• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i watched part of an episode of naruto before i stopped and cleared my history.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Just finished up Un-Go today and picked up The Idolmaster last night. Pleased greatly with how the former turned out, and though I'm not quite sure what I'm for on the latter from just one episode, I'm interested in watching more.

Rayyy

AnimeFan
Just finished up Un-Go today and picked up The Idolmaster last night. Pleased greatly with how the former turned out, and though I'm not quite sure what I'm for on the latter from just one episode, I'm interested in watching more.

You'll really like iM@s. It is quite a surprising series. I really didn't expect much from a slice of life show with an idol twist especially the last 5 episodes of the series and couple of episodes in between!

Now that most of the anime on my watching list is ending finally got time to catch up on some series.

All for winter 2012
Bakemonogatari
Zero no Tsukaima
Tantei Opera Milky Holmes
Maybe finish off 1st season of Shugo Chara

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Haven't had time to watch any knew anime, but I'm still faithful to Bleach.

Where in my case I'm the whore who SAYS I'll stay faithful but then breaks up after a few weeks. Only to do the same thing again, not even a year later.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am currently watching season two of Shugo Chara

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Bakemonogatari - 11
Bakuman 2 - 12
Ben-To - 11
Death Note (Again) - 21
Fate/Zero - 10
Future Diary - 11
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 12
Mawaru Penguindrum - 24 - COMPLETE
Persona 4 The Animation - 11
Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - 11
Trigun (Again) - 20
Working'!! - 12

And with that Penguindrum bites the dust. Spectacular and fitting ending.

Janovy

Banned
Pokémon Best Wishes - 62/-
Mawaru Penguindrum - 24/24
Mirai Nikki - 11/26
HaGaNai - 12/12
Guilty Crown - 11/22

Mawaru Penguindrum finale was sad and rather confusing at the same time. Still, I'm pretty sure writers left it ambiguous on purpose which is the beauty and the charm of this anime as well. Wonderful ending to a wonderful anime, I'm really glad I decided to start watching this and catch up with it before it finished. It was worth it.

As for Boku Ga Tomodachi Ga Sukunai (Haganai), I'm pretty sure there will be a second season. This episode really shed some light on Yozora and showed us a different side of her. I've heard they didn't cover all the novels so I hope they do those in the (hopeful) next season. I'm also sick of gay Kodaka, we need some romance in BokuTomo. ^^

Last but not least, Guilty Crown. Oh my God, the episodes just keep getting better and better. But I dread the fact we'll be forced to wait FOUR ****ING WEEKS until the episode 12 which will coincidentally reveal the backstory of Lost Christmas, the girl resembling Inori and Shu's past. At least we'll be getting a new OP and ED, I guess that's something. I really wanna know who Mana is and what her role in the story is. >.<

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
Mmm…looking at pretty girls, weren't you?

naw, i just didnt like it. at all.

started on hellsing and ben-to. ben-to seemed more interesting when i read about it.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Mawaru Penguindrum finale was sad and rather confusing at the same time. Still, I'm pretty sure writers left it ambiguous on purpose which is the beauty and the charm of this anime as well.

Nope, it's all there. You just gotta look for it (or find someone else on the internet explaining it lol).

Okay, you'll despise Hellsing.

Hellsing's pretty bad compared to Ben-to.

Hellsing ULTIMATE on the other hand...

Shiny_Wooper

Since i am forgetful i hope i didn't already post here xD.

Pokemon Best wishes.
Girls Bravo
moetan
Disgnea(i know i spelled it wrong)

I am planning to watch more.

Crystal Clair

Taking a little break from Squidgirl and watching the Higurashi dub. First time I've really seen such a violent anime on an episode basis. I've only seen clips from Elfen Lied so that doesn't count.

Rayyy

AnimeFan
Nope, it's all there. You just gotta look for it (or find someone else on the internet explaining it lol).

I have my mixed emotions about the end for mawaru. There are people that "try" to explain how Ikuhara ended it. Some quite similar and different but TBH I want to wait for Ikuhara to explain it himself if he ever does.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 4/6
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 9/-
Appleseed XIII 3/13
Beelzebub 45/-
Naruto: Shippuuden 238/-
Cowboy Bebop (rewatching) 13/26
Pokemon Best Wishes! 53/-
Shinryaku!? Ika Musume 11/12
Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai 2 7/12
Mirai Nikki 11/26
Guilty Crown 11/22
Working'!! 13/13 - COMPLETE
Chihayafuru 12/25
Hanasaku Iroha 26/26 - COMPLETE
Toaru Majutsu no Index 24/24 - COMPLETE

K-ON! (rewatching) 3/14

I don't know what I'm going to do without my weekly Yamada fix now that Working'!! is over.

And I decided to rematch K-ON! while I wait for Winter 2012 anime to begin airing, as all the ones I want to watch don't start 'til next month.