• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What animals have yet to be turned into a pokemon?

Clash

He's Back!
A Gazelle!

friend to shuckle

pidgeons... oh wait theres 3!

Shadow Warrior

Aah!! welcome Lunch
We really need an Psychotic 700 pound Chihuahua....................
never mind.

wiz4

is back.
An RNA Pokemon! Jk.
More Humanshapes!

scythemantis

Creepy crawly
Trapinch is an Antlion, an insect named because it EATS ants. It builds a sand trap and hides at the bottom until they fall in. When it matures, it looks just like a dragonfly.

DarkBlaizeken

Long time no see
I would like to see a lion. Like a proper african lion one, preferably the fire type or normal.

ummm, another owl one. Like a snowy owl.

Torkoal

What? Exactly
Okay, first I'm gonna go through the ideas already suggested and clear things up.
1. If you guys want a better shark, just make an evo of Sharpedo. An entirely new line is completely unnecessary.
2. To clear things up once and for all, both Khangaskan and Breloom are Kangaroos. We don't need another one.
3. Stantler is a stag, not a moose. As with Sharpedo, if you want a moose, just make an evo.
4. Pstduck and Golduck are ducks. They don't look it, but they are, deal with it.
Now on to my ideas.

First we need a bamboo pokemon. This could be done by combining it with another animal, or another idea I had was to make it a branch evo of Gloom [since Oddish is grass].

Second we need some more flower pokemon. There are many types of flowers that haven't been used. Examples include lotuses, orchids, lilys, maybe even a dandelion.

Third, I think we need a pumpkin. This could be a ghost/grass type as a jack-o-lanturn or you could have it evolve from gourds or squashes, as a pumpkin is a gourd [it is, isn't it?].

Fourth, movin on from plants I think we need a squid. The last stage could be a kraken or something, but I think we need one.

Fifth up, we need a centipede. It could ecolve from a pill bug and the last stage would look like kind of humanoid. It would be a centipede from the waist down and would hhave armor going up its back and over its head. This is odd coming from me as centipedes are my least favorite bug.

Sixth, I do think we need a cockroach. It would probably have Swarm and Intimidate as its abiliities, and would look like a humanoid bug.

Seventh, a scarab would be nice. t would probably be designed with an egyption theme and would have powers relating to its signifigance in egyption culture.

Eighth up I would like to see a swan. It would have an ugly first stage but would become beautiful when it evolved.

Ninth, I've always wanted a crane. It could evolve from a heron or a stork, and would be very beautiful. It would also have to be rather large as cranes are the largest flying birds in existence.

Tenth, we need a vulture. It would evolve into a condor. I don't know what type it would be other than flying, maybe ghost or dark, but others would work too.

Eleventh as was already said, we need some exotic birds. A toucan would be nice to start. Maybe it could evolve into a hornbill. Then one I don't think I've ever seen tried is a woodpecker. This would work fairly well, maybe a new pecking move could be made for it.

Twelfth, we need a platypus. I saw a good example of one made by RyknowBR which can be seen here: Water Starter Trio

Thirteenth, we should get an anteater. I once considered making a fire-sarter line of them, but I decided agaist it after determining that that would be too similar to Typhlosion's. You don't have to make it a fire line though, most any type [bar dragon and bug] would work for it.

Fourteenth, we need to finally get a wolf, and no there isn't one already. Mightyena is obviously a Hyena and Houndoom is a hound. I don't know about Suicune. I suppose he could be, but he's a legendary so he doesn't really count anyway.

Fifthteenth, I think we need a Badger/Wolverine line. They could be most any type, and would be a fierce line. I had originally thought that these two would work for a pre and evo of Zangoose, but looking at my ecology book, I found that they're actually in the weasel family [and I found another option for a pre of Zangoose, a meerkat, which if you look it up, is actually a small mongoose. They even fight cobras like mongooses, although they do it in groups].

Sixteenth, as was also already said, we need more big cats. There are many options out there, which include but are not limited to Lions, Tigers, Jaguars, and Cheetahs. I will however say that I'm not really into the fire Lion with the flaming mane idea, I don't know, all the renditions of it I've seen just don't seem to be "pokemonish" and give off more of a digimon kind of vibe, so I think that fakemon makers should look to another type for ideas on the lion pokemon. You are free to disregard my advice if you think you can pull it off however.

Seventeenth, as was already suggested, we need a dolphin. I also saw a good rendition of this one. It's a starter and doesn't really work for that since it disregards the rule of water starters need to be able to fight on land, but its still worthy of incuding elsewhere in a fakedex. You could also take its idea and make your own version, if you don't like the design. Anyway here it is: Dolphin/Orca pokemon

Eighteenth, again as was already stated, we need a llama pokemon. This could perhaps be a pre of Girafarig, or could be done as an entirely new line. Its up to you.

Nineteenth, we need a lemur. It would evolve from a bushbaby and could be any type.

Twenteth we need some more apes. An Orangutan would be nice and would probably evolve from a Gibbon.

That's it for existing animals I think should be made into pokemon. I might post again divulging mythical creatures, objects, and anything else I think should but I think I'm done for today.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
First off, I must apologize for being rude. Even though Raikou is a tiger, a non-legendary tiger wouldn't hurt (I think a White Tiger would be especially cool), and the same goes for Suicune. Even though he's a wolf, a non-legendary wolf would be cool (I suggested an Ice type White Wolf on the last page).

Tyranitar
I'm not sure about a Raptor, Tyranitar isn't a T-Rex. His head is too small and his arms are too big.

And even if he is a Raptor, I was thinking of something more realistic.

Doplins, moose, lions, tigers, bettles, etc.
Luxray is a lion. :/

I'm not sure about a Raptor, Tyranitar isn't a T-Rex. His head is too small and his arms are too big.

And even if he is a Raptor, I was thinking of something more realistic.

Oh I wasn't implying that Tyranitar is a raptor-I know he isn't. I was implying that he is based off a Tyrannosaurus. Even if his head is too small and his arms are too big, he is still based off a T-Rex. Just the same as Kangaskhan is based off of a Kangaroo, but doesn't look like one.

R3b3lSarge

i'd like to see a hummingbird pokemon

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm pretty sure Tyranitar is a Monitor Lizard/ Godzilla reference.
^ That is exactly what I was thinking Tyranitar was.

And even if he is based off a T-Rex, what I meant was a more realistic T-Rex. Like a new fossil Pokemon or something.

I'm sorry. I guess I was a little vague, but I didn't think of Tyranitar.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Ninjask is a winged Scarab.. Cresselia is a swan. Arcanine is rather wolf-like, as is Entei. Lanturn is an Angler Fish/dolphin thing.. and I've always seen Typhlosion to look a lot like a Wolverine.