• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What 5th gen pokemon would you have liked to see have an evolution?

If Luvdisc and Alomomola were related, would there be a(n)

• evolution of alomomola

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • evolution of luvdisc

Votes: 104 57.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Meh...

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
Maractus should get a Pre-vo and a Evo- POSSIBLE NAME: [Insert Pre-vo Here] [Insert Evo Here]
Basculin should get a Evo - POSSIBLE NAME: [Insert Evo Here]
Female Deerling Evo - POSSIBLE NAME: [Insert Evo Here]

Flippd

Hm..

Cofagrigus could have a evolution, a faster one.
Bouffalant was the perfect evolution for Tauros.
Durant has a good stat, but he needs a larger evolution.
And Druddigon must have a pre evo, but also a evo from Grass-type.
Whimsicott and Lilligant maybe?
And Magcargo, it could have being a larger snail what.
Seviper could be a good evo for Arbok, i first really thougt it evolved in it xD
And maybe Bisharp, idk why, i just have the feeling.
Audino must have a pre evo and evo, like Chansey.
It not must be any evo, but there really needs to come a Mewthree!!
Maybe some Fossil Pokemon needs a evo?
And, uh.. Spiritomb? It has good moves and all, but still... one evo would be ok.
Unown could be the pre evo of Sigilyph, that eye.. but all Sigilyph need another form.

Well, that how i think about it.

Iron Predator

Demolition Trainer
Stunfisk is the only thing from Fifth gen that I want to evolve. And I really just want it to evolve into something even derpier. So derpy, it brings the herp AND the derp. Although a Heatmor and Duran evo would be cool, get rid of hustle on Durant. >.<"

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
The only one that I could think of for now which I would have liked is definitely a pre - evolved form of Sawk/Throh which would have another form to evolve into like the Hitmons. The pre - evolved would be like have a martial arts outfit with a white belt and a purple face. Then it would be branched in evolution in which would evolve into Throh if Special Attack was the highest stat , Sawk if the Special Defense was the highest stat , or another Pokemon that would represent bōjutsu if both Special Attack and Special Defense were the highest stat. That said Pokemon that represented bōjutsu would have a bōjutsu outfit , black belt , and a green face.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Name: Flurrious
Evolves from: Cryogonal
Evolution method: Level up Cryogonal during Winter near the Ice Rock while holding a NeverMeltIce.
Appearance: A dark grey cloud, with Cryogonal's eyes. Sprouting from the bottom of the cloud are four tendrils made of ice crystals, not unlike Cryogonal's mustache.
Type: Ice/Flying
Ability 1: Snow Warning
Ability 2: Snow Warning
Hidden Ability: Snow Warning
Base Stats:
~HP: 75
~Attack: 65
~Defense: 50
~Special Attack: 110
~Special Defense: 135
~Speed: 135
Pokédex entry 1: Commonly found in the sky on dark winter days. Its echoing cries attract Cryogonal in droves.
Pokédex entry 2: On its command, an army of Cryogonal minions will rush to its defense. It causes blinding snowstorms wherever it goes.
Pokédex entry 3: Cryogonal look up to it as a leader. It employs snow and ice to attack.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Rage
Lv. 5: Powder Snow
Lv. 9: Cotton Guard
Lv. 13: Gust
Lv. 17: Icy Wind
Lv. 21: Mist
Lv. 21: Haze
Lv. 25: Air Cutter
Lv. 29: Defend Order
Lv. 33: Ice Beam
Lv. 37: Light Screen
Lv. 37: Reflect
Lv. 41: Attack Order
Lv. 45: Night Daze
Lv. 49: Heal Order
Lv. 53: Weather Ball
Lv. 57: Hurricane
Lv. 61: Sheer Cold

Name: Vanilludge
Evolves from: Vanillish
Evolution method: Trade Vanillish while holding RageCandyBar.
Appearance: Looks like Vanilluxe, except with meaner-looking faces, and its left side is almost completely covered in hot fudge. The icicle part is more of a reddish-orange color.
Type: Ice/Fire
Ability 1: Ice Body
Ability 2: Ice Body
Hidden Ability: Flame Body
Base Stats:
~Attack: 70
~Defense: 85
~Special Attack: 90
~Special Defense: 85
~Speed: 130
Pokédex entry 1: Smarter and more aggressive than Vanilluxe. The two heads plot together to bring down prey.
Pokédex entry 2: It fires off hot fudge to subdue its prey. This has the added effect of giving its prey a chocolatey flavor.
Pokédex entry 3: A domesticated Vanilludge will happily supply endless amounts of hot fudge for its trainer. Vanilludge hot fudge is high in nutrients.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Fudge Burn*
Lv. 1: Icicle Spear
Lv. 1: Harden
Lv. 1: Dark Pulse
Lv. 1: Uproar
Lv. 4: Harden
Lv. 7: Dark Pulse
Lv. 10: Uproar
Lv. 13: Icy Wind
Lv. 16: Mist
Lv. 19: Avalanche
Lv. 22: Torment
Lv. 26: Mirror Shot
Lv. 31: Nasty Plot
Lv. 36: Ice Beam
Lv. 42: Hail
Lv. 50: Aura Sphere
Lv. 59: Blizzard
Lv. 67: Sheer Cold

*New move, exclusive to Vanilludge. For all intents and purposes, it is Lava Plume, just with a different name, animation, and distribution.

Name: Karrabrawl
Evolves from: Karrablast
Evolution method: Trade Karrablast for another Karrablast
Appearance: A larger version of Karrablast, that walks on four thick, muscular legs.
Type: Bug
Ability 1: Guts
Ability 2: Reckless
Hidden Ability: No Guard
Base Stats:
~Attack: 135
~Defense: 75
~Special Attack: 50
~Special Defense: 75
~Speed: 90
Pokédex entry 1: Resisting the temptation to steal a Shelmet's shell enabled it to grow to large sizes. It attacks mercilessly with its horn.
Pokédex entry 2: When it charges, anything that does not get out of its way is doomed. Its horn can punch through thick steel slabs with ease.
Pokédex entry 3: It attacks mercilessly until its opponent has fallen. Despite its aggressive nature, it only eats plants.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Horn Attack
Lv. 4: Leer
Lv. 8: Focus Energy
Lv. 13: Fury Cutter
Lv. 16: Fury Attack
Lv. 20: Headbutt
Lv. 25: Jump Kick
Lv. 28: Roar
Lv. 32: Poison Jab
Lv. 37: Take Down
Lv. 40: Agility
Lv. 44: Hi Jump Kick
Lv. 49: Megahorn
Lv. 52: Wild Charge
Lv. 56: Double-Edge

Name: Shelmor
Evolves from: Shelmet
Evolution method: Trade a Shelmet for another Shelmet
Appearance: A Shelmet on top of the rest of a suit of armor. The hands possess sharp metallic claws.
Type: Bug/Steel
Ability 1: Hydration
Ability 2: Battle Armor
Hidden Ability: Overcoat
Base Stats:
~HP: 90
~Attack: 95
~Defense: 130
~Special Attack: 85
~Special Defense: 100
~Speed: 20
Pokédex entry 1: By not getting its armor stolen by Karrablast, the armor was able to expand. Ordinary attacks merely bounce off with no effect.
Pokédex entry 2: Its steel armor repels most attacks with ease. It moves very slowly.
Pokédex entry 3: It strikes opponents with fierce punches and kicks, but cannot move fast enough to confound its foes.
Moves:
Lv. 1: Leech Life
Lv. 4: Acid
Lv. 8: Bide
Lv. 13: Amnesia
Lv. 16: Mega Punch
Lv. 20: Metal Claw
Lv. 25: Metal Sound
Lv. 28: Protect
Lv. 32: Iron Defense
Lv. 37: Iron Head
Lv. 40: Night Slash
Lv. 44: X-Scissor
Lv. 49: Recover
Lv. 52: Swords Dance
Lv. 56: Final Gambit

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Flamemor
Type: Fire/Steel
Evo: Heatmor with Metal coat
Ability: Flash Fire or Magnet Pull
New moves: Iron Tail, Iron Defense and Iron Head

rocky505

Just like Golbat I can see Swoobat getting an evolution somehow.

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Farfetch'd.

5th Generation Pokemon? Oh, right I guess Bouffalant?

What is it with bovine Pokemon only having one stage? Tauros, Miltank and now Bouffalant.

...Farfetch'd still needs an evo though Gamefreak.

Hudsonn98

luvdisc>alomola
emolga>meanmolga (luv it!)
A HERACROSS PRE-EV!
i also think we've all been waiting for baby kangaskhan :)

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
you know...saying shelmet and karrablast should have natural evolutions is like saying shellder or some other stone evolving pokemon should evolve without using a stone. maybe shelmet and karrablast can only evolve by trading with each other.

Emolga should evolve into MEANmolga a BIG muscular pokemon that gets dynamic punch.

^ this. this comment makes me laugh.
i really like all the pikachu clone design but sadly they dont have an evolution.

and Stunfisk,Basculin.

stunfisk is great, an evolution would be even better.
same for Basculin.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
^ You're entitled to your opinion, but Stunfisk just pisses me off.

Anyway, I think there could be a good evolution for one of the new type combo Pokemon, like an alternate evolution for Lampent that evolves into one of those ceiling fan light fixtures and is part Flying. Just a thought.

i know its not technically 5th gen. but pinsir is looooong overdue for an evo. scyther got one all the way back in gen 2.
also they should make a 3 stage fossil. most of the evo's feel like mid level. and aerodactyl(best fossil imo) got the short stick.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!

I'd honestly like to see Throh and Sawk get evolutions with a rock type thing goin on.
Maractus needs a pre evo and evolution. I think it is took useless atm :/
Cinccino needs an evolution
Whimsicott evolves into a Graas Flying type
An evolution for Lilligant (possibly for females only?)

I would definetly like to see a Basculin evolution buuuut... would have very different patterns on them depending on version.

unstopable373

the Gene's should get a Evo, even though their legendaries, major trolling there :D

seriously though, Audino will get a pre evo, Sawk/Throh will get a pre-evo called Hit or Toss. Drudigon gets a pre-evo, Frillish gets a secondary evo with a reaper cloth attached to it. Durant evolves into MVP (you got to know basketball, to get that reference). Scrafty evolves into a Dragon/Fighting pokemon(which I will make sure I get :D) and Darmatian evolves into Darumite.

For previous gens, they get nothing, be happy with what you have ;)

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
I think it would be really cool for Kangaskan to get a pre-evo and it can evolve in a similar way to magnemite where it keeps its baby form and hops into a different Kangaskan upon evolution. I wouldn't mind an emolga evolution as that could prove to be the most obnoxiously cute pokemon in existance. I think Durant and Heatmor are fine the way they are. Their stats aren't ideal but the basis behind their origin would get a little messed up with evolutions.

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
Dragon and ghost eevees are left for the eeveelutions

Status
Not open for further replies.