• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What 5th gen pokemon would you have liked to see have an evolution?

If Luvdisc and Alomomola were related, would there be a(n)

• evolution of alomomola

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • evolution of luvdisc

Votes: 104 57.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Meh...

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

snivysson

Probably a basculin evolution maybe make it part dark its movepool is a little lacking
and thats part of the reason that i never used it.

monkeyman192

simply bored
I really wanted cryogonal to evolve. I don't know what to, some bigger ice thing...

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Stunfisk needs an evolution more than anything. Probably into something menacing with large teeth that just screams "You still think I'm derp? Get ready to get raped."

Howie Cheeto

I used to think that it would've been nice to see an evo for Basculin into a fiercer barrucuda-looking fish pokemon and would again have different red-/blue-striped designs, like the two shellos-->Gastrodon designs. And yeah, a second typing like Dark or something.

Ver-mont

Basculin. It just doesn't work as a stand-alone, give it a shark-like evolution or something.
Druddigon. It really feels incomplete.
Stunfisk.

Kall El

..Silence..
This is a tough one as the majority of Isshu-native Pokemon are well placed already, hard to see too many evo's.
That being said, I can see Bouffalant having a pre-evo.
Durant could possibly use some special-evolution.
Drudiggon could defo use a new forme or evo.
Can't think of much more :]

Aakash98

Basculin needs an evoultion, as it is weak compared to other pokemon. I think a Shark would be a good evolution

Maractus is ignored by many for other sandstorm pokemon like Sandile, maybe an evolution that could be also a water type could increase popularity

richi3f

Bug Catcher
I could see female Durant evolving into a queen ant (like Vespiquen). It would have stronger defenses, lower speed and it could even learn Attack, Defend, and Heal Order. As for Basculin, I would prefer if it evolved into a gar as we already have two shark Pokémon.

GF could easily "fix" Luvdisc/Alomomola by adding a new evolutionary stone/item/move and an incense.

Zantex

i think Steelix or Skarmory should have a new evolution. Skarmory preferably... as for names for the evolutions i don't have any.

Autis-misc

Abridger
I want to see A middle evolution between Yamask and Cofagrigus... maybe a mummy, or a final evolution of an Undead zombie... like, a ghost evolves into a coffin which evolves into a zombie. There could be plenty of jokes to make out of that.

I think the only pokemon that really NEED an evolution are Basculin, Emolga and Stunfisk.

Emolga--> Larger and more squirrel like in appearance. The flaps of skin on it's sides should be larger to give it better flight.
Basculin--> A big piranha similar to Carvanah, but larger.
Stunfisk--> .......Okay I've got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.