• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What about Savantshipping?(Dento/Cilan x Hikari/Dawn) -Spoiler Warning-

What about it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoduro

Shinji Time!
As BW2 second episode approaches,I am wondering right now what shippers here think of the pairing.At least,the looks/sounds of it for now.

I think I am imparcial as of now.I don't multiship,but as a possible scenario for this pairing would be Hikari fangirling over Dento's titles.She fangirls for everyone ;D

gohan5

Irisboy
Nobody wants to reply?

Anyway I could definitely support SavantShipping in the anime, actually it was my favorite nevermet ship before BW2 :p Their both passionate and lively characters that I could see getting along together. Plus I think they could bring interesting interactions out of each other, like Dawn getting Cilan interested in yet another hobby (Contest Sommelier) and Cilan impressing Dawn with his many talents. One scenario I thought of had Dawn being interested in Cilan's hobbies and joining in with him, or fangirling like she did when she met Gary. So yeah I'll be looking to support this ship in the anime, it sounds like fun ^^

lokoduro

Shinji Time!
It seems most people are so neutral that they don't mind it.At least that's what I conclude.

I'm neutral...for now. I may be a Pearl/Wishfulshipper, but I also multiship Dawn, so seeing her interactions with Dento will be interesting. I won't form an opinion until they've met and had a good amount of moments together, if they ever do.

I will say though, I have toyed with the idea in my head a couple of times. Obviously I'm not the only one. =) Watch, when Ep 2 of BWS2 airs and the two of them start interacting, the amount of Savantshippers will go up lol

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I'm so neutral to this. XDD I voted for "no" to troll around with loko coz he had it on multi choice. Though I am on the bridge..like seriously. XDDDD Like I'm interested for their interactions then I'm all yeeeeeaaa-- no. XD fdlhgafg

Though I do have this absolutely beautiful headcanon of Dento feeding Dawn something "special." I won't go into details. Loko'll kill me. xDDDDD

gohan5

Irisboy
I'm so neutral to this. XDD I voted for "no" to troll around with loko coz he had it on multi choice. Though I am on the bridge..like seriously. XDDDD Like I'm interested for their interactions then I'm all yeeeeeaaa-- no. XD fdlhgafg

Though I do have this absolutely beautiful headcanon of Dento feeding Dawn something "special." I won't go into details. Loko'll kill me. xDDDDD

I myself wondered why it was multiple choice, but I figure that was an oversight :p

Something special? Yes please don't go into detail about that xP

Well after seeing the episode with Dawn's return I'd say I'm ready to support SavantShipping. I thought it was nice that Dawn already knew about Cilan, learning apparently from Professor Oak. And likewise Ash had seemingly divulged information about Dawn to Iris and Cilan. It was nice seeing them talk about their respective goals, Cilan being interested in Contests and Dawn in Sommelier things. I thought it was funny how Cilan said he wanted to taste Piplup and Dawn was a little clueless. Oh and when Cilan tugged his bowtie and told Dawn how he was an A-class Sommelier, almost like he's trying to impress her :p

lokoduro

Shinji Time!
Well,I think after this episode...Savant looked pretty....absent.For me it wasn't much of a thing,i really expected Hikari to be impressed by his titles...but it seems like she finds him much of a weirdo like Kouhei was....due to her expression.
It was probably the funniest part of the episode still XD

The multiple choice poll was because I thought people were actually capable of making their own choices without playing the five year old children.I was wrong.Right,dentogirl?

lokoduro

Shinji Time!
I don't think that will change,it seems Dento can't impress anyone with his titles. XDDD
Though he is just entertaining the audience with it mostly.

Dento wants to taste both Pachi and Piplup.PERV.

Honestly I love how freaked out Hikari was by Dento's Tasting Time. xD It may not be shippy but dammit her reaction was hilarious.

As for the chances of these two getting more moments together... I wouldn't fret much. Since we're getting a HikaAi (AiHika? I can't decide lol) episode soon (the Onix one), I suspect the Detective Dento episode may focus on DenHika in a similar fashion, to get her acquainted with the two of them as friends and to bond with them more. Besides, Dento is nothing like Brock so I expect more interactions between Hikari and him over time as Season 2 progresses. I'm still neutral towards this ship but who knows. I did crack ship them once, but that was wayyy before Dento's debut eps and before I got a good understanding on his character. Now it's just up to their interactions for me to decide whether I ship it or not.

It's weird how unsure I am about these two considering I multiship Hikari and Dento like crazy. Funny how that works out huh? Maybe it's because Pearl and Wishful are my anime OTPs? That's never stopped me before but it just seems odd haha :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.