• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
No new episodes of anime on today's broadcast (in US).

DVDs:

Chaos;Head: The Complete Series (Limited Edition)
K-ON!: Vol.4
Nurse Witch Komugi: Complete Collection
Yumeria: Complete Collection

All of DVDs are part of Christmas discounts from RightStuf. Still have more to watch, especially one big turkey (Neon Genesis Evangelion: Platinum Complete). @_@

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Mirai Nikki - Up to date
Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka - Just finished
One Piece - Up to date
Naruto Shippuden - Waiting for cringe worthy filler to end before I start watching again. I just saw the worst filler ep ever(from memory) in "The Legendary Ino - Shika - Cho".
Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Just starting

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Bakemonogatari - 12
Bakuman 2 - 12
Ben-To - 12 -COMPLETE
Death Note (Again) - 21
Fate/Zero - 10
Future Diary - 11
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 12
Persona 4 The Animation - 12
Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - 11
Trigun (Again) - 20
Working'!! - 13 - COMPLETE

Working'!!! TT___TT Haven't been this sad that an anime ended since Nichijou... Season 3 PLEEEEEASE

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Finished Welcome to the NHK! Incredibly odd last episode with a very open yet satisfying ending. Loved it, glad I watched it.

[IMG200]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii103/eatkeniii/teknoman.jpg[/IMG200]

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Watched the latest Future Diary today. This series continues to impress me with how it tops itself every week.

Also started rewatching Star Driver, with one episode down so far. For all its flaws I still find it an amazingly fun series a year later.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Guilty Crown
Persona 4: The Animation
Ben-to
Gundam AGE
Phi Brain

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Don't watch Anime that much, but I'm currently watching good old Dragon Ball.
Edit: But I have watched: Pokémon (offcourse) Digimon season 1 & 2, Dragonball Z & GT, Yugioh, Yugioh GX & most of 5d's, Soul Eater & Bayblade season 1.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
I began watching K-ON! I love it so far, I've reached episode 12 after which I'll start with season 2! :D

Buchou

filch some swag
Started watching Nichijou a few days ago. Why didn't I pick this up sooner?

Also waiting until January for Shin Prince of Tennis to air so I can watch that.

Zazie

So 1991
So I am trying to get into the habit of watching anime regularly right now.

I have started Pretty Cure and Mobile Suit Gundam today and will try and watch at least an episode a day. I started fairy tail last week and probably want to continue since it seems pretty good as far as shonen go.

I am still undecided on whether I like Pretty Cure, though it has only been one episode.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I did not get any anime for Christmas...

I got it AFTER CHRISTMAS! 8D

I bought:
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Part One on Blu-ray
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Part Two on Blu-ray
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Part Three on Blu-ray
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Part Four on Blu-ray
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Part Five on Blu-ray
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time on DVD
Steamboy on DVD

I figure since I'll probably be watching them soon I might as well post about them here.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.

Janovy

Banned
Understatement of the century right there.
I don't get people who keep watching it despite the fact they dislike it. They come to the discussion boards in order to bash the show - what is the point of that? Of course nothing happened in K-ON, you should have realized already. I don't watch K-On for plot and drama, I watch it for my own fun and amusement.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I don't get people who keep watching it despite the fact they dislike it. They come to the discussion boards in order to bash the show - what is the point of that? Of course nothing happened in K-ON, you should have realized already. I don't watch K-On for plot and drama, I watch it for my own fun and amusement.

He said it being amazing was an understatement. Doesn't that mean he was saying it's even better than that?

Bakemonogatari - 14
Bakuman 2 - 13
Death Note (Again) - 21
Fate/Zero - 10
Future Diary - 11
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 12
Persona 4 The Animation - 12
Shinryaku!? Ika Musume - 11
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (3rd time)
Trigun (Again) - 20