• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Animals should be a Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

scythemantis

Creepy crawly
A bug/fire scarab beetle that carries a huge fireball!

marrycherrylips

Anubis[/QUOTE]

i would love that!
how about 1 pokemon each for the chinese zodiac i think that would be cool,i know most of them do have 1 already but they could remake 1 for each as a legendary group or something.

Has someone already said Manticore?

What's a dimetrodon? Some kind of dinosaur?

Phillyboomerangs

Pinsir>Heracross
Better Chameleon, Tiger i don't think they made that yet, Donkey, Echidna, Armadillo, A REAL panda, Centipede, sponge, Grasshopper, Firefly, zebra, Groundhog, Bamboo, Worm, Newt, Grizzly bear, Falcon, Eagle, and Badger

I can think of more just few of the top of my head, also if anyone said these already idk because i did not feel like reading 39 pages

loconorc

I pity the foo!
About the first post, Breloom is a kangaroo. So is Kangaskhan. Anyway, heres animals I would like to see as Pokemon:
-Monitor lizard
-Skink
-Gorilla
-Python
-Gharial
-Porcupine
-Ferret
-Falcon
-Secretary Bird
-Squid
-Hammerhead Shark

Maybe ill think of some later.

Hammerhead. Now that's good. I'm surprised noone thought of it before.

yeh but combusken is

combusken and blaziken are not chickens, there is actualy a bird were the idea came from, i belive the bird lives in africa and you can look it up in Guiness world records 2004.

Thing is, the word chicken is in their names.

Combusken- Combustion+Chicken
Blaziken- Blaze+Chicken

hold on i will try to find a link for that bird.

Pokegoth

My Chinese Village
Anubis

i would love that!
how about 1 pokemon each for the chinese zodiac i think that would be cool,i know most of them do have 1 already but they could remake 1 for each as a legendary group or something.

Lucario says hi.

I thought Lucario was a fox.

is enperuto a mix of an emperor peingin and dracula, corect me if im wrong

OK, you're wrong. Enperuto is just a big metal penguin.

he looks like count dracula with the fancy tuxedo but he has some reseblance to neptune god of seas.

scythemantis

Creepy crawly
Anyone wearing a tuxedo is Dracula by your logic :p

It's wearing a tuxedo because....Penguins are tuxedo colored.

What's a dimetrodon? Some kind of dinosaur?

You already know, but it's easy to forget their name if you're trying to think of a dinosaur:

[img128]http://www.damisela.com/zoo/photo/cq3/dimetrodon.jpg[/img128]

Last edited:
But a vampire pokemon would be awesome. Or does Glion fall to far into that category?

Status
Not open for further replies.