• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What 5th gen pokemon would you have liked to see have an evolution?

If Luvdisc and Alomomola were related, would there be a(n)

• evolution of alomomola

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • evolution of luvdisc

Votes: 104 57.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Meh...

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
What pokemon would you have liked to see have an evolution in the 5th gen?

All forum rules apply

MAKE SURE YOU BE SENSIBLE WHEN DESCRIBING A DREAM EVOLUTION

Without further ado, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD :)

Last edited:

Tsutaja1996

I would of liked to see Basculin evolve. I could see it having an evolution similar to Sharpedo (a shark) :550:

I also think Durant could of evolved. It is pretty strong as it is, but it just feels like it is missing something. :632:

If we are allowed to include pre evos, then I would say Heatmor should have a Pre Evolution. :631:

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
I would've liked to see a evolution to Liepard, because it was one of my favorite pokemon until I found out how weak it is, then decided not to use it unless in-game

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would've liked to see Stunfisk have an evolution. It's just a stupid Electric/Group Magikarp-like fish.

And Basculin needs an evolution. It's boring being a single Pokémon. It needs one.

Bsugarhigh

Emolga should evolve into MEANmolga a BIG muscular pokemon that gets dynamic punch.

Tsutaja1996

I would've liked to see Stunfisk have an evolution. It's just a stupid Electric/Group Magikarp-like fish.

And Basculin needs an evolution. It's boring being a single Pokémon. It needs one.

I agree ;)

and yeah, Stunfisk could of had an evolution, but It's stats are already surprisingly good.

And about the Emolga evolution.. I don't see that happening.

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
For me, I would've liked to see something like... maybe simisear, simipour and simisage evolving into grass/steel, water/steel and Fire/steel respectively :)

Cerex

I would really like for Keldeo to get an evolution. We know accord to its story that it was left by its parents and adopted by the trio, which means it a evolution certainly seems possible, especially because now it just looks like a baby version of something much bigger.

Aside from that I would like a Drddigon evolution, maybe Dragon/Rock, and get rid of the wings like things altogether. So almost a reverse of Salamence, who gained wings because it wanted to fly (Dragonite envy?)

I wouldn't mind seeing some alternative evolutions, when exposed to stones or what have you.

And while I like the Karrablast and Shelmet evolution happening due to being traded, I wouldn't mind each having a "natural evolution".

Vandslaux

Throh needs an evo. Badly. Sawk doesn't suck in RU because of STAB CC, base 80 Speed, Sturdy, and base 125 Attack. Sure, Throh has base 120 HP, but 100 base Attack doesn't cut it, GF.

And we have never had a legendary (aside from maybe Volcarona, but I don't know if he's a legendary or not) that evolves.

Jinglefruit

Mad hatter
And while I like the Karrablast and Shelmet evolution happening due to being traded, I wouldn't mind each having a "natural evolution".

YES! Brilliant idea there. As awesome as Escavalier looks, and Accelgors great speed I don't want to train either of them ever, they're both just lacking something, but everytime I see a Shellmet I want to catch it.

I imagine something will be done with Sawk and Throh, like the Hitmon's. ~ Maybe a yellow version. Though I'd rather that 'something' was have them removed from the game.

On a random note: Does anyone else look at Oshawotts Scallchop and imagine that Scallchop was going to be a pokemon and for whatever reason didn't make it?

Iron Beast

The Eon Pokemon
i think deerling should have a female evalution.

"sawsdoe"

i think it should have a better speed than sawsbuck and better sp. attack but worse deffences and attack

oh and valdslaux, volcarona isnt a ledgendAary.

Last edited:

Ememew

Emerald Mew
i think Deerling should have a female evolution.

"Sawsdoe"
But aren't the antler-branches the main selling point of its season-changing abilities? "Sawsbuck" is just the English version of its name, anyway . . .

I found it somewhat odd that this is the first generation to not have any split-evos whatsoever. I was convinced that the Elemonkey Pokemon would have evolved from a common pre-evo, but that wasn't the case. A prevo for Throh/Sawk doesn't seem too far-fetched, though (Tyrogue/Hitmontop gen 6 counterparts, anyone?)

Maybe some of the standalone lines like Heatmor *envisions a sort-of steampunk-inspired Pokemon* or Maractus (maybe the evo would be part Water as well as Grass since cacti have a lot of water inside and flower - like Maractus does - after rainfall).

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
basculin- something similar to a shark
durant- a way bigger ant
alomomola- could have both pre evo amd evo
sawk/throh- pre evo, same as hitmon's
emolga- a bigger form

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
I'd like to see Patrat evolve.

...and Stunfisk.

Lol as if Patrat doesnt have an evo :p

Anyway, I just had an ingenious idea :) You guys ready for this???
3 EVOLUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO 4 POKES IN ONE FAMILY :) :) :) :D :D :D :D I'M SO GENIUS XD

Status
Not open for further replies.