boost would catapult his usability and a mega could provide such a thing.
5. Gallade: I don't know, he could use a boost and besides Gardevoir has one so...yea

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
Raichu and Arcanine don't need it as much as several others...

Well, Raichu has 90 attack and special attack, and even though I will agree that it's usable, it could be a lot better.

Do you know how embarrassing it is that its pre-evolution can have better special attack stat than it can? Very very embarrassing.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Well, here's my list and their reasons.

1. Heliolisk: Okay, I'll admit, it's because of favoritism XP, but I seriously wish for any Kalos Pokémon to get a Mega Evolution. I mean, hasn't anyone noticed they haven't gotten any? (On offense intended by the way)
2. Sableye: Mostly for...personal reasons but an evolution would be nicer. XP
3-5. Anything that would greatly benifit from one, let's say, Kecleon, perhaps?

Hoenn_reaper93

Legend master
Lugia (guardian form)!!! Guardian of the sea true power....Psychic/dragon type
Salamence (cooler looking with more traditional dragon like wings)...dragon/flying type
Suicune ( like a true form maybe like how it was b4 coming back to life by ho-oh)...water/ice type
Swellow( why not lol pigeot was cool why not swellow gets cooler...flying/dark type
Tropius ( make it more like a dragon type also )..... grass/dragon type

XXD17

Draco rex
Sceptile: grass/ dragon with multiscale
Serperior: grass/ dragon with contrary
Arcanine: fire/ dragon with multi scale or sheer force
Chatot: flying/ normal with an ability that boosts sound-based attacks
Dragonite: dragon/ fairy with levitate

Solfatara

Forest-Dweller
1. Ledian. This pokemon looks great but I've hardly ever seen anyone use it or even talk about it. It could benefit from improved speed and perhaps some niche ability.
2. Arbok. I can imagine some ferocious design for a mega for this kobra.
3. Basculin. I basically want to see this becoming a fast viable water sweeper
4. Torkoal. I've always had a soft spot for torkoal, but he lacks a few vital things. A boosted special defense would be a start.
5. Chimecho. I want to see this thing do some interesting things instead of hanging out on the periphery.

Red Jr.

Banned
Slaking. And give it Huge Power ability lol

Honorable mentions to Mega Milotic and Mega Arcanine, those 2 would be beautiful. They also deserve Mega forms because they're really popular but not that good competitively in their normal forms, just like Charizard used to be

T5000X

Indivijul
Mega evolutions for Pokémon that aren't really weak but also aren't quite good enough so we'll have more incentive to use a wider range, says I. I don't think legendary Pokémon like Mewtwo need even more of a power boost.

But just cause I like these Pokémon, I want mega's for:
Luxray
Crobat
Pidgeot
Krookodile

Last edited:

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
Alright.

• Typhlosion- Fire/Rock.
  • Pidgeot- Flying/Fighting.
  • Flygon- Dragon/Ground. (Same Typing)
  • Infernape- Fighting/Fire. (Same Typing)
  • Arcanine- Fire/Dark.

zhixun

I will give some variations of mega evolution to other legendary Pokémon such as Houou and Lugia. The remaining three slots will be given to Jukain who has alpha form and omega form, the final one I hope that it will be Kairyu.

Status
Not open for further replies.