• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Medea

Excalibur
Currently Watching: Pokemon BW, Beelzebub, Inu x Boku SS, Persona 4, Highschool DxD, Bleach, and Fairy Tail

On Hold Anime (Taking Sweet Time On): Inazuma Eleven, Slayers Next, One Piece, Kanon, Ranma 1/2 OVA's/Specials, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, To Love Ru, and Naruto Shippuden

Recently Finished: Slayers (1st season), Kanon (2006), and Ranma 1/2 (full series).

And that's about it.

lame_Ant

Ace Trainer
current watchin':
brave 10
guilty crown
papa no iukoto wo kikinasai!

re-watchin':
durarara!
usagi drop
k-on! (pretty much watch it every day >_>)
boku ha tomodachi ga sukunai
zero no tsukaima

usually re-watch those while i wait for new episodes of the first three.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Ano Natsu de Matteru - 6
Another - 6
Bakuman 2 - 19
Black Rock Shooter - 3
Daily Lives of High School Boys - 6

Eureka Seven - 7
Future Diary - 18
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 19
Nisemonogatari - 7
Persona 4 The Animation - 19

Ano Natsu upped the tension even more than I thought it would by adding in those two girls. Totally called Remon in the swimsuit. Mio's big "reveal" at the end was surprising as well.

Bakuman was good again this week. I love that scene with Niizuma and Hattori talking in private. The dialouge seemed almost sinister but in a good way.

Daily Lives of High School Boys... more of the same. Meh.

Hunter X Hunter, um, so Gon's fight in the "tournament" is finished then? Funny stuff, I'm starting to warm up to his antics.

Future Diary, I'm not feeling the hype.

Black Rock Shooter, I AM FEELING THE HYPE.

Persona 4 seems to be going steadily uphill.

EDIT: NISEMONOGATARI EPISODE 7. Incredible! I had to resist the urge to clap at the end (it's almost 5 in the morning here).

Last edited:

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Masters, Pokemon: BW - Rival Destinies, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal, Yu-Gi-Oh!: Grand Championship, DragonBallZ Kai

Saturday Night: Bleach

DVDs/BDs:

Demon King Daimaou: Complete Collection (ep.7-12)
Summer Wars (still awesome as always no matter how many times I've watched it)

Vernikova

Champion
Bleach (228?)
Pokémon Black & White
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Ano Natsu de Matteru - 6
Another - 6
Bakuman 2 - 19
Black Rock Shooter - 3
Daily Lives of High School Boys - 6
Eureka Seven - 7
Future Diary - 18
Hunter X Hunter 2011 - 20
Nisemonogatari - 7
Persona 4 The Animation - 19

So that episode was amazing. Effectively skipping the tournament while retaining key moments? Genius. And Killua's brother Illumi was seriously giving me a Legato vibe, which is never a bad thing.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Watching most of the big 3. Ichigo is gonna make a big comeback this week. Naruto has the Kisame vs Gai fight which will be very awesome.

However I have dropped the One Piece anime till we get to the near end of Fisherman Island.

I'm also watching HXH, High School DXD, Beelzebub, Gundam AGE, Brave 10, Fairy Tail, Guilty Crown, Persona 4 the Animation and Digimon Xros Wars.

Movies I plan on watching:

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos

So that episode was amazing. Effectively skipping the tournament while retaining key moments? Genius. And Killua's brother Illumi was seriously giving me a Legato vibe, which is never a bad thing.

Ah, sounds like Hunter x Hunter is really getting to the good stuff. It must be so cool to be experiencing it for the first time (a pity I couldn't get into this anime, but the adaptation just seemed really bad to me). As for an Illumi/Legato comparison? Hmm. I suppose I can see how you might think that but they're pretty different, I think.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Medabots - 5

>__<*
Why do I think there's something wrong with me? I can't help it, I find it quite funny.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
There's nothing wrong with you. Medabots is awesome.
Looking back at it today, most likely the best anime we had as kids. To boot, its dub is comparable to Digimon's, nothing spectacular (like you'd hear in Death Note) but not garbage (like you'd hear in Bakugan). Plus there's a black guy in the dub (which you barely hear in anime)! Still have a small gripes with the name changes and use of dollars, but it's not that bad.

Tekkaman Blade - 21

Things are getting pretty intense for D-boy...

Last edited:
Future Diary - 19/26
Chihayafuru - 19/25
Lagrange: The Flower of Rin'ne - 7/12
Another - 6/12
Bodacious Space Pirates - 7/26
The Daily Lives of High School Boys - 6/12
Fullmetal Alchemist - 10/51
Trigun (rewatching) - 16/26
Evangelion: 1.11 You are (not) alone
Evangelion: 2.22 You can (not) advance

Wow, Lagrange. Just wow. Who the hell decided that there wasn't nearly enough yuri in the show already (not that I'm not loving it)?

And as for those movies, all I can say is HOLYFARKHHAFGUHJSOBLAHRGHGLE! Although to be honest, the real big shock comes after it ends and it hits that we're only halfway through. If this is the new and improved Hideaki Anno's idea of a halfway point, I can't wait to see how he handles a finale.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Tiger & Bunny - 17/25
Steins;Gate - 17/24
Chihayafuru - 19/25
The Future Diary - 19/26
Nisemonogatari - 7/11
Bodacious Space Pirates - 7/26
Daily Lives of High School Boys - 6/12
Ano Natsu de Matteru - 6/12
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 5/12
Paranoia Agent - 5/13
Library War - 2/12
K-On!! - 26/26
K-On!! Special - 1/1

Again, K-On!! was pretty good. I liked Mugi and Ritsu the most out of the five girls.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 4/6
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 17/-
Appleseed XIII 3/13
Beelzebub 53/-
Naruto: Shippuuden 249/-
Mirai Nikki 17/26
Guilty Crown 16/22
Chihayafuru 18/25
Recorder to Randoseru 6/-
Nisemonogatari 5/11
Brave 10 5/12
Another 5/12
Zero no Tsukaimi F 5/12
Ano Natsu de Matteru 5/12
Mouretsu Pirates 5/26
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou 5/12
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! 5/12
Inu X Boku SS 5/12
Gintama' 43/-
Gokujo 3/-
To Aru Majutsu no Index II 5/24
Clannad 18/23 (re-watching)
Mahou Shojou Madoka★Magica 2/13 (re-watching)
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch 12/25 (re-watching)

Only a few more days before my bandwidth gets un-raped and I can catch up all the currently airing stuff I have missed.

In other news K-ON!! is getting a terrible dub, as terrible as it will be I can't help but get excited for the delicious irony in this scene's dubbed version.