• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Last edited:

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
katanagatari- 3/12
hyouka- 10/22
sankarea- complete
zan sayonara zetsubou sensei- 6/13
dusk maiden of amnesia- 5/12
full metal panic fumoffu- 5/12
carnival phantasm 3/12

sankarea started well, and got boring towards the end.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Accel World 11/24
AKB0048 9/13
Campione! 1/-
Eureka Seven AO 11/24
Hyouka 10/21
Kokoro Connect ½/-
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 37/-
Mouretsu Pirates 26/26 - COMPLETE
Naruto: Shippuuden 268/-
Nazo no Kanojo X 12/13
Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 11/15
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 6/24
Uchuu Kyoudai 13/-

I'm going to miss my weekly dose of Marika.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Acchi Kocchi - COMPLETE? (This one's finished right? They threw the plot built up from episode 11 out the window so I'm not sure)
Azumanga Daioh - 12
Eureka Seven: AO - 10
Hunter X Hunter - 36
Hyouka - 10
Ouran High School Host Club (3rd time) - 21
Space Brothers - 13

They're wrong. Or at least, if they're right that was one of the greatest troll endings of all time and my opinion of the show has shot up.

I didn't watch Sankarea but I think Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of The Dead had the biggest "troll" ending this season. I mean they didn't even finish the plot they set up.

So is there actually a Robotic;Notes anime coming this fall? I've seen people say there is but I don't know if they're confusing it with the game (because that isn't out yet right?).

Edit: wait, apparently the game comes out this week.

I'm going to miss my weekly dose of Marika.

Miniskirt Pirates is already over? For some reason I thought that show was going to be way more popular than it was.

Last edited:

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
katanagatari- 3/12
hyouka- 10/22
sankarea- complete
zan sayonara zetsubou sensei- 6/13
dusk maiden of amnesia- 5/12
full metal panic fumoffu- 5/12
carnival phantasm- complete

that was a good watch.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
They're wrong. Or at least, if they're right that was one of the greatest troll endings of all time and my opinion of the show has shot up.
I'm inclined to think that episode 12 was the last one since there was no next episode preview. It's not like the folks at Studio Deen are strangers to troll endings anyway *coughUminekocough*

Hell yes! I hope Manglobe do a good job of the third season. I thought J.C. Staff did a fantastic job with season two, so they have a lot to live up to in my eyes. I'm excited!

Miniskirt Pirates is already over? For some reason I thought that show was going to be way more popular than it was.
There's going to be a Bodacious Space Pirates movie, I hear.

Accel World - 11/24
Sankarea - 12/12
Mysterious Girlfriend X - 12/13
Space Brothers - 13/?
Eureka Seven AO - 10/24
Hyouka - 10/21
Acchi Kocchi - 12/12
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 36/?
Michiko to Hatchin - 8/22

I thought Sankarea was going to be fantastic early on, but unfortunately it didn't turn out that way. Oh well.

I didn't expect to enjoy Acchi Kocchi nearly as much as I did! I guess some segments were a little samey, but on the whole it was adorable and sometimes downright hilarious.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
Bleach
Ghost in the Shell
Deadman Wonderland
Casshern SINS
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Pokemon Best Wishes

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Accel World 11/24
AKB0048 9/13
Campione! 1/-
Eureka Seven AO 11/24
Hyouka 10/21
Kokoro Connect ½/-
Nazo no Kanojo X 12/13
Uchuu Kyoudai 14/-

New Uchuu Kyoudai OP and ED are new.

So is there actually a Robotic;Notes anime coming this fall? I've seen people say there is but I don't know if they're confusing it with the game (because that isn't out yet right?).

Edit: wait, apparently the game comes out this week.

Robotic;Notes does air in Fall, oddly enough the anime adaption was announced before the release of the game. I plan on watching it but I don't know if I should have high or low expectations. I mean sure Steins;Gate is awesome, but unfortunately the same can't be said for Chaos;Head.

Last edited:

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Saturday Morning: BeyBlade: Metal Masters, Pokemon BW - Rival Destinies, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal (x2)

Saturday Night: Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins

BDs:

Okami-san and Her Seven Companions: The Complete Series

Streaming:

Ro-Kyu-Bu! ep.1 (started watching it after its japanese producer took back the home video rights from Sentai Filmworks; was going to buy it on DVDs, but no, so...) :/

Finished Tsuritama today. It had so many heartwarming moments as well as heartbreaking ones I smiled and teared up through most of it. Gotta say though, I freakin' love Tapioca. xD

One anime I did not expect to find interesting is Shirokuma Cafe. It's so light and slow paced but just so...relaxing. That and the characters (animals) are just so cute. I also find the Japanese humor to be nice haha. I rarely watch Josei anime but this might be an exception~

I might start watching Hyouka sometime tomorrow too when I have time. Is it good enough to continue watching all the way though? It seems interesting so I hope so.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Ro-Kyu-Bu! ep.1 (started watching it after its japanese producer took back the home video rights from Sentai Filmworks; was going to buy it on DVDs, but no, so...) :/

I was surprised basketball lolis even got licensed in the first place.

I might start watching Hyouka sometime tomorrow too when I have time. Is it good enough to continue watching all the way though? It seems interesting so I hope so.

Hyouka is awesome (in my completely biased KyoAni fanboy opinion) definitely watch it.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Azumanga Daioh - COMPLETE
Hunter X Hunter - 36
Hyouka - 10
Space Brothers - 13

Finished watching Azumanga Daioh with my friend today. We had a really good time. I love that feeling of when you finish one of "the classics". Sakaki was my favourite character, my favourite episode was when she got the cat.

Go for it, Hyouka so far has been fantastic.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i saw the dub of deadman wonderland earlier tonight. not gonna lie, i was a bit aroused by everything that was coming out of minatsuki's mouth.

I used to watch a lot but by now only naruto, death note and kinda started bleach and pokemon(again). Also mirai nikki.
Rewatching DBZ because of its awesomeness.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Hunter X Hunter - 37
Hyouka - 10
Space Brothers - 14

Annnnd my list is now considerably shorter. Hunter X Hunter felt like a relaxing change of pace this week. (Am I the only one who thought Mito was kinda hot?)

Oh, and Space Brothers' new opening is done by Sukima Switch of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OP fame.

Last edited:

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I was surprised basketball lolis even got licensed in the first place.

When it was first licensed last year or so (can't remember when), I was pleased with it since this certain genre is right up in my alley. But when it was announced few days ago that the home video rights (except for digital and streaming rights) were reverted back to its producer, I was literally banging my head on the desk. That had better be temporary... Because I don't see anything that's even more provocation than Koihime Muso series (though some scenes in it were broadcast version).

Oh well, back to watching Ro-Kyu-Bu! on teh internet again!

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Accel World 11/24
AKB0048 9/13
Campione! 1/-
Eureka Seven AO 11/24
Hyouka 10/21
Kokoro Connect ½/-
Nazo no Kanojo X 13/13 - COMPLETE
Uchuu Kyoudai 14/-

When it was first licensed last year or so (can't remember when), I was pleased with it since this certain genre is right up in my alley. But when it was announced few days ago that the home video rights (except for digital and streaming rights) were reverted back to its producer, I was literally banging my head on the desk. That had better be temporary... Because I don't see anything that's even more provocation than Koihime Muso series (though some scenes in it were broadcast version).

Oh well, back to watching Ro-Kyu-Bu! on teh internet again!

The Western world doesn't like lolis as much as Japan, that's why something like Kodomo no Jikan never got licensed.

Last edited: