• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tancar911

V Where's Squirtle?
Something like a mountain lion would be sweet, i dont think ive seen one based on that yet

Zachmac

Absol might be, but it isn't very clear. Though I think Persian looks like one.
a goat. Penguin elephant, komodo dragon. bear, mountain sheep, cockroach, tazmaniandevil, bearcat (yes they are real)
has a squirrel been done yet?
Swordfish, dolphin.
Alot actually
Donphan is an elephant.

Squirl has been done in Pachurisu.
It would be cool a Gargoyle Pokemon... It would fit well being dark/rock type.
Most people seem to agree that Druddigon counts.

Last edited:

Bananarama

The light is coming
Welp, there hasn't been a platypus Pokemon.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I'd like to see legendaries based on a basilisk and a chimera. Yeah, we've already had snakes with stone-cold glares, but a full-on basilisk would be something. And the chimera would be another creation from another evil organization.

ECM

Have they done a Koala? I'm not entirely sure. I'm also unsure if they'd ever done a Pokémon based on a black widow spider. I think it'd be interesting to have an all female Bug/Dark type Pokémon that's a black widow spider. I can see that looking really cool, and perhaps being pretty powerful.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I'm still waiting for that Stink Bug Pokemon! It can be the new common Ratata in X and Y :D

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Do we have an official platypus pokemon? I want one of those.

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
A tiger and a dolphin, for gen 6 they need to add those I been waiting for a tiger pokemon and a dolphin pokemon

OnceDone

A Komodo dragon type of Pokemon would seem reasonably interesting!
Either that or a Pangolin? Although I'm not sure if there's already been something similar to that before.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
What about a Flamingo that would be a good choice for either a water or fighting type.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Not really an animal but, there hasn't been a pokemon based on Marimo it seems like it could be a pokemon too seeing as it is definitely pokemon levels of strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.