1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Ditto B1tch, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Prior to generation V, we didn't have Pokemons based on polar bear, centipede, leopard, vulture and ant. Then Generation V brought out Beartic, Scolipede, Liepard, Mandibuzz and Durant, respectively. This is tendence for the next generations, soon all the animals will have at least one Pokemon based on them, and Nintendo will start creating different Pokemons for a same animal.

Well, post ideas of animals (or objects ^^) that haven't been turnedo into Pokémon yet. I'll start out with two suggestions:

1) Peacock

2) Reindeer

2. Spin Attaxx

Spin Attaxx 2012-2013

There hasn't been a narwhal Pokémon. Or a lemur. Or an aye-aye.

Also, Stantler is a reindeer. Even Santa uses them in a Chronicles episode.

3. Hydreigon6507

Hydreigon6507 A New Level of Crazy

I cannot think of any that are based on goats, traditional lions, or mosquitoes. I actually would want to see a yellow jacket, even though I hate them. It would be a change (mind you, do not point out Beedrill, that is a bee).

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  4. Lluc

Lluc Cute Rodent Trainer

I'd really like a hamster,a fly and a dolphin Pokemon. Flies are super common and they still haven't made a Pokemon of that yet, surely there's Pokemon that annoy people to death. Hamsters are cute and I had one as a pet before so I'd like one (R.I.P. little Sicki). Dolphins are cool and cute so I'd like a dolphin Pokemon.

5. Dreamy

Dreamy Well-Known Member

Bidoof is a hamster in my eyes

I'd like to see a raccoon and a wombat :3

6. Zachmac

Zachmac Crystalline Guardian

There is still no pure wolf, which I think is kind of funny. Suicune might be one, but the legendary beast are pretty difficult to tell, so I wouldn't count them as pure. This also means I think we need a tiger, since Raikou seems to be mostly or part Smilodon.

And, BTW, Mightyena is a hyena.
    What do you mean by "traditional lion"? Because we do have Luxray.
    Nope. Just a deer. The chrismtas chronicles proves nothing - not only were there no better reindeer at the time, it's not like they were made specifically for that show or something.

However, Shaymin Skyform makes me think of the reindeer. It looks like one, and it also flies, even if it is x4 weak to ice.

7. TheReckless1

TheReckless1 Mind Wipe

Lass Brooke likes this.
  8. Drake Pokétrainer

Drake Pokétrainer Blood of Insanity

Zigzagoon is one.

I'd like to see one based on a fly though.

9. stressbuild

stressbuild New Member

i want to see a woodpecker pokemon:)

10. Zachmac

Zachmac Crystalline Guardian

11. WildHennaCharizard

WildHennaCharizard Well-Known Member

dolphin
    hummingbird
    Snowny owl
    veciraptor
    wovlearine
    tasmasion devil
    trandainal Kangaroo
    stegasaur
    clown fish

12. General_Ridley

General_Ridley Palace Maven Spenser

Sponge
    Kiwi bird
    Wooly Rhino
    Koala
    Tardigrade
    Leafy Sea Dragon

13. Mienfoo

Mienfoo Martial Arts Pokémon

I would love to see a roadrunner Pokemon. I would also want to see more Pokemon based on animals from Australia. Sure, there is Kangaskhan, but to me, it seems too bulky for a kangaroo.

14. Specialbeamcanon

Specialbeamcanon SUCH PERFECTION

Every gen they seem to make a family line that is based on a different type of Amphibian. Poliwag line for Treefrogs(Poliwrath is Amphibian Neoteny, look it up),Wooper for Salamanders/Newts, Mudkip for Mudpuppies, Crogunk for the Poison frogs, & Tympole for the Toad. Next gen the only amphibian they have left to work on is THIS.

I don't see it having its own evo line though. It looks better if it was a single stage. And it would probably be unique since we don't have single staged amphibian yet

15. Darenix

Darenix Well-Known Member

For some reason I really want to see them do something with a Tardigrade. They might not LOOK interesting, but they certainly are actually interesting.

EDIT: Do we have a Triceratops Pokemon? That'd be cool.

16. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

I'm honestly kind of shocked that they haven't made a dolphin yet.

I'd also like to see a more traditional mantis Pokemon in addition to Scyther.

17. Lanik

Lanik Well-Known Member

I'd like to see a falcon. I wouldn't be surprised if Game Freak gave their new falcon Pokemon a profusion of moves and a good stat distribution. Falcons are awesome predatory birds.

18. Crimson_Blazer

Crimson_Blazer Well-Known Member

Shieldon and bastiodon

I want a lion pokemon, have it be part fire and have a fire mane

19. Specialbeamcanon

Specialbeamcanon SUCH PERFECTION

We don't. But we got something close though. A Zuniceratops instead(Bastiodon) -__-
    Triceratops is called "Three horned face". Where is the 3 horns on those guys? We got no Triceratops.

As for lions, you just made Luxray angry.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  20. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Has anyone mentioned Komodo?
    Id like to spend holidays in that creature's island.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.