• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What and how would the cartridge like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonskull

Dark trainer
Hi,i want to now how you imagine the cardridge of diamond and pearl
i think it would be diamond:colorless pearl:fully black
Thank you
Dragonskull

Last edited:

Atomic Boo

Oddium Wanderus ftw
I'd like pearl to be cloudy but shiny, like a real pearl colour.
Diamond to be darkened clear with a crystaline structure to the cartridge.

Fatal

Banned
It'd be cool if the Pearl cartridge was like a swirly pink and white (like a real pearl) and the diamond one was clear (but not to the point where you can see through it) and also bumpy like a real diamond.

JazzJazz

Good God, are we getting this desperate whilst waiting for actual information that a need has arisen to speculate on the plastic that will house these games?

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Next time use the search bar...and if you keep making threads that have already been made or are spam then you could get banned....a mod needs to close this ASAP.

Diamond and Pearl

E

Ethereal

Diamond and Pearl said:
Next time use the search bar...and if you keep making threads that have already been made or are spam then you could get banned....a mod needs to close this ASAP.

Diamond and Pearl
...I told you yesterday to stop being a damn minimod, and stop saying "a mod needs to close this". We DON'T need your help. If we did, you'd be a mod. Is it that damn hard to listen? S*it. -_-

JazzJazz said:
Good God, are we getting this desperate whilst waiting for actual information that a need has arisen to speculate on the plastic that will house these games?
Best quote ever. XD

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.