• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Janovy

Banned
Started watching AnoHana.

First episode was just so much quality, so I can say without doubts, that I will likely shed a tear quite soon.

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
I'm watching Inazuma Eleven right now and it's really good.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Acchi Kocchi - 11
Azumanga Daioh - 12
Eureka Seven: AO - 10
Hunter X Hunter - 36
Hyouka - 10
Kids On The Slope - COMPLETE
Lupin III - The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - COMPLETE
Ouran High School Host Club (3rd time) - 21

Space Brothers - 13
Tsuritama - COMPLETE

Everyone say it with me!

TRIPLE FINALE!

Not everyday you see one of these. I know technically Lupin was supposed to end on Tuesday but subs just went up for me. As far as the ending went, there was one I really enjoyed, one I just enjoyed, and one that I didn't enjoy that much.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Everyone say it with me!

TRIPLE FINALE!
TIRO FINALE! m i doin it rite?

Accel World - 11/24
Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine - 13/13

Sankarea - 11/13
Mysterious Girlfriend X - 12/13
Space Brothers - 13/?

Eureka Seven AO - 10/24
Kids on the Slope - 12/12
Hyouka - 10/21
Acchi Kocchi - 11/12
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 36/?

Michiko to Hatchin - 8/22

I had a lot of fun watching Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine. The style was great, the action was terrific, and the characters were really memorable. And when the show wanted to get creepy, it was able to do that too - those owls were pretty freaky!

Mixed feelings about Kids on the Slope. I got tired of some of the drama, and I found it difficult to like or even sympathise with Ritsuko, but the series pulled off jazz scenes and the relationship between Kaoru and Sentaro extremely well.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Accel World 11/24
Acchi Kocchi 12/12 - COMPLETE
AKB0048 9/13
Eureka Seven AO 10/24
Hyouka 10/21
Kokoro Connect ½/-
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 37/-
Mouretsu Pirates 25/26
Naruto: Shippuuden 267/-
Natsuiro Kiseki 12/12 - COMPLETE
Nazo no Kanojo X 12/13
Sakamichi no Apollon 12/12 - COMPLETE
Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 11/15
Sankarea 12/12 - COMPLETE
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 5/24
Tsuritama 12/12 - COMPLETE
Uchuu Kyoudai 13/-

Tsuritama and Acchi Kocchi, oh how I will miss you both so much.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Accel World 11/24
AKB0048 9/13
Eureka Seven AO 11/24
Hyouka 10/21
Kokoro Connect ½/-
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 37/-
Mouretsu Pirates 25/26
Naruto: Shippuuden 268/-
Nazo no Kanojo X 12/13
Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 11/15
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 6/24
Uchuu Kyoudai 13/-

Wow, my list hasn't been this short in months.

I started watching the anime "Another" yesterday, so far it's really good. Too bad it's only 12 episodes but oh well.

Ahaha. After a while you'll be glad it's only 12 episodes.

Not everyday you see one of these. I know technically Lupin was supposed to end on Tuesday but subs just went up for me. As far as the ending went, there was one I really enjoyed, one I just enjoyed, and one that I didn't enjoy that much.

Which one did you not enjoy? Kids on the Slope? That's the only one I can comprehend you not enjoying.

Accel World - 11/24
Acchi Kocchi - 11/12
Fullmetal Alchemist - 38/51
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 36/-
Hyouka - 10/21
Kids on the Slope - 12/12 FINISHED
Mysterious Girlfriend X - 12/13
Sankarea - 12/13
Space Brothers - 13/-
Tsuritama - 12/12 FINISHED
Yu Yu Hakusho - 15/112

Sigh. I should have dropped Sankarea... But those first three episodes were so good, and I couldn't give up hope for the rest of it but it just... just... bleh. And now I'm just thinking that there's no point dropping with only episode left.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Sigh. I should have dropped Sankarea... But those first three episodes were so good, and I couldn't give up hope for the rest of it but it just... just... bleh. And now I'm just thinking that there's no point dropping with only episode left.

According to MAL it's only 12 episodes, if they're right (which they usually are) you don't have to drop it.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
They're wrong. Or at least, if they're right that was one of the greatest troll endings of all time and my opinion of the show has shot up.

They could be wrong, they did have it listed as 13 for a while, but then when I updated it earlier to say that I had watched episode 12 I got asked to mark it as complete.

Episode 13 might have been mistaken for the OVA perhaps?

They could be wrong, they did have it listed as 13 for a while, but then when I updated it earlier to say that I had watched episode 12 I got asked to mark it as complete.

Episode 13 might have been mistaken for the OVA perhaps?

Dunno about the technicalities but I'm going to take the fact that the ending of episode 12 clearly wasn't an ending as my indicator that there's one more.

Janovy

Banned
I finished AnoHana today.

Well, still a beautiful anime despite a few nitpicks of mine.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Which one did you not enjoy? Kids on the Slope? That's the only one I can comprehend you not enjoying.

Yeah. It was an alright ending but it was pretty depressing for most of it. The last couple minutes were nice with the jamming though.

I've read on a couple of blogs that Little Busters! may be airing in the Fall, if the is true excuse me while I go freeze myself to speed up time.

I saw the list of shows for fall last night. I am going to be watching too much. x_X

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I saw the list of shows for fall last night. I am going to be watching too much. x_X

I saw a chart that had Little Busters! listed, but it had KyoAni as the production studio so I can't take it seriously (though I want to because it also has Seitokai no Ichizon season 2 listed), I'm mainly going off the fact that one of the seiyuu of the main girls wrote in her blog that it would air in fall.