• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x0MoMusica0x

Flamingo
Ibex
Minotaur (mythological animal and b/c why not)
Coyote
Gila Monster
Asian Water Monitor (mr/mrs. kipling form jessie is one)
Komodo Dragon (first poison/dragon legendary?)
Boa Constrictor
Koala
Alpalca (b/c its not a Llama)
The Water Bear (Google it)
Honey Badger

Some of the creatures off of Face Off? (they aren't necessarily animals, but the amount of creativity it takes to create the things they do should be a great source for anyone running dry on the inspiration well. Watch a few episodes; you'll see what I mean:3)

Last edited:

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!

Zachmac

I'd love to see a Pegasus evolution of Rapidash. I don't want it to really be another Fire/Flying, that'd make three fire/flying pokemon in Kanto, I think a Fire/Dragon would actually be kind of fitting, to show it's magic powers. All you really need to be a dragon type is life energy, just take Kingdra and Flygon for example.

Massive speed, along with powerful attack and special attack would be nice to see. The combination of Dragon and Fire would only really be resisted by Heatran.
It would be nice if they made more uses for the DNA Splicers. I think it would be interesting if you could make a platypus pokemon out of splicing Ducklett with Bibarel.
That'd be...really weird. Fusion is a dangerous territory to cross. It would be really easy to mess up.

Also, it wouldn't make sense, since Kyurem, Zekrom, and Reshiram were all the same pokemon once apon a time.

Last edited:

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
Roadrunner anyone? Ground/Flying type; I know they can't fly for more than a short time, it's more or less hovering, but give it Ninjask-like speed and it could work :p

S.guerin

I think I haven't seen an anteater yet as well as a deer in the series.

Ditto B1tch

I'd love to see a Pegasus evolution of Rapidash. I don't want it to really be another Fire/Flying, that'd make three fire/flying pokemon in Kanto, I think a Fire/Dragon would actually be kind of fitting, to show it's magic powers. All you really need to be a dragon type is life energy, just take Kingdra and Flygon for example.

Massive speed, along with powerful attack and special attack would be nice to see. The combination of Dragon and Fire would only really be resisted by Heatran.That'd be...really weird. Fusion is a dangerous territory to cross. It would be really easy to mess up.

Also, it wouldn't make sense, since Kyurem, Zekrom, and Reshiram were all the same pokemon once apon a time.

Yes, I have also thought on a Pegasus evolution for Rapidash, but I can't see it being Fire/Dragon. It's more acceptable being Fire/Flying.

Yea, a minotaur pokemon be a good idea, but for me I will consider it a ancient pokemon.

Very nice. Maybe a starter?? calf -> cow/ox -> minotaur

A Honey Badger or Wolverine! I love the Minotaur thought as well!

Liked both suggestions! :D They would ge very cool!

Roadrunner anyone? Ground/Flying type; I know they can't fly for more than a short time, it's more or less hovering, but give it Ninjask-like speed and it could work :p

We don't have a roadrunner yet. I assume it was going to be one more to be added in the normal/flying collection.

You haven't seen, but it exists. It is Heatmor. See it here. As Bulbapedia says in the TRVIA, it appears that Heatmor and Durant are rivals and that rivalry was done probably to reflect that anteaters eat ants.

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
I would like Game freak too implement an evolution for male combee. I could see them using a wasp, or a bee drone.

nuzamaki90

We need a full fledged Llama and Capybara Pokemon.

Why? Cuz who wouldn't love to see a llama Pokemon bug the hell out of Ash and his Gen 6 crew.

And capybaras are the world's largest rodents, which makes them unique in a special, very special way.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand

Anteater? Heatmor saids hi (Species Anteater Pokémon). Oh and a deer? Oh don't make me laugh we haven't had TWO of them in Gen 5! Oh hey look here comes DEERling!

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct

You just hurt Doduo and Dodrio's feelings!

Anyway, I'd like a calf starter. I'd like it Water, with the final evo a Water/Fighting combo of a Minotaur

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
You just hurt Doduo and Dodrio's feelings!

Anyway, I'd like a calf starter. I'd like it Water, with the final evo a Water/Fighting combo of a Minotaur

Hmm, it looks alike, but Doduo is more like a ostrich.

For me I really prefer a Fire type for the minotaur.

GildedScizor

The drinking bird

destinydude000

The Awesome Dude
I would like Game freak too implement an evolution for male combee. I could see them using a wasp, or a bee drone.

We have beedrill, vespiquen and combee, what else do you want?
A powerful gurilla might be awesome(( slaking is worthless!))

Zachmac

You just hurt this little guy's feelings!
Yeah, I've seen several of these in person. I've even seen one fly a little(sort of). Doduos don't even have wings, and their long necks and legs mean they're definitely ostriches.

I still vote for ground/flying.
Well, Slaking have a total of 670 base stat, which is amazing for a non-legendary pokemon
Even for a legendary, it's pretty good. It's up there with the real brutes, like Mewtwo's 680, while smaller guys like Terrakion are only sitting at just under 600.

But it's ability is downright awful. It actually makes it weaker then the average 3rd stage pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.