1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Ditto B1tch, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x0MoMusica0x

x0MoMusica0x Active Member

Flamingo
    Ibex
    Minotaur (mythological animal and b/c why not)
    Coyote
    Gila Monster
    Asian Water Monitor (mr/mrs. kipling form jessie is one)
    Komodo Dragon (first poison/dragon legendary?)
    Boa Constrictor
    Koala
    Alpalca (b/c its not a Llama)
    The Water Bear (Google it)
    Honey Badger

Some of the creatures off of Face Off? (they aren't necessarily animals, but the amount of creativity it takes to create the things they do should be a great source for anyone running dry on the inspiration well. Watch a few episodes; you'll see what I mean:3)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  2. Lucario95

Lucario95 Behold The Aura!

Yea, a minotaur pokemon be a good idea, but for me I will consider it a ancient pokemon.

3. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

A Honey Badger or Wolverine! I love the Minotaur thought as well!

4. Zachmac

Zachmac Well-Known Member

I'd love to see a Pegasus evolution of Rapidash. I don't want it to really be another Fire/Flying, that'd make three fire/flying pokemon in Kanto, I think a Fire/Dragon would actually be kind of fitting, to show it's magic powers. All you really need to be a dragon type is life energy, just take Kingdra and Flygon for example.

Massive speed, along with powerful attack and special attack would be nice to see. The combination of Dragon and Fire would only really be resisted by Heatran.
    That'd be...really weird. Fusion is a dangerous territory to cross. It would be really easy to mess up.

Also, it wouldn't make sense, since Kyurem, Zekrom, and Reshiram were all the same pokemon once apon a time.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  5. GildedScizor

GildedScizor The drinking bird

Roadrunner anyone? Ground/Flying type; I know they can't fly for more than a short time, it's more or less hovering, but give it Ninjask-like speed and it could work :p

6. S.guerin

S.guerin New Member

I think I haven't seen an anteater yet as well as a deer in the series.

7. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

Yes, I have also thought on a Pegasus evolution for Rapidash, but I can't see it being Fire/Dragon. It's more acceptable being Fire/Flying.

Very nice. Maybe a starter?? calf -> cow/ox -> minotaur

Liked both suggestions! :D They would ge very cool!

We don't have a roadrunner yet. I assume it was going to be one more to be added in the normal/flying collection.

You haven't seen, but it exists. It is Heatmor. See it here. As Bulbapedia says in the TRVIA, it appears that Heatmor and Durant are rivals and that rivalry was done probably to reflect that anteaters eat ants.

8. ShiningKnightXY

ShiningKnightXY <----Newest Shiny

I would like Game freak too implement an evolution for male combee. I could see them using a wasp, or a bee drone.

9. Estellise

Estellise peachy

I'd like to see a Pokemon based off the Genet.

10. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

How cute! They haven't created one based on this yet!

11. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

We need a full fledged Llama and Capybara Pokemon.

Why? Cuz who wouldn't love to see a llama Pokemon bug the hell out of Ash and his Gen 6 crew.

And capybaras are the world's largest rodents, which makes them unique in a special, very special way.

12. SasoriSand

SasoriSand Master of Sand

Anteater? Heatmor saids hi (Species Anteater Pokémon). Oh and a deer? Oh don't make me laugh we haven't had TWO of them in Gen 5! Oh hey look here comes DEERling!

13. Lucario95

Maybe it can be a starter, and should be a powerful one.

14. Lucario95

I got some, it can be a Yeti, Iguana, Porcupines, Grasshopper, Cockroach

15. AmbipomMaster

AmbipomMaster #TeamInstinct

You just hurt Doduo and Dodrio's feelings!

Anyway, I'd like a calf starter. I'd like it Water, with the final evo a Water/Fighting combo of a Minotaur

16. Lucario95

Hmm, it looks alike, but Doduo is more like a ostrich.

For me I really prefer a Fire type for the minotaur.

17. GildedScizor

GildedScizor The drinking bird

You just hurt this little guy's feelings!

18. destinydude000

destinydude000 The Awesome Dude

We have beedrill, vespiquen and combee, what else do you want?
    A powerful gurilla might be awesome(( slaking is worthless!))

19. Lucario95

Well, Slaking have a total of 670 base stat, which is amazing for a non-legendary pokemon

20. Zachmac

Zachmac Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've seen several of these in person. I've even seen one fly a little(sort of). Doduos don't even have wings, and their long necks and legs mean they're definitely ostriches.

I still vote for ground/flying.
    Even for a legendary, it's pretty good. It's up there with the real brutes, like Mewtwo's 680, while smaller guys like Terrakion are only sitting at just under 600.

But it's ability is downright awful. It actually makes it weaker then the average 3rd stage pokemon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.