• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
How about one based off Mr. Saturn a blob fish?

Shaylup

debeo capere omnes
You all know Pokemon don't need to be an animal right?

Dolphin and lemur comes into my noodle.

Both of these. So much. *gets pencils out*

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
Luxray is just a big furry cat in my view, not a lion. Both male and female Luxray have mane. In the real life, Lions have mane, but lionesses doesn't.
Even with that inconstancy, its still the closest pure lion we got. And the female may still have a mane, but it is actually shorter than the males. So at least they added something to distinguish between the genders. Just like the lions in real life.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
I would like to see a new dinosaur like pokemon from fossils...maybe a stegosaurus or volociraptor one. Oh and a Dolphin like pokemon would be awesome too

Last edited:

Ditto B1tch

Even with that inconstancy, its still the closest pure lion we got. And the female may still have a mane, but it is actually shorter than the males. So at least they added something to distinguish between the genders. Just like the lions in real life.

In real life, lionesses don't even have short mane, they utterly have no mane.

This is probably why a member posted previously that we need a "traditional" lion.

And I agree with you that Luxray is the closest animal to a lion, but its face is more like a cat than a lion.

Bluemiracle

Biologist

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Aren't Psyduck and Golduck kinda like platypi?

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Have they had an iguana Pokemon yet?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It's probably a lot of them. I can't imagine having seen a dolphin.

Status
Not open for further replies.