• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What 5th gen pokemon would you have liked to see have an evolution?

If Luvdisc and Alomomola were related, would there be a(n)

• evolution of alomomola

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • evolution of luvdisc

Votes: 104 57.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Meh...

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
druddigon for sure. its been that ugly dragon, i wanna see a cool evo.

or basculin

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I would like to see Alomola or Basculin have a evotion

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Maractus needed an evolution. =(

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
Maractus needed an evolution. =(

amoonguss should get one and darumaka could use it zen mode as a alternative and have its zen mode ability reverse so it goes into regular mode when its hp hits 50%

maractus needs a better move pool more then a evolution i used one on the elite four first time it took out 3-4 pokemon golurk, jellicent, krookidile, and i think one of the fighting pokemon

Missingno.Fan

Basculin. 'Nuff said

Also Stunfisk which to me felt like it was a waste of cool type combo. Hopefully an evo will save it.

RaichuArcanine

Hunting Sparkles
I can understand how Bouffalant isn't a Tauros evolution, but Alomomola should be a Luvdisc evolution, it badly needs one.
~RaichuArcanine~​

1. Maractus. It is the pokemon I forget the most from Unova. Giving it Grass/ Steel or Grass& Ground and upping the special stats would help it alot.

2. Swanna. Why not? It is not very good and both the design and everything else isn't all that great. A third stage evolution could be interesting.

3. Druddigon. I don't care how they do it, just give it a damn secondary type. Either Dragon/ Rock because it is based on gargoyles, or Dragon/ Grass because it absorb light and the wings look kind of like leaves.

Aegon

I don't think any of the Gen V Pokémon need evolutions, especially not Emolga or Basculin. Just because a Pokémon isn't competitively viable doesn't mean it needs an evolution. If I had to give an evolution to a Pokémon, it'd be a better evolution for Woobat Maractus.
Ferrothorn needs an evolution quite desperately.
lolwut?

Swoobat. I think it's quite likely. Golbat got an Evo in Gen 2...

Stunfisk would like an evolution very much.

Basculin. The different form evolves into a different Pokemon (or the same Poke with the same form differentiation)

Prevo and Possibly another evo to the prevo in the Sawk/Throh line.

Grey Wind

I would really like for Keldeo to get an evolution.
Keldeo is legendary, it won't get an evolution.

I'd like Druddigon to get a Rock/Dragon evolution, to fit with the gargoyle theme. I was surprised he wasn't Rock already. A Swoobat evo would be nice, and a Maractus one. It's so forgotten.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
I can see Druddigon and Sigilyph having the cutest pre-evos

superyellowduck

Ace Trainer
Let's see...

Druddigon - pre evo and evo
Alomomola - evo
Stunfisk - evo
Maractus - pre evo and evo that gains a secondary type and versatility
Swoobat - evo
Durant - evo
Emolga - evo
Liepard - evo
Throh - pre evo and evo
Sawk - pre evo and evo

Black Frost

aka. SHAOTANZHITEN
Alomomola - should've been an evo of Luvdisc
Throh and Sawk - pre-evos (smaller and wearing green judo/karate belts)
Basculin - evo (some kind of a long shark, like a combination of Sharpedo and Wailord, but not as fat and huge)
Cofagrigus - evo (just the ghost from inside the coffin, has a lot more speed and slightly higher attack stats than Cofagrigus, but lower defenses)

DooblyDooHaxorus

Sometimes On.....
I wanna hop onto the idea that Drudiggon needs an evolution. It just cant even compete with Hydreigon and Haxorus. But I don't think Drudiggon is ugly. I think it looks cool.

Basculin needs an evo and maybe Stunfisk.

Not evolutions, but two that NEED pre-evolutions. It bugged me all through the game that they didn't acknowledge the obvious evolutionary lines of;

Tauros ;128; into :626: Bouffalant
And
Unown ;201-i; into :561: Sigilyph

They look to me as though they were supposed to be evolutions until it was decided that no gen 1-4 can be found til post-game
Conchobar

Dragontamer1011

Basculin is really screaming for an evolution... Not sure what else really needs one, though.

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
Swoobat needs an evolution. I see a Grass/Fire evolution for Maractus. A cactus on fire, lol. Throh and Sawk both need a pre-evo, and a yellow version would be cool. Alomomola could get a pre-evo, and definitely Basculin. I want a swordfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.