• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto B1tch

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Prior to generation V, we didn't have Pokemons based on polar bear, centipede, leopard, vulture and ant. Then Generation V brought out Beartic, Scolipede, Liepard, Mandibuzz and Durant, respectively. This is tendence for the next generations, soon all the animals will have at least one Pokemon based on them, and Nintendo will start creating different Pokemons for a same animal.

Well, post ideas of animals (or objects ^^) that haven't been turnedo into Pokémon yet. I'll start out with two suggestions:

1) Peacock

2) Reindeer

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
There hasn't been a narwhal Pokémon. Or a lemur. Or an aye-aye.

Also, Stantler is a reindeer. Even Santa uses them in a Chronicles episode.

Hydreigon6507

I cannot think of any that are based on goats, traditional lions, or mosquitoes. I actually would want to see a yellow jacket, even though I hate them. It would be a change (mind you, do not point out Beedrill, that is a bee).

Last edited:

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
I'd really like a hamster,a fly and a dolphin Pokemon. Flies are super common and they still haven't made a Pokemon of that yet, surely there's Pokemon that annoy people to death. Hamsters are cute and I had one as a pet before so I'd like one (R.I.P. little Sicki). Dolphins are cool and cute so I'd like a dolphin Pokemon.

Dreamy

I'd really like a hamster,a fly and a dolphin Pokemon. Flies are super common and they still haven't made a Pokemon of that yet, surely there's Pokemon that annoy people to death. Hamsters are cute and I had one as a pet before so I'd like one (R.I.P. little Sicki). Dolphins are cool and cute so I'd like a dolphin Pokemon.

Bidoof is a hamster in my eyes

I'd like to see a raccoon and a wombat :3

Zachmac

There is still no pure wolf, which I think is kind of funny. Suicune might be one, but the legendary beast are pretty difficult to tell, so I wouldn't count them as pure. This also means I think we need a tiger, since Raikou seems to be mostly or part Smilodon.

And, BTW, Mightyena is a hyena.
traditional lions
What do you mean by "traditional lion"? Because we do have Luxray.
Also, Stantler is a reindeer. Even Santa uses them in a Chronicles episode.
Nope. Just a deer. The chrismtas chronicles proves nothing - not only were there no better reindeer at the time, it's not like they were made specifically for that show or something.

However, Shaymin Skyform makes me think of the reindeer. It looks like one, and it also flies, even if it is x4 weak to ice.

Last edited:

Mienfoo

Martial Arts Pokémon
I would love to see a roadrunner Pokemon. I would also want to see more Pokemon based on animals from Australia. Sure, there is Kangaskhan, but to me, it seems too bulky for a kangaroo.

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
Every gen they seem to make a family line that is based on a different type of Amphibian. Poliwag line for Treefrogs(Poliwrath is Amphibian Neoteny, look it up),Wooper for Salamanders/Newts, Mudkip for Mudpuppies, Crogunk for the Poison frogs, & Tympole for the Toad. Next gen the only amphibian they have left to work on is THIS.

I don't see it having its own evo line though. It looks better if it was a single stage. And it would probably be unique since we don't have single staged amphibian yet

Darenix

For some reason I really want to see them do something with a Tardigrade. They might not LOOK interesting, but they certainly are actually interesting.

EDIT: Do we have a Triceratops Pokemon? That'd be cool.

Last edited:

Rakurai

I'm honestly kind of shocked that they haven't made a dolphin yet.

I'd also like to see a more traditional mantis Pokemon in addition to Scyther.

Lanik

I'd like to see a falcon. I wouldn't be surprised if Game Freak gave their new falcon Pokemon a profusion of moves and a good stat distribution. Falcons are awesome predatory birds.

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
EDIT: Do we have a Triceratops Pokemon? That'd be cool.
We don't. But we got something close though. A Zuniceratops instead(Bastiodon) -__-
Shieldon and bastiodon

I want a lion pokemon, have it be part fire and have a fire mane

Triceratops is called "Three horned face". Where is the 3 horns on those guys? We got no Triceratops.

As for lions, you just made Luxray angry.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Has anyone mentioned Komodo?
Id like to spend holidays in that creature's island.

Status
Not open for further replies.