• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what animals arent pokemon

Shadow Warrior

Aah!! welcome Lunch
They could make an Ostrich.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
There should be a raptor pokemon (the dinosaur, not the bird).
It could be fast and intellegent, with high attack and low defence stats.
It could be Ground or Normal type.

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
To all the saber toothed tiger wanters may I show you Raikou.
A Dark(or ghost)/Fighting werewolf would be amazing.
Here are a few unused animal ideas.
Hydra:Dragon/Poison
Gila monster(its a reptile):Fire/Poison
Glyptodon(evolved form of sandslash?):Ground
Hadrosaur:Grass/Electric
Arsinotherium:Ice/steel
Therizinosaurus:Rock/Fighting
Sea eagle:Water/Ice(with levitate)
Centaur:Ghost/Grass
Mole cricket:Bug/ground

Just a few of my ideas of what to do with leftover animals.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Tyrannosaurus, Dolphin, Hamsters, Fruits, Flying Fish, Cockroaches, Ants, Ayeayes, Wolves, Peacocks, Falcons, Polar Bears FTW

friend to shuckle

there are no ants...
MAKE AN ANT POKEMON!!!

or maybe a zombie pokemon that could be a dark type

and a veteran pokemon (also a dark type)
and a frantic shopper pokemon (flying/electric maybe?)
and a dead man walking pokemon(ability=death sentance: this pokemon will be knocked out at the end of your turn)
and a nerd pokemon (ability= pathetic: this pokemon damages itself with every attack)
and a bully pokemon (ability= threaten: any opponent facing this pokemon has a one in three chance of being frightened into submission)

and many others that fall into the "real people" egg group

Typo

been a while
Grasshopper, Praying Mantis, If we are talking about living life forms, then a rose, they have a sunflower and a tree, a daisy, to the ocean we need a starfish, a jellyfish, Krill, a shrimp, a lobster. the list goes on.

tha mewlova

Grasshopper, Praying Mantis, If we are talking about living life forms, then a rose, they have a sunflower and a tree, a daisy, to the ocean we need a starfish, a jellyfish, Krill, a shrimp, a lobster. the list goes on.

lobster-crawdaunt
starfish-starmie
rose-roselia
sunflower-sunflora

tha mewlova

they do! roselia! roserade!

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'd like to bring up all the ideas I came up with in the old thread, even though most aren't original:

• More big cats. Raikou, Entei, and Luxray are pretty much the only big cat Pokemon. And Raikou is a tiger (despite this, I'd still like to see a non-legendary tiger. A White Tiger, perhaps?), and both Entei and Luxray are lions. So that leaves a Puma, Leopard, Jaguar, Cheetah, Panther, Bobcat/Lynx, Ocelot, and Liger that still need to be made into Pokemon, among many others.
  • Dolphin. Why there are no Dolphin Pokemon yet, we'll never know.
  • Swordfish.
  • Squid. Maybe it starts off as a normal Squid and evolves into a Kraken or something?
  • Toucan (along with other exotic birds, like Flamingos). A long time before D/P was released, I believed Chatot to be Sinnoh's common bird, and believed that it would evolve into a Toucan. Since he isn't, and he doesn't evolve, maybe he'll get a Toucan evolution in a future generation?
  • Of course, more small birds, since they add one every generation. The ones I thought of that haven't been made into Pokemon yet are a Robin, Cardinal, Blue Jay, Hummingbird, Woodpecker, and Dove.
  • T-Rex/Velociraptor. And when I say T-Rex, I mean a realistic T-Rex that actually comes from a fossil or something, so don't even bring up Tyrannitar. -_____-
  • Centaur.
  • Griffin.
  • Chimera. Like a Lion/Goat/Snake Chimera in Greek mythology.
  • More realistic Panda. One that looks more like Pandough in the Fake Pokemon section of the main site.
  • A non-legendary Wolf. Suicune is the only Wolf Pokemon there is. Houndoom is a Hellhound, Poochyena/Mightyena are Hyenas, and the rest are Dogs. >____>
  • Werewolf. Perhaps the aforementioned non-legendary Wolf could evolve into this?
  • More snake Pokemon. They've already made Rattlesnake, Cobra, and Viper Pokemon, but there are still many Snakes that haven't been turned into Pokemon, like a Boa Constrictor, Python, Anaconda, and even a Water/Poison Sea Snake.
  • Minotaur. I did say it could be a Tauros evolution in the old thread, until I was reminded that the Minotaur in Greek Mythology was half-man, half-bull.
  • Harpy.
  • Sphinx.
  • Cerberus. I said before that Houndoom was a Hellhound, and since Cerberus belongs to Hades, the god of the Underworld, in Greek mythology, it would be fitting if he evolved into this Pokemon
  • Pegasus. I must admit, he didn't cross my mind before, but I don't think there are any Pokemon that resemble a Winged Horse.
  • Hydra. I didn't think of the Hydra before, but think about it: a snake-like beast with many heads that breathes poison would make a hell of a Pokemon.
  • Asian Dragon. There are tons of dragons, but none of them are Asian Dragons. Rayquaza's probably the closest there is to one.
  • Boar. I'm not sure if Pilowswine is boar, though.
  • Ram.