• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What 5th gen pokemon would you have liked to see have an evolution?

If Luvdisc and Alomomola were related, would there be a(n)

• evolution of alomomola

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • evolution of luvdisc

Votes: 104 57.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Meh...

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
Im thinking that although it is caught later on, I would have like to see cryogonal have an evolution! Would be an epic like blizzard cloud or something sick like that!

UltimateVictini

DittoMustWinPrez ⌐_⌐

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Basculin and "Derpfish" (aka Stunfisk) need an evolution.

multi-scale

Maractus. When I caught it I liked it, just cause it has that kind of "I'm high" face. It has such great abilities too. I would use it, but it's so frail and slow. It should get an evolution that's a lot faster and has some more bulk, and maybe a bit more to its attacking stats. I have no idea what it would look like though.

I can see a Pike-like evolution for Basculin.
An evolution for Emolga would be nice as well… though all the Pikachu-like electric types could use it.
Stunfisk could use a less derpish evolution with better stats.
Finally I think the elemental monkeys could use an evolution; just to improve their base stats (and maybe their movepools).

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
I would've liked to see Stunfisk have an evolution. It's just a stupid Electric/Group Magikarp-like fish.

And Basculin needs an evolution. It's boring being a single Pokémon. It needs one.

Exactly how is Stunfisk anything like Magikarp? With the right training, Stunfisk can be an absolute beast. Unless you're basing this on appearance, in which case it looks absolutely nothing like Magikarp in the slightest.

Personally, I'd like to have seen Stunfisk and Durant get evolutions. They are both already pretty good in terms of stats, so I imagine evolutions would be even more beastly.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
In saying that, I know how Luvdisc could evolve into alomomola... HEART SCALE

Definitely. I kind of looked at Alomomola as a kind of evolution of Luvdisc too. It kind of makes no sense that it isn't one.

Emolga was a great pokemon to begin with in design. A new evolution for it would have opened exciting possibilities. Disappointed they didn't go for it.

I reckon that there could be a great luvdisc evolution. It could be like magnemite-magneton and have more hearts.

Psycho Cut

I'd like to see an evoloution for basculin. I can see it being water/dark too

Druddigon should have an evolution

Mr. Combover

I think Basculin should have had an evolution. Maybe, even Throh.

Annihilator

Everyone's Watching
Durant and Basculin and Watchog.

Tbh, i see nothing wrong with Stunfisk. A respectable 471 BST and access to a lot of moves such as thunderbolt. Also a good typing. The only thing it lacks is speed.

the_morbidus

Victini should have an evolution, and gain a gender when it evolves!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.