• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What animals have yet to be turned into a pokemon?

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
they only two i can think of is a moose and a dolphin.

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
i would think lickitung and lickilicky are based off anteaters, arcanine is sort of tigerish even if hes a "canine," but i forgot about ants and flys.

Luxraylover

Stampler is a moose pokemon

??????

That guy.
Kangaroo. (ive always wanted one)
You hurt Breloom's fellings...

All i can think or is ant eater, ant, Koala, and certain fish.

??????

That guy.
Breloom isn't a kangaroo.
Looks strait up like one to me, but you are entiltled to your own oppinion.

Luminecent jellyfish. not sure if tentacool fits here.

Alchemy Blade

Back from Summer
Cockroach, assassin bug, more and better spider pokemon than ariados(I luv spiders but the only spider pokemon Ariados sucks), Waterbug, Fly(Ninjask is a CICADA), Better scorpions(Drapion is hideous), Mosquito, Ants, and many many more athropods.

Hebi

Blasphemy!
Hmm a lemur I think...and a duck billed platypus ._.

Missingno.Fan

We need a cockroach, tasmanian devil, donkey, goat, turkey, a more realistic kangaroo, fly, mosquito, sea sponge, dolphin, moose, zebra, humming bird, tiger, cheetah, panther, coyote, dingo, wombat, koala, antelope, lemur, oranutang, aardvark, flamingo, stork, hamster, and peacock.