• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What 5th gen pokemon would you have liked to see have an evolution?

If Luvdisc and Alomomola were related, would there be a(n)

• evolution of alomomola

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • evolution of luvdisc

Votes: 104 57.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Meh...

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurfen

dunsparce, shuckle and shedinja need evolutions! They all have potential but are held back due to their stats! i'd say relicanth as well but hes a coelacanth, which haven't evolved at all so it would be kind of weird if he got an evolution

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Basculin, Cryogonal and Druddigon.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Throh needs an evo. Badly. Sawk doesn't suck in RU because of STAB CC, base 80 Speed, Sturdy, and base 125 Attack. Sure, Throh has base 120 HP, but 100 base Attack doesn't cut it, GF.

And we have never had a legendary (aside from maybe Volcarona, but I don't know if he's a legendary or not) that evolves.
There was also a time when legendaries couldn't breed.

Geog112

Ok, hello there, I'm new to this forum so please be nice :)
I'd have liked to see a few evolutions and pre-evolutions that some of the members on here have also posted. I've drawn some ideas and digitalised 1 and am in the process of a second, so Here are my ideas:
Pre-Evolution of Drilbur- Drilloid (Digitalised) Ground type.
Evolution of Audino- Unnamed (Process being complete) Normal and Bug type (I don't know how it ended as bug type, but it just seemed to work for the design)
Evolution of Maractus- Cactor (Just the sketch) Grass and Ghost type. (Worked well as a ghost, made it a bit creepier)
Evolution of Basculin(s) - Unnamed (Sketch) Water type. (This is one of my favourite sketches)
Evolution of Karrablast (non-trading)- Unnamed (sketch)- Bug/fight type. (i was inspired by the horn on his head.)
Evolution of Shelmet )non-trading)- Unnamed (sketch)- Bug/steel type. (Nothing special compared to my others)

I hope I am allowed to post this, and am I allowed to post the images when they are done?

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
i say excadrill should have one to make it seem EVEN MORE POWERFUL and of course druddigon, i mean its a dragon, and its weak and dragons arent weak and it seriosly could get bigger

x0MoMusica0x

i would LOVE to see Druddigon have a pre- or an evolution b/c they definitely could've expanded there.
Basculin indefinitely. Why not Magikarp done right?
Maybe Petilil/Lilligant and Cottonee/Whimsicott should get another type of stone evolution
Mincinno/Cincinno indefinitely
Durant and Maractus need evolutions by trade or otherwise. That would be pretty cool

that's all i think:D

lycanadam

Trainer
Floating feathered ludicolo?

While gamefreak is on its merging pokemon kick with BW2, why not a purple striped basculin? It could have two sets of fins, matching the red and blue one's, but be double the size and much more threatening because of its two sets of teeth. Call it Basculin 2, because original names are overrated.

well I never liked ludicolo, just trying to expand on the type. wish i had a scanner would of loved to put up the sketch made of it, i think its pretty cool. But i like your idea on the basculin though.

BOMBS

there are only two pokemon that i believe could be possible candidates for evolutions.

556MS.png
- i view maractus as the female counterpart to cacnea. and seeing how cacnea has an evolution, maractus deserves one too. it could evolve into an ocotillo or a palm tree or any desert shrub for that matter.

550MS.png
550BMS.png
- a lot of people are saying basculin deserves an evolution and i kind of agree. they are so ugly, i can see them evolving into some disgustingly monsterous liopleurodon.

I considered Basculin,but realizing that BW have introduced an overabundunce of hideous pokes, ie, Druddigon, I decided against it.

Ferrothorn definitely. I realize this is stupid, but I do use it as a tank. Compared to others, it could use work.

Stunfisk/DERPfisk should evolve into something like Gyarados or something like that so it would be like DERP--->Supersomething (e.g. Magikarp--->Gyarados and Feebas--->Milotic etc.)

GalladeX

I didn't feel any needed evolutions. Everyone seemed to fill their niches well, and it's more interesting to have a couple of non-evolving Pokémon in a game than have everyone evolve. I felt the game designers made good choices and I trust them.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Falcario97 said:
Has anyone considered Durant?

I have considered Durant. But then I actually used it in battle and discovered how powerful that thing actually is. It does NOT need an evolution. Hone Claws + Hustle = dangerous.

Durant's enemy, Heatmor, probably needs an evolution. Like maybe a Fire/Ground type with higher defensive stats and speed. Then it would maybe see some useage outside of NU.

I also think that Castform needs an evolution. Its ability gives it huge versatility, but its stats let it down big time. If it were to get an increase in all stats, it would be much better, and would put a stop to weather teams more easily in OU.

Dancing Togekiss

Audino-I want to see Audino evolve or have a pre-evolved forme. I think it could have one.
Stunfisk-He already has amazing stats but I think he's missing something right now
Sawk/Throw-The guys could have a pre evoloution like the hitmon family did!
Durant- This guy could have a fearesome eveloution if they put their minds to it. Perhaps it could have evolved to defend itself from Heatmor?
Druddigon- This big dragon could have a cute pre-evo. I don't know why but I think a small druddigon would be really cute!
Beartic- I think he could get an eveloution like Rhyhorn and Magmar. Beartic could be covered in an icey armor and become ice/steel. You could get him by trading beartic with a certain item.

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I'm too busy to go through every 5th gen Pokemon, but Alomamola and Emolga should've been evolutions of Luvdisc and Pachirisu. Also, since Pawniard and Bisharp are based on chess pieces (Pawn and Bishop respectively), it'd be nice to see alt evolutions based on other chess pieces (Rook, Knight, and Queen) and maybe a King that would be legendary (considering that in chess, you only get one king but all other pieces can be promoted from pawns that make it all the way across the board. Also, capturing the King is how you win).

Evolutions to the following:
Cryogonal, Beartic, Zebstrika, Maractus, Sigilyph, Golurk, Alomomola, Emolga

Prevolutions to the following:
Sawk, Throh

Add:
A third evolution to the prevolution of Sawk & Throh.

DragonXmicro

何これ?かえったね。
Evolutions to the following:
Cryogonal, Beartic, Zebstrika, Maractus, Sigilyph, Golurk, Alomomola, Emolga

Prevolutions to the following:
Sawk, Throh

Add:
A third evolution to the prevolution of Sawk & Throh.
Not a nother hitmonchan/lee/top, plz.
Yet, with what gf trolls us with, i can see them do it.
Do u think they look here for suggestions for the games?

Status
Not open for further replies.