• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What 5th gen pokemon would you have liked to see have an evolution?

If Luvdisc and Alomomola were related, would there be a(n)

• evolution of alomomola

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • evolution of luvdisc

Votes: 104 57.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Meh...

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see a 4th evolution in a chain of a lvl. 70 Evo. of Haxorus

Heatmor, Durant, Druddigon, and the one I think needs an evolution the most is Basculin. Every time I see him I wish he had an evolution that blew Gyarados out of... the... water...

ladendar

Little munchkinz
I would like to see a third evolution of dearling mostly cuz the second looks exactly like the original. =P

Kalosian

So long
Audino, of course. It should have evolved into some ultra-rare bunny/nurse-like thing which gives one heck of a lot of experience when defeated. And unlike Audino, this should have been useful in battle, as a supporter.

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
Audino, of course. It should have evolved into some ultra-rare bunny/nurse-like thing which gives one heck of a lot of experience when defeated. And unlike Audino, this should have been useful in battle, as a supporter.

so basically another blissey except more kickass???

menametlg

alomomola--> A pre-evo... maybe a little fish
Eevee---> I want a new eeveelution!!!
durant---> I want a female evo that serves as the queen [just like combee]
Heatmor---> a pre-evo is good
Gothita--> a male evo please... sort like a male version of gothic fashion
sigylyph---> I want a pre-evo
confagrigus---> Its more cool to have another evo
crygonal---> I want a ghost evo
boufallant--> why didn't they link boufallant and tauros together? uhmmm never mind

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..

Definitely. Another Blissey type Pokemon would definitely be refreshing, especially after 13 years of constant Blissey use competitively. And don't start with Eviolite Chansey; same thing! Audino almost passes for helpful supporter, except for it doesn't and therefor is only useful for target practice while raking in EXP.

I'd kill to see a Swoobat evolution. It's cumulative base stat total doesn't even compare to Golbat's, and it lacks an evolution. Even it's move pool is abysmal. I know they're not the same Pokemon, but they're regional counterparts and we've waited years for another bat based Pokemon line. It also looks a little goofy with the crossed eyes and fused ears.

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
I have a feeling, that IF Pokemon has a LAST game, it'll have an awesome dragon type eeveelution <3

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Oh, if just Braviary had an evolution.....with bigger wings, and a mane of white feathers running all the way down to its back.....and a couple gems on his forehead....that would be awesome.
Because is it is now, the design just looks so flat....

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I would really like to see evos for Lilligant and Whimsicott. Why? So they aren't as useless so more useful grass types can be used from 5th generation rather than Serperior or anything else I can't remember

Aegon

I would really like to see evos for Lilligant and Whimsicott. Why? So they aren't as useless so more useful grass types can be used from 5th generation rather than Serperior or anything else I can't remember
Seriously? Serperior is not used a lot. It will be though, in the future, when Contrary Serperior is released. But not now, that's for sure. Whimsicott gets amazing use, due to Prankster. Lilligant is extremely useful in-game. They don't need evolutions.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
What if Druddigon had a rock/part rock pre-evo? It could be more rocky and gargoyle looking and then it evolves into Druddigon like a stone gargoyle coming to life.

Maybe Durant and Heatmor could get a evo/pre-evo, though Heatmor is pretty cool on its own yet they're paired up so maybe Heatmor gets a pre-evo whilst Durant an evo? Then again what if they got each others types as evos?
Like Heatmor could get a Fire/Steel steam-punk style evo that it's said to have obtained from eating loads of Durants, whilst Durant gets a Steel/Fire type evo which it's said to have obtained from combating Heatmor and surviving their hot fiery attacks, making them more resistant to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.