• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
An elephant!

Lass Brooke

Peaceful Trainer
I would love to see a hummingbird pokemon, some kind of raptor pokemon (like a dinosaur raptor, not a bird raptor xD), and a flamingo pokemon!

DBoyWheeler

Legendary Seeker
90% of Dinosaurs.

Yeah, I'd like to meet a Triceratops Pokemon that could be revived from a fossil (no, the Rhyhorn line doesn't count in this idea). One of my friends outside this forum would probably agree.

Tyrantrum

Yeah, I'd like to meet a Triceratops Pokemon that could be revived from a fossil (no, the Rhyhorn line doesn't count in this idea). One of my friends outside this forum would probably agree.

I thought Bastiodon was basically a triceratops?

Hmmm I want them to make a stegosaurus fossil pokemon.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I'm surprised six gens in we still don't have a wolf Pokemon yet. (Note: The Manetric line is a Manned Wolf, which is not technically a wolf.)

Jerre

Gogoat!
I would love to see a Wolf and Dolphin Pokemon. Grey or either Black ones would be male. Artic ones would be female. Just my thoughs...
About the Dolphin one. I said that here like 6 years ago in a similiar Topic.

MattySadler

sheerioxo

I want another elephant. Personally, Donphan doesn't remind me much of one. :/ I want like a huge one; not something smaller than a human.
Also, I would LOVE to see a Peacock. It could be like a Physic, Fairy, Possibly Ghost, and Flying type. Would be really cool.

Icaughta...

Gimme Salamence
Where is my l33t kangaroo pokemon? I imagine him being Dragon/Fighting

I want A turkey Pokemon :/

Does Kangaskhan Count as A Kangaroo pokemon?

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
We don't have a lynx yet. I imagine an Ice / Steel armoured lynx.
Also, while we have pigs, I would like a Flying / Fairy flying pig pokemon (Oinxie?)

Status
Not open for further replies.