• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
But it's ability is downright awful. It actually makes it weaker then the average 3rd stage pokemon.

True but there are ways around the ability with moves like gastro acid or skill swap.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I think more species of birds would be cool. Maybe more tropical birds such as flamingoes or hummingbirds, maybe even a bird of paradise. I'd also like to see a dolphin.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
To be honest, I'm quite surprised there's still no komodo-based Pokemon yet. I think it's a quite popular animal.

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
The Frilled Lizard has nothing in common with the other two honestly. Why not a Gila monster for the first stage? Both Gilas and Komodos can create venomous bites. The Megalania could probably do the same since its viewed as a bigger version of the Komodo.

I chose Frilled Lizard because it happens to live in the same area as the Komodo Dragon.

rocky505

The Frilled Lizard has nothing in common with the other two honestly. Why not a Gila monster for the first stage? Both Gilas and Komodos can create venomous bites. The Megalania could probably do the same since its viewed as a bigger version of the Komodo.
And what does a remora have to do with an octopus? They just need something similar about them.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran

I think that is a great idea. They could all be rock/poison or Poison/Ground. I admit that I didnt think about Rhyperior when I suggested an Ankylosaurus, but we do need more prehistoric animals. Maybe a Dimetrodon or an entelodont ( a type of prehistoric omnivorous pig) would be good.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I admit that I didnt think about Rhyperior when I suggested an Ankylosaurus

Rhyperior isn't even an ankylosaurus, it just happens to have a similar tail. So an Ankylosaurus Pokemon is still possible.

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
It would be nice if they released a trio of fossils. I could see them use Stegosaurus and Ankylosaurus as version exclusives and have a tyrannosaurus or brachiosaurus serve as a similar pokemon to aerodactyl.

rocky505

Torterra has similarities to an ankylosaurus.

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
And what does a remora have to do with an octopus?
They both have have suctions on their bodies? XD
A remora = 1 suction
A octopus= a couple of suctions
They both make sense. Even if gamefreak chooses an animal that is unrelated to its evo/pre evo, the animals they choose will always have a body feature the two unrelated animals would share. A frilled Lizard and a komodo share nothing with eachother whatsoever

I chose Frilled Lizard because it happens to live in the same area as the Komodo Dragon.
Do gorillas live in south america the same as sloths? I don't think habitat is a good excuse.

Last edited:

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
They both have have suctions on their bodies? XD
A remora = 1 suction
A octopus= a couple of suctions
They both make sense. Even if gamefreak chooses an animal that is unrelated to its evo/pre evo, the animals they choose will always have a body feature the two unrelated animals would share. A frilled Lizard and a komodo share nothing with eachother whatsoever

Do gorillas live in south america the same as sloths? I don't think habitat is a good excuse.

Seriously the point with Octillery and Remoraid is that they aren't even closely related. Remoraid is a fish and Octillery is a mollusk. All 3 lizards are reptiles, and are more closely related, but if you really have to make a fuss about it then fine here is a better first evolution: monitor lizard.

Daisymareep

Beware the cuteness
I love to have a mink or Tamarin pokemon.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
a goat. Penguin elephant, komodo dragon. bear, mountain sheep, cockroach, tazmaniandevil, bearcat (yes they are real)
has a squirrel been done yet?
Swordfish, dolphin.
Alot actually

*IZ*

a goat. Penguin elephant, komodo dragon. bear, mountain sheep, cockroach, tazmaniandevil, bearcat (yes they are real)
has a squirrel been done yet?
Swordfish, dolphin.
Alot actually

Piplup line is a penguin. But other than that you're correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.