• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What animals have yet to be turned into a pokemon?

Golduck is a platypus.

Actually he's a kappa. It said so on one of the trading cards.

My list from another thread:
No, it won't be. I remember Satoshi Tajiri (sp?) saying in an interview he has over 1,000 pokemon ideas. Besides, they aren't going to stop something that makes them money.

An look at all the animals they have yet to make into pokemon:
Komodo dragon, sabertooth tiger, lovebird, sphinx, koala, grasshopper, anteater, lemur, flamingo, polar bear, zebra, kappa, peacock, platypus, dolphin, camel, toucan, ant, chinchilla, electric eel, the list goes on...

Editation: I just noticed I went up a rank, wooh!

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
A Crab, Bull, Cow, Birds of all kinds, a bunch of electric rodent pokemon, and an earthworm.

((If you dont know that this post is full of sarcasm, and you quote this post just to tell me I am wrong, I hope you die))

EmpressLinx

How about some inanimate objects such as a car or computer.
Thanks for suggesting that Missingo Fan! ^_^
thats what we need; more poemon designed after objects, like Chimeco, Electrode and Drifblim XD
how about something like a frying pan?
or a sword/scythe/hammer, or some weapon of kind? ^_^
or perhaps a box?
or a glove?
or a door?
or a portable stereo?
or a bed?
or a bottle?
or a game controller?
or maybe even a Wii XD
lol

chorusco

A Centipead
Before You All Say What About Caterpie And Wurmple There Catipillars Cause They Evolve Into A Thing That Buterflies Come From ;)

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
I'd like an Aardvark. Oh, and more reptiles/birds.

jackjack

Venusaur The Best
What about Zebras and Rhinos?

um are you forgetting about rhyhorn its name even soulds like a rhino.

Anyway an ant would be cool you could have an ant queen against vespiqueen

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
Breloom isn't a kangaroo.

What about Zebras and Rhinos?

Um, Breloom IS a kangaroo.
A stereotypical boxing kangaroo in every other franchise.

They haven't made one off zebras, mooses, or true dolphins yet.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
frogs, msot dinosaurs, koalas, armadillos

Meerkats, and Kangaskan was a kangaroo pokemon. we need the baby version of her. its already made, why not make it catchable?

DaMike52

Banned
A mole. Diglet and Dugtrio are more like chicken McNuggets than moles.