• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What 5th gen pokemon would you have liked to see have an evolution?

If Luvdisc and Alomomola were related, would there be a(n)

• evolution of alomomola

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • evolution of luvdisc

Votes: 104 57.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Meh...

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
I would of liked to see Basculin evolve. I could see it having an evolution similar to Sharpedo (a shark) :550:

I also think Durant could of evolved. It is pretty strong as it is, but it just feels like it is missing something. :632:

If we are allowed to include pre evos, then I would say Heatmor should have a Pre Evolution. :631:

This is how I feel actually.

Sceprile

Reptiler
I would like to see the evolution of Emolga or Stunfisk

Arceus94

Stunfisk of course.
And maybe amoonguss xD

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Evolutions for all Pokemon that are awful.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Wtf am i hearing around here?!

Druddigon is probably the coolest-looking dragon ever and I'd hate to see overdone his awesome spiky-gargoyle design.

Tauros and Bouffalant should NOT be related. Read the names. One is a bull (tauro) and the other one is a buffalo. These are two very different animals :/

And did somebody here really say Bisharp? One of the coolest pokemon designs ever? The only thing this guy needs to get rid of is its horrible typing...

On a pro-note....http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=emolga+evolution#/d2zjhztDO WANT!!!!!!!!!!

TheGreatDragonite

Dragon Trainer
Durant. Probably my 2nd favourite Unova pokemon, it is good as it is, but I would be even moe complete with an evo and better move pool.

Aquaholic

A female evolution of Deerling with not-so impressive horn action going on.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
I see some people saying Heatmor needs an evolution, but it looks like a pre-evo of Heatran IMO.
To get more on topic, Id say Druddigon needs a pre-evo, Basculin needs an evo and Alomomola should have been an evolution of Luvdisc, along with Bouffalant being a Tauros evo, even though there are females...ok maybe that sounds stupid.

Aquaholic

Sharpedo should have had a 5th gen evo. Something that makes it not look like it got hacked apart by a sushi chef. In fact, this is a request to Game Freak: 6th Gen needs a Sharpedo evo. GO!

MissBluRose

Rookie Trainer
In the case of whether Alomnola and Luvdisc are related through evolution, I can't help but think that if GF does make them related, it'll be something like Manaphy and Phione. Alomnola will give birth to Luvdisc (while holding incense or something to make an excuse), but Luvdisc don't evolve into Alomnola. Cue fanbase confusion.

Anyway, Purrloin should've had a three-evolution line like Lillipup (since I wind up comparing the two often...). Maybe not an evolution for Liepard, but a new one for Purrloin that comes before evolving to Liepard. It'd make me more interesting in training mine.

I also think they should've given Emolga an evolution. It's such a waste of a unique Electric mouse who can dodge ground type moves with type affinity unlike the rest and the Chu family... If the Gen V Mons are meant to be similar to Gen I's and Emolga is Unova's Pikachu like how Sawk and Throh are Unova's Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, they should've made it be able to evolve with a Thunderstone just like it.

Also, do we count pre-evolutions, too? It'd have been nice if we had a prevolution that related Throh and Sawk similar to Tyrogue, so we could train it and get either one. I'm probably just saying this because of how upset I was over White version being the one that got Throh when I wanted Sawk...

MissBluRose

Rookie Trainer
A female evolution of Deerling with not-so impressive horn action going on.

So it'd probably just be a bigger Deerling and change only its coat with the seasons unless it's gonna grow plants on another part of its body... But if they did it with female Deerling, female Stantlers would have to lose their horns, too, wouldn't they? Unless I'm mistaken...

T0XiCITY

Troll Face
Maractus could've evolved, maybe a trade-evolution, and Druddigon could have a baby-pokemon like magby has magmar, elekid has electabuzz, etc.

Aquaholic

So it'd probably just be a bigger Deerling and change only its coat with the seasons unless it's gonna grow plants on another part of its body... But if they did it with female Deerling, female Stantlers would have to lose their horns, too, wouldn't they? Unless I'm mistaken...

We'll just say that the space around Stantler's horns are warped by whatever crazy stuff goes on inside them, so they aren't affected by the seasons :p
Maybe the female Sawsbuck could develop thick white fur coats through winter, and more pronounced, vibrant flowers during spring and autumn. And probably not be called Sawsbuck, but Sawsdoe or something :/

BlazingCold

Emolga should evolve into MEANmolga a BIG muscular pokemon that gets dynamic punch.
Ever thought about her wings? Also it's this region's pikachu clone.
Maractus could've evolved, maybe a trade-evolution, and Druddigon could have a baby-pokemon like magby has magmar, elekid has electabuzz, etc.
But it's not a part of that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.