• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What 5th gen pokemon would you have liked to see have an evolution?

If Luvdisc and Alomomola were related, would there be a(n)

• evolution of alomomola

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • evolution of luvdisc

Votes: 104 57.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Meh...

Votes: 37 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCBoogie

i$e CreMe Man
Swoobat needs an evolution. I see a Grass/Fire evolution for Maractus. A cactus on fire, lol. Throh and Sawk both need a pre-evo, and a yellow version would be cool. Alomomola could get a pre-evo, and definitely Basculin. I want a swordfish.

That swordfish idea for Basculin is great!

And I agree that Throh and Sawk could use a Tyrogue-esque pre-evo.

Also, as have been stated, Heatmor and Druddigon pre-evos.

An Emolga evo would be cool but I can't imagine how they'd pull it off. Plusle/Minun/Pachirisu aren't really necessary considering Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu, and for the same reason, I feel that an Emolga evo would just look like a fling Raichu...Flychu? =b

Colossi

Bisharp. If it was a female; Queeniard. male; Kingiard. I was hoping for that kind of build up. aswell his stats aren't huge for a fully evolved form so the queen/king possibilities could be good :D

Druddigon. I think it would be cool to do the same thing with druddigon than with kerrablast and shelmet. Except in this case it would be a Nidoking :) During the transfer one of Nidokings poison points gets stuck in druddigon and bam! A poison Dragon with beastly attack

Luvdisc should have gotten an evo :(

I think Maractus should get a pre-evolution, like how cacturne has cacnea. except the pre-evolution of Maractus will have a round, spiky body and a big pink flower on its head :)

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Hmm... Durant. I've always wanted Ant Pkmn, but i excepted it to be a drone, and a Queen, but we onli got ONE. -.-

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Durant should evolve into something that's for sure. I agree with the others, Basculin should have had an evolution. First time I saw him, I thought he was going to evolve for sure. Drudiggon, yeah, kinda needs both an evo and a pre-evo. Sawk/Throh should have a pre-evo too like many here says. I think Scrafty should have another evolution.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Scarfty is pretty good, it doesn't need an evolution, maybe zebstrika could have another evolution? I'm not sure what on earth it would evolve into though, so probably not. Emolga deserves one and maybe Audino?

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
Druddigon without a doubt needs an evolution.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
zoroark should evolve into himself with wings on his back. it could be called zoruarka! it would be dark and flying types.
or evolve into this:
xous-2.jpg

or this:
twarda__s_zoroark_by_twarda8the8xanax-d3bs7e7.png

SCBoogie

i$e CreMe Man
Baby Lapras ftw!!!

Jigglypuff5000

Then again what if they got each others types as evos?
Like Heatmor could get a Fire/Steel steam-punk style evo that it's said to have obtained from eating loads of Durants, whilst Durant gets a Steel/Fire type evo which it's said to have obtained from combating Heatmor and surviving their hot fiery attacks, making them more resistant to them.

I really like this idea!

I'd also like a female Queen piece evolution branch for the Pawniard/Bisharp line as well

Also some way of tying Alomomola and Luvdisc together, GF. >->

The rest, imho, either don't need a pre/evo and just need some better moves and or abilities.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Bisharp. If it was a female; Queeniard. male; Kingiard. I was hoping for that kind of build up. aswell his stats aren't huge for a fully evolved form so the queen/king possibilities could be good :D

That's a really impressive idea! What's sad is that it would have been a great execution of another Dawn Stone evolution, but Game Freak has yet to add a stone evolution from a previously existing from a currently existing Pokemon. I agree though; Bisharp leaves something to be desired.

I'd like to see Swoobat evolve. Aside from Calm Mind and Simple (which hasn't been released yet), it really can't hold a candle to other Psychic/Flying Pokemon. At least give it Foul Play to exploit Swagger and Unaware in Gray. >:)

-Nator-

Emolga needs an evolution, I'd definitely use it if it did, assuming its stats would be better upon evolving.

Rhonder

I feel like Emolga /should/ have been the obvious evolution from Pachirisu (I mean come on, squirrel, and flying squirrel, both electric types, what are the odds?) However since they've both already been made and are both available in the wild, that wont happen.

Same thing with Luvdisc/Allomola. They look pratically identical. And this would have given Luvdisc a good purpose, but alas, like with what I said above, they're both already available to catch, so they probably wouldn't modify it now.

as for actual gen 5 pokes that I think should have an evo... ummm yeah I can't really think of anything

SuperEpicRock

An evo for Cryogonal would be nice, maybe a double-headed snowflake or a moving snow mound (not so sure about that idea, though)

I know it won't happen, but I'd be interesting if they make Sawk and Throh part of a branched evolution line (maybe with a third guy like Keek (kick)).

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I agree with the Sawk and Thron thing.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
victini would probaly have a cool evolved form.

Tommyb2405

And we have never had a legendary (aside from maybe Volcarona, but I don't know if he's a legendary or not) that evolves.

I'd Love To See Pre-Evo's for some Legendaries... Just think of the possibilities... Maybe some day...... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.