• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what animals haven't been turned into Pokémon yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
They haven't done a Pegasus Pokémon (Ponyta, Rapidash, and Keldeo; horses or unicorns, no winged ponies)
Do people consider Luvdisc/Alolomolola flounders?
And a dolphin would be cool, although Gorebyss reminds me of one, with its shape and pink color (Amazon River Dolphins are pink)

Technically, Luxray is lion-like, IMO
Psyduck is kind-of a cross between a duck and a platypus

Enjolras

Master of the House
Alomomola is an ocean sunfish.
I want to see a Pokemon based off the gerenuk. How cool would that be?

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
I'd love to see a Chupacabra-like pokemon. That'll be pretty cool, like how they based Dunsparce off of the Japanese tsuchinoko. Also, a pokemon based off of the Cassowary could be pretty unique as every Generation has bird pokemon (Pidgeot, Fearow, Noctowl, Staraptor, Pelipper, etc.)

The Head Honchkrow

Given that the Lillipup line is based on Yorkshire Terriers/Shi Tzu, I'd like to see more Pokémon based on specific dog breeds.
We could have a Springer Spaniel, Border Collie, Dogue de Bordeaux (who knows? We might see one in X/Y, given the French region), Poodle (another obvious one for X/Y), Schnauzer; the list goes on and on...

~The Head Honchkrow~

Last edited:

Chandelurefan1

Now do mythological creatures count

I want a Griffon, a Chimera and a Cerberus.

I want also an Arctic Wolf pokemon as well as a Dolphin

I think we should get more bird pokemon based on tropical birds like Toucans and humming birds, because I don't like how common birds are used in pokemon example: Pidgeons, Starlings, Swallows

Ekans647

Strongest Shield
There hasn't been a peacock pokemon yet, which I think would work well in X&Y assuming they create a new type (i.e. light type) like some fans are speculating. And no, Unfezant doesn't count as a peacock Pokemon because it was based of of a grouse.

Chandelurefan1

There hasn't been a peacock pokemon yet, which I think would work well in X&Y assuming they create a new type (i.e. light type) like some fans are speculating. And no, Unfezant doesn't count as a peacock Pokemon because it was based of of a grouse.

They could take a real world reference with that idea of a peacock pokemon
Males- Colourful
Females- Brown

T-Bolt

Electrifying.

Ho-oh is based on a peocock. Anyway, there's a ton of prehistoric animals that I would like to see as Pokemon. Spinosaurus and Parasaurolophus in particular.

Ditto B1tch

Oh. I assumed Ho-oh was a peacock because of it's crest feathers. Guess I was wrong.
Its crest feathers aren't that big like a peacock, don't you think?

Ho-oh is the most near of a peacock, though, but it is more a fenix, I think.

No. 1 Machop Fan

An Indian Myna?

What about those annoying bellbirds?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
We have yet to see a dolphin, porcupine, or even an armadillo pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.