• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilda

I think I recall someone in the past mentioning that a dolphin Pokemon can be Water/Psychic, and I like that idea. Water/Psychic is a rare type combination, in fact I don't think we have any Water/Psychic Pokemon apart from the Slowpoke line.

Also Starmie.

SceptileFan

I AM RACCOON MAN
Dinosaurs are not animals now? You learn something new everyday.

Well...kind of. I don't know. It's one of those maybe maybe not scenarios. Like bugs. I have difficulty calling them animals, even though really are. Or they aren't. Oh I don't know.

Hilda

Well...kind of. I don't know. It's one of those maybe maybe not scenarios. Like bugs. I have difficulty calling them animals, even though really are. Or they aren't. Oh I don't know.

Dinosaurs, bugs, humans... they are all animals.

destinydude000

The Awesome Dude
There's no chitah pokemon and entei is a lion whose mane is a cloud, so it's a pure lion.
And for clown fish you can count magikarp as clown!

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
Looking over the responses, it's clear that many Pokemon are combinations of certain animals, obviously its a matter of opinion.

I find it funny that three legendary dogs are called just that, Dogs, yet they are based upon Cats. Raikou is inspired by a Sabertooth Tiger, Entei a lion and Suicune a big cat, like a panther almost.

I wouldn't mind seeing an actual Cheetah pokemon (not something with spots), Platypus would be interesting as well.

Hilda

Looking over the responses, it's clear that many Pokemon are combinations of certain animals, obviously its a matter of opinion.

I find it funny that three legendary dogs are called just that, Dogs, yet they are based upon Cats. Raikou is inspired by a Sabertooth Tiger, Entei a lion and Suicune a big cat, like a panther almost.

I wouldn't mind seeing an actual Cheetah pokemon (not something with spots), Platypus would be interesting as well.

They are actually the legendary beasts, I don't know why people call them dogs.

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
There's no chitah pokemon and entei is a lion whose mane is a cloud, so it's a pure lion.
And for clown fish you can count magikarp as clown!

Magikarp is a karp. There's no clown fish

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
A Fighting type centaur would be terrific!

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
It would be nice if they made more uses for the DNA Splicers. I think it would be interesting if you could make a platypus pokemon out of splicing Ducklett with Bibarel.

Ditto B1tch

I rather make the Bird of Paradise Water/Fire but with access to a variety of Flying type moves.

It is hard to imagine a Pokemon being both water and fire type in the meantime, unless it was a legendary. It is quite controversial because water type Pokemons are related to sea/lake enviroments, while fire Pokemons prefer to live near or in volcano areas. So, being a water/fire type Pokemon, where would it lives?

In the case of a water/fire Pokemon, I imagine that we could have an ocean mine. Yes, if we have Voltorb and Magnemite that are based in metal-objects, I think there isn't any problem on having an ocean mine. Ocean mines are found underwater, and the fact they are filled with flammable substances explains why they are fire as secondary type. An ocean mine Pokemon would looks like the image below (like Koffing, but it needed to gain two eyes and a mounth I think :p).

xD

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
^Or, in said argument, a potential Fire/Water type could live near geysers, since a combination of Fire and Water is steam. Then it wouldn't have to be a mine, but some sort of animal.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Have we had an earthworm Pokemon yet? That'd be a neat cave dwelling Pokemon. And if they make it Ground/Bug, they might get away with putting it in Forests and Swamps and stuff.

In the case of a water/fire Pokemon, I imagine that we could have an ocean mine. Yes, if we have Voltorb and Magnemite that are based in metal-objects, I think there isn't any problem on having an ocean mine. Ocean mines are found underwater, and the fact they are filled with flammable substances explains why they are fire as secondary type. An ocean mine Pokemon would looks like the image below (like Koffing, but it needed to gain two eyes and a mounth I think :p).

xD

I'd like to see a mine Pokemon, but not necessarily an ocean mine and not Water/Fire. They could make it Steel/Poison or something and put it in not just oceans, but also rocky plains, deserts, and any other open area where you'd typically hide a mine.

Ditto B1tch

I'd like to see a mine Pokemon, but not necessarily an ocean mine and not Water/Fire. They could make it Steel/Poison or something and put it in not just oceans, but also rocky plains, deserts, and any other open area where you'd typically hide a mine.

Why water/type? Water because the live in water enviroments, and fire because they're made to explode (generate fire). For the time being is the only thing that can be water and fire type in meantime that is acceptable.

We could have a two-head dragon, one spits fire, other spits water... But no... it shouldn't be that a cool Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.