• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
ep 15 of p4a made me lol.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Guess I'll start with the two anime that I always watch no matter what:
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - EP 45 - I've got to say this might just be my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Series.
Pokémon BW - EP 49 - Yup, the dub started up again.
What I need to watch more of:
Hetalia: Axis Powers - EP 5 - I like what little I've seen so far.
Gurren Lagann - EP 1 - I have to find some free time to watch more of this.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 4/6
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 17/-
Appleseed XIII 3/13
Beelzebub 53/-
Naruto: Shippuuden 249/-
Mirai Nikki 17/26
Guilty Crown 16/22
Chihayafuru 18/25
Recorder to Randoseru 6/-
Nisemonogatari 5/11
Brave 10 5/12
Another 5/12
Zero no Tsukaimi F 5/12
Ano Natsu de Matteru 5/12
Mouretsu Pirates 5/26
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou 5/12
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! 5/12
Inu X Boku SS 5/12
Gintama' 43/-
Gokujo 3/-
To Aru Majutsu no Index II 5/24
Mahou Shojou Madoka★Magica 2/13 (re-watching)
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch 25/25 (re-watching) - COMPLETE

Wow, the Bleach anime adaption is actually ending.

Future Diary - 19/26
Chihayafuru - 20/25
Lagrange: The Flower of Rin'ne - 7/12
Another - 7/12
Bodacious Space Pirates - 7/26
The Daily Lives of High School Boys - 7/12
Fullmetal Alchemist - 11/51
Trigun (rewatching) - 26/26 FINISHED

Trigun was definitely good for a second watch. There are a few things I appreciate better this time (particularly the character of Knives and his motivations). Also, because I watched it dubbed this time, I didn't get my ears broken by Milly in that bit near the end.

Holy ****! So is it going to come back later to cover the new manga arc or is this it?

Either way, I just think it's hilarious that they're replacing it with Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth.

Last edited:

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Of all the side characters in all of anime one of the worst ones gets a spin-off.

lol I personally think this is great. Bleach can relaunch with no fillers later on when the manga is nearing the end, like HXH is doing right now.

Plus we get higher quality episodes since some of the beginning Bleach episodes could use an update to HD and fix minor animation problems.

I am a bit sad that my favorite Big 3 anime episode to watch will be gone. But I have faith that it will be back in a 2 or 3 years.

As for Lee's spring time of youth...... Well I just hope it crashes and burns. I read the chapters and it was a stupid spin-off IMO.

Didn't like it much at all.

Will probably start rewatching all the Bleach episodes, 1 each week to deal with the sudden loss of new Bleach episodes.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Tekkaman Blade - 24 /49

About to go over the half way hump. Also, it seems I'm going to go to bed late...again...for yet another time.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i wanna watch the hell out of gintama, but its like 200 episodes, and i dont think im ready for that type of commitment in my life yet.

Janovy

Banned
Did anyone here watch the Steins;Gate special episode? :D

Janovy

Banned

usernames

I WATCH POKEMON ANIME ONLY
LAST EPISODE I SAW WAS:Battle for the underground (i seemed to kinda forget the name)

did anyone here watch the steins;gate special episode? :d

pfft.... Like the thing where iris is hugging pikachu to death......
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
;025;

Last edited by a moderator:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn 4/6
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 17/-
Appleseed XIII 3/13
Beelzebub 53/-
Naruto: Shippuuden 251/-
Mirai Nikki 17/26
Guilty Crown 16/22
Chihayafuru 19/25
Recorder to Randoseru 6/-
Nisemonogatari 7/11
Brave 10 7/12
Another 7/12
Zero no Tsukaimi F 7/12
Ano Natsu de Matteru 7/12
Mouretsu Pirates 6/26
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou 7/12
Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! 7/12
Inu X Boku SS 7/12
Gintama' 45/-

Gokujo 3/-
To Aru Majutsu no Index II 5/24
Mahou Shojou Madoka★Magica 2/13 (re-watching)
Steins;Gate Special 1/1

After all the fanservice in both Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari I'm disappointed surprised they didn't even give a glimpse of Araragi and Senjougahara getting down and dirty.

Last edited: