• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Observer

Mostly watching
We live in a society.

tsunderes can get away with abusing the guy (mentally or physically) because he's expected to just 'take it in' but if he retaliates then he's sexist, racist and every other slur in the dictionary.

Double standards at its finest, Love Hina is a good example of that.

Morax

King of heroes
Double standards at its finest, Love Hina is a good example of that.
Pretty much any anime with a tsundere is guilty of this. The protagonist just lets the girl walk over him. Not to mention the guy paired up with a tsundere is usually a spineless coward who can't stand up for himself.

"I don't care what you say about me but don't say mean things about my friends!!"
.....so you're ok with people talking sh!t about you?

Observer

Mostly watching
Pretty much any anime with a tsundere is guilty of this. The protagonist just lets the girl walk over him. Not to mention the guy paired up with a tsundere is usually a spineless coward who can't stand up for himself.

"I don't care what you say about me but don't say mean things about my friends!!"
.....so you're ok with people talking sh!t about you?

And when the guy does stand up for himself and call them out on the BS all of a sudden he'll be in the wrong.

Don't get me wrong I understand you want to stand up for your friends and stuff that's a good quality to have but you also got to stand up for yourself as well.

The Mega Champion

Pokemon Horizons (yes the english dub)

A Pokemon anime without Ash... AND IT'S FIRE?! NO....... :eek:

The Mega Champion

No where else to really put this sorry...

Mega's Personal Anime of the Year 2023 (I go by what I watched in the year)

Special Awards:

FLCL Grunge wins WORST Anime of the Year
Sacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts wins Gem/Surprise of the Year
Rurouni Kenshin 2023 wins Best Ongoing Anime

Top 3/4:

Overall Special Mention: Reborn As A Vending Machine, I Now Wander The Dungeon S1
#3: Nier Automata Ver. 1.1a
Anime of the Year Runner-Up (#2): Bleach Thousand Year Blood War Part 2
Anime of the Year 2023 (#1): My Hero Academia S6

Just my own personal list though. Feel free to create your own!! Obviously lol

Nat The Emboar

I was watching lots of anime lately, I watched Attack on Titan, Naruto and Boruto, Sailor Moon, Death Note and some Gundam shows. I have seen some of these already before.

The Mega Champion

It's been awhile since I've posted in this thread. That's mostly because anime has been kind of dead for me recently. I should probably do something to remedy that. Maybe try to get through some stuff in my backlog finally? We'll see. Either way...

Mashle S2 english dub began finally. No I don't know what took so long. Great start already though.

Observer

Mostly watching
I recently got done watching Sasaki and Peeps both Sub and Dub along with voI 6 of the light novel, have to tell you that it's something else.

The first episode would have you think it's going to be a Isekai, but by the second episode you get psychics, a secret government organization, and magical girls. That's just the first season which covered volumes 1 and 2, safe to say season 2 will cover volumes 3 and 4.

Now it does move slow on some episodes and it tries to cover a lot plot threads back to back. If I'm being honest it's like they're trying to check off as many anime tropes as they can, it's crazy but in a good way.

Also have to point out that the main character Sasaki is a 39 year old Salaryman, so this is one of those occasions where the main character is an actual adult that acts like one.