• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto B1tch

I'm honestly kind of shocked that they haven't made a dolphin.

Yeah, I wanted to see a dolphin Pokemon since second generation.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
They should make a pokemon inspired by this thing
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2c6oaswcf1qd0nsao1_500.jpg

Holy crap, how in the world have I not heard of this beautiful creature?

I was just thinking about this a few days ago, but I can't quite recall of which of those animals I haven't seen in Pokémon are...

Um... well, earthworms. Has that happened yet, I can't quite think of any at the moment. I figure Dunsparce kinda would be one, but even I don't know what animal that's supposed to be. But oh good Lord, a mosquito Pokémon. *shudders* Or how about a Pokémon based off a sea snake? We don't have one of those yet, right? Huntail I don't think counts.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
puma pokemon :)

Mienfoo

Martial Arts Pokémon
But it's a purple cat...

That is true, but according to Bulbapedia, they say it is based on a black cat. To me, it kinda seems like it shares some traits with black cats too.

Any who, I would also like to see a woodpecker Pokemon. I think a swordfish Pokemon would be nice too.

Darenix

Come to think of it, I'd like to see a more traditional cephalopod then Octorock.

EDIT: I'd also like to see some Pokemon based on greek mythological creatures.

Last edited:

Canto

I think a swordfish Pokemon would be nice too.

A swordfish Pokémon would be awesome. It could be like a Water/Steel type.

I think a Normal (And maybe Fighting) type Moose Pokémon would be cool. Maybe a Grass/Ground type Koala Pokémon too.

There hasn't been a dung beetle Pokemon. Although I understand why, I think they could easily replace the "dung" with a Pokeball or something. A Tasmanian Devil also holds some potential.

Technically speaking kyogre is a dolphin. Orcas are classified as the largest species of dolphins. But over all I encourage more cetacean type Pokemon (orcas being my favorite animals).

What I'm surprised is no one has said pandas yet. We need a panda Pokemon, and a red panda Pokemon because red pandas are adorable.

Technically speaking kyogre is a dolphin. Orcas are classified as the largest species of dolphins. But over all I encourage more cetacean type Pokemon (orcas being my favorite animals).

What I'm surprised is no one has said pandas yet. We need a panda Pokemon, and a red panda Pokemon because red pandas are adorable.

Spinda is technically a panda according to its classification, although it doesn't look like one. And I fully agree that we need a read panda Pokemon, because I absolutely adore red pandas.

Snorlax Max

While Supplies Last!
I don't think there's been a possum Pokemon yet. It'll be neat see one with a Normal/Dark type as a nod to playing possum.

Last edited:

Ditto B1tch

.What do you mean by "traditional lion"? Because we do have Luxray.

Luxray is just a big furry cat in my view, not a lion. Both male and female Luxray have mane. In the real life, Lions have mane, but lionesses doesn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.