• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

spififany

Skitty Fanatic
I've been watching Midori no Hibi and Negima. They're both great animés, but so far, I like Midori no Hibi better. Too bad it's pretty short.

Ferny

The Shiny Ninetales
I'm watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Clannad, and Fruits Basket now, I've recently finished Bokuatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, and I'm waiting for the release of Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Rewatching the first eight episodes of Shangri-la before picking that up again. Got hold of the first DVD of the Tsukihime anime (shhhhh, I know it's not right, but bug off...)

Might, might watch K-ON!, if I can be convinced it's worth it, and planning on watching Umineko no Naku Koro ni, but not until after I get and beat Persona 4 ... that's another subject altogether, though.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I'm currently watching the second season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I've liked the episodes that have aired so far :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Well, the anime series I'm currently watching is Lucky Star. Heh...ever since that Motteke! Sailor Fuku! song got stuck in my head, it got me hooked to watch the anime. I've reached to episode 8 and so far, I think it's pretty great. ^-^;

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Currently watching Hetalia, Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters and the second season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. After Yu-Gi-Oh, I'll finally start watching FMA: Brotherhood, watch ToraDora and K-On too, cuz with those three, I'd only read the manga. XD

Mimori Kiryu

Currently, I've been watching Gravitation since I bought the first two DVDs. I've wanted them for so long but now that I have it, I'm so happy. <33 I've also recently watched the Death Note R: Director's Cut. It has a summary of the series plus the OVAs. It's quite interesting to watch. ^.^

I also recently bought BECK and Moribito, so I'll probably be watching them soon as well.

Alloute

Not Banned
FMA Brotherhood is what I am watching.

I do not like it so far, but it is still cool.

gizmog0d

Ordinary guy
Currently I am re-watching .hack/sign (the first series) and about to start Tsubasa. After that I believe I am going to start on Death Note.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Blood+ episode 7. So far it's been ~okay~ What bugged me was
Saya had to see her dad vitally hurt twice before accepting she had to fight. The first slash was already a scare enough... Poor George.

FMA Brotherhood, episode 14 iirc? Greed arc. Not much to say yet.

I just finished watching all 12 episodes of Loveless. It was really good, though I gotta read the manga to figure out some stuff^^ Probably gonna find another anime similar to Loveless and/or Gravitation.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
Just finished watching all of Hikaru no Go. I forgot how awesome it was and decided to finish it these past two days and it was a great choice. It's one of my favorite animes now. x3 Like this person said, "I love the character growth in this anime. You don't even notice them changing in character, or in appearance at first then you look at the last episode and compare it too the first and you're like. Whoa."

Also, Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I love how everyone is complaining about Maria. Oh how their opinions will change in the last question arc when
they learn the truth about her behavior and "uu".
Quite touching really. ;A;

Last edited:

Reiji

i'minlikewithyou
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (follows manga which is great for hardcore FMA lovers!) & The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (...its just getting better more each time!)

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
Haruhi Suzumiya 2 - Ahh, this story is going to go on for a long time, I can tell XD The episodes are so similar because of what's happening, but I find the story interesting

Yugioh Duel Monsters - Decided to start rewatch season 5 because when I first watched it a few months ago, I missed a lot, which I realised when I read the manga XD

Yugioh 5Ds - Not as bad as some make it out to be. I've been watching random episodes on TV for a few days and it actually seems kind of good, so I may try to catch up with it. It's just funny that one of the villians has Bakura's voice actor and he put on an Australian accent, but I'm used to it being British XD