• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Animals should be a Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Saiyan

Beginning Trainer
I think maybe something strong,like a lion, it could be a fire type, or a spider which could be a poison type, a wolf or WEREWOLF! that could be a dark type, a swan, water and flying?

Glitch Taimer

I see dumb people
I think maybe something strong,like a lion, it could be a fire type, or a spider which could be a poison type, a wolf or WEREWOLF! that could be a dark type, a swan, water and flying?

Wow, you missed Rentoraa and Ariados. Ice/dragon frost wyrm would be cool.

pokemonelite4leader

webmst and spriter
*coughs**points at Gorebyss*which isnt a dolphin

*points at Ponyta and Rapidash* He said MORE pkmn

Yeah, Loch Ness Monster is great. I can imagine what it looks like, a Water/Dragon type maybe? Feraligatr for crocodile/Alligator, but yes, i'd like to see some more dinosaur pokes especially something like a T-rex and Pterodactyle for 5th gen fossils maybe? Or no, we already have pterodacylle...hello aerodactyle...maybe a Mosasaur?
Dont think they would do lchness monster because its not actually proved real and they dont seem to make mythical creatures and stuff
For 5th gen this is my idea
Fire starter=- lion cub with a tuft of fire on its head-bit older looking with a firey tail and a fire beard-fully grown lion with a fire mane

Water starter=- baby dolphin bluey kind of-bit older dolphin bit shiny looking-Fins look frozen cos its part ice now

Grass starter=-Some kind of fruit maybe? lol i dunno-dont know XD

Demonic Dialga

I think they should make a new gorilla pokemon, not like slaking, but a whole evolution line, maybe even ice/fighting type which would be really interesting.

Edit: Woo Hoo-new rank!

oro-chan

Not a dragonfly!
While ridding my garden of pest, I came up of the idea of a Pill bug pokemon that evolves into a steel/bug type. It would have high defence but very low speed.

Villi

Shimama!
While ridding my garden of pest, I came up of the idea of a Pill bug pokemon that evolves into a steel/bug type. It would have high defence but very low speed.

And know the attacks rollout and gyro ball. I like this idea. Aren't pillbugs the larval stage of some other bug though?

Edit: Nevermind. I was thinking of the ant lion, which is in fact, already a Pokemon.

Last edited:

Arcanine65

Caliber
I think a Chheta get's the majority. Afriacn based animals haven't gotten much attention, I can only think of an ostrich-Altaria and A lion- the new electric lions in G4

Flaaffy_Fan

PKMN Trainer
Platypus or a Capybara would be cool.

Platypus could be a Water/Poison, cause the Platypus swims a lot and the males have a venomous spur on the hind legs.

Capybara would be a plain water type, as it spends a lot of time in water.

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
I think a Chheta get's the majority. Afriacn based animals haven't gotten much attention, I can only think of an ostrich-Altaria and A lion- the new electric lions in G4

Egad! Altaria is NOT an ostrich she's a cloud dragon!

They should have

Fire Starter: Pyrine, red cat with flames in its ears- Flaminat, a larger cat standing on two legs, with flaming front paws.- Sinjeline, a BIG cat with long flaming claws and long fangs.

Grass Starter:Routspy, a seed with two roots for feet, and a green head poking out the top- Sapiltwig, a seed with an upper body coming out of the top, and full root legs from the bottom- Arboraik, A tree with intertwined roots for legs and branches for arms.

Water Starter: Fomist, a bubble with a ring of mist around it.- Poppoil, bubble with arms and legs made out of bubbles protruding from the sides.- Bursdop, a full body of bubbbles with mist on the the fists.

Status
Not open for further replies.