• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Yeah, the CGI's alright. It gives the Other World a genuinely abnormal look to it. Makes it more... well, other worldly. This week was an improvement over last week but I'm still not sure I appreciate Dead Master being turned into a damsel-in-distress and being replaced by a more straightforward antagonist.

Yeah, I'm kind of under the assumption that she will become the big bad later out of jealousy of our main character's others friends like in the OVA. As opposed to being a damsel in distress the whole series. I'm probably wrong.

Ano Natsu de Matteru - 5
Another - 5
Bakuman 2 - 18
Black Rock Shooter - 2
Daily Lives of High School Boys - 5
Eureka Seven - 7
Future Diary - 17
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 18
Nisemonogatari - 6
Persona 4 The Animation - 18

Nisemonogatari or the whole series I guess, you're quickly becoming one of my favourites.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Masters, Pokemon: Black & White, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, Yu-Gi-Oh!: Grand Championship, DragonBallZ Kai

Saturday Night: Bleach

DVDs/BDs:

Demon King Daimao: Complete Collection (ep.1-6)

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Watching Fairy Tail, One Piece and Mirai Nikki atm. I plan to watch Fate/Stay Night once I'm done with the game. Also just bought the Death Note collection today, so I'll be re - watching that.

Future Diary - 17/26
Chihayafuru - 18/25
Blue Exorcist Specials - 7/10
Lagrange: The Flower of Rin'ne - 6/12
Another - 5/12
Bodacious Space Pirates - 6/26
The Daily Lives of High School Boys - 5/12
Black Rock Shooter - 2/8
Fullmetal Alchemist - 5/51
Trigun (rewatching) - 7/26

LOVE AND PEACE!

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I got to stop procrastinating when it comes to anime.

Amagami SS+ plus - 6/12
Another - 5/12
Kill Me Baby - 6/?
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! - 5/26
Ano Natsu de Matteru - 5/12
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou - /12
Higurashi no Naku Kai - 4/4 - Finished!
Hanasaku Iroha - 15/26

Ichika is hot, there I said it again, oh and the next ep is standard Beach Episode? yes. Yes. YES!!! I'm also liking Remon. Dat laugh.

Also Kill Me Baby is starting to bore me. >_>

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I just started "Kimi ni Todoke"/"From ME to You" lit. Reaching You

The art style is really hip and appeals to me because it is quite different from your run-of-the-mill anime's art style. Also it has a touching story.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Medabots 1/52

What's with me and old mecha anime lately?

Autis-misc

Abridger
I really need to finish darker than Black.

Darker than Black - 3/IDK
Dinosaur King (Rewatching) 15/79
Vandread 13/13 Finished
Vandread: the second stage 13/13 Finished
Shugo Chara 44/127
The Secret World of Arietty Finding the Sub online
Azumanga Daioh 13/26
Ah! My Goddess 11/26

Vandread was a really good Mecha anime, at least, it would have been if Funimation stopped making Sex Jokes when the Battles were going on.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
just finished anohana. it was kinda sad, i guess. there were some solid feels in there.
which is what she said.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Tiger & Bunny - 17/25
Steins;Gate - 17/24
Chihayafuru - 19/25
Mirai Nikki - 18/26
Nisemonogatari - 6/11
Daily Lives of High School Boys - 6/12
Ano Natsu de Matteru - 6/12
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 5/12
Paranoia Agent - 5/13
Toradora!: Bentou no Gokui - 1/1
K-On! - 13/13
K-On! Special: Live House! - 1/1

Library War - 2/12
K-On!! - 3/26

I don't think there's been a single episode of Steins;Gate that I haven't really enjoyed. And Chihayafuru is still as beautiful, intense and enthralling as ever.

It was lovely seeing the cast of Toradora! again in an OVA. Even though I only watched the show just under a year ago, I felt quite nostalgic watching the OVA.

K-On! was pretty good. It's the sort of show I'm in the mood for right now, so I'm watching the sequel.

RLinksoul

Cardcaptor Sakura (33/70)
Toradora! (COMPLETE)
Smile Precure (2/??)
Princess Tutu (3/26)

I watched the OVA immediately after finishing the proper series. It was the first time anything Toradora actually bored me. It also seemed non-canon to me, given how it clashes with the ending of the series.

Buchou

filch some swag
Shin Prince of Tennis - 07/13
Daily Lives of High School Boys - 6/12

Loved this week's Shin Prince of Tennis. I am really excited for Ryoma, Kenya, and Tanishi going to steal the alcohol for Drunk!Coach.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
K-On! was pretty good. It's the sort of show I'm in the mood for right now, so I'm watching the sequel.

The sequel's even better. Except for the few Azusa-centric episodes, if you can't tell I'm not a fan of her.

Ano Natsu de Matteru - 5
Another - 6
Bakuman 2 - 18
Black Rock Shooter - 2
Daily Lives of High School Boys - 5
Eureka Seven - 7
Future Diary - 17
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 18
Nisemonogatari - 6
Persona 4 The Animation - 18

Yeah, I've hardly been watching everything. I had a busy weekend and I've been playing catch-up with homework all week.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 4/6
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 17/-
Appleseed XIII 3/13
Beelzebub 53/-
Naruto: Shippuuden 249/-
Mirai Nikki 17/26
Guilty Crown 16/22
Chihayafuru 18/25
Recorder to Randoseru 6/-
Nisemonogatari 5/11
Brave 10 5/12
Another 5/12
Zero no Tsukaimi F 5/12
Ano Natsu de Matteru 5/12
Mouretsu Pirates 5/26
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou 5/12
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! 5/12
Inu X Boku SS 5/12
Gintama' 43/-
Gokujo 3/-
To Aru Majutsu no Index II 5/24
Clannad 12/23 (re-watching)
Mahou Shojou Madoka★Magica 2/13 (re-watching)
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch 2/25 (re-watching)

So my cousin who I see like twice a year stayed at my place for the week and decided to completely rape my bandwidth, so no more anime fir me until the 25th which will leave me with a shitload of currently airing to catch up... Thank god for my DVD collection.

The sequel's even better. Except for the few Azusa-centric episodes, if you can't tell I'm not a fan of her.

Gurren Lagann sucks.
No, but seriously how dare you talk bad about mai waifu my Azu-nyan.

Future Diary - 18/26
Chihayafuru - 19/25

Lagrange: The Flower of Rin'ne - 6/12
Another - 6/12
The Daily Lives of High School Boys - 6/12
Fullmetal Alchemist - 10/51
Trigun (rewatching) - 7/26

Okay, Chihayafuru was flipping amazing this week. So. Damn. Intense. It has well and truly reaffirmed its position as the best anime airing at the moment. So goooood.

And Black Rock Shooter is looking up as well. Looks like crazy evil Dead Master will be playing a role.