• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What animals have yet to be turned into a pokemon?

pika_anni

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage

im sorry i did a search and nothing came up. but your thread was more of ideas for new pokemon.

sorry i had to leave so to catch up:

kangaroo- Kangaskhan
platypus- psyduck?
waterbug- SURSKIT!
panda- apparently spinda is supposed to be a panda but im all for a generic black and white panda pokemon
hamster- i think bidoof is supposed to be a hamster that evolves into a beaver because his pokedex says he is a small mouse
llama- arceus lmao
AND STANTLER IS A STAG NOT A MOOSE

B-MAN

im sorry i did a search and nothing came up. but your thread was more of ideas for new pokemon.

sorry i had to leave so to catch up:

kangaroo- Kangaskhan
platypus- psyduck?
waterbug- SURSKIT!
panda- apparently spinda is supposed to be a panda but im all for a generic black and white panda pokemon
hamster- i think bidoof is supposed to be a hamster that evolves into a beaver because his pokedex says he is a small mouse
llama- arceus lmao
AND STANTLER IS A STAG NOT A MOOSE

Psyduck is what it names emplies, a duck. But may be a hybrid with playtapus.

Kangaskahn is a kangaroo, but a very diformed one, we need another kangaroo, Kangaskahn hardly looks like one.

Spinda's based on a panda, it says spotted panda on it pokedex.

bidoof is a plump mouse as they say but evolves into a beaver, weird.

Stantler is a deer.

The armadillo, the dodo bird and the platypus? I'd like to see those, so I hope they make them.

Armadillo=Sandshrew & Sandslash

Dodo Bird= Doudo & Doutrio

pokemonster2191

turtles=pwnage
Stag=male deer

and psyduck looks nothing like a duck (except for the beak of course). instead of wings he has claws, and webbed limbs. just like a platypus.

EMike

Windchime Guy
I'd take the big deformed Kangaroo over something that looks like a real Kangaroo, but to each their own... Pokemon designs are all about mutations of real animals regardless, rather than something that looks much closer to the real thing.

But there doesn't really need to be a second Kangaroo-based Pokemon anyways, even if Kangaskhan is a amazing mutation. There are so many more animals (and not-animals) out there.

Cipher Admin Xaos

Dust to Dust
There is no fox Pokemon, or a tiger one.

Y HALO THAR VULPIX AND NINETAILZ!!1

Meh. A Polar Bear.

A Dingo.

A Squid.

A Possum.

All ideas not yet taken.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Let me see:

• What I want to see the most is more big cat Pokemon. There is already one tiger Pokemon (Raikou) and two lion Pokemon (Entei and Luxray) and that's it. So that leaves a Panther, Leopard, Jaguar, Cheetah, Puma, Lynx/Bobcat, Ocelot (this could be a pre-evolution to the Leopard, though), and maybe a Liger that we haven't seen yet, among others.

Others I thought of:
  • Dolphin. Seriously, why hasn't this been made yet?
  • Swordfish
  • Giant Squid
  • Toucan. This could be a Chatot evolution, maybe?
  • Robin, Cardinal, Blue Jay, Dove, Woodpecker, Hummingbird, millions of small birds, etc.
  • Raptor/T-Rex. Honestly, I'm surprised there is no T-rex.
  • Mythological creatures, like a Centaur, Griffin, Chimera, etc.
  • A REAL Panda, because Spinda fails -_____-

Sanctus Ereptor said:
I would say a Coyote, Eagle, and an Eel.
I'm not sure, but I think Huntail is an eel.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Porcupine, platypus, the super time controlling dragon in my backyard........