• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Accel World 11/24
Arcana Famiglia 1/13
AKB0048 10/13
Campione! 1/-
Chitose Get You! 1/-
Eureka Seven AO 11/24
Hyouka 11/21
Kokoro Connect ½/-
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 38/-
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 1/-
Naruto: Shippuuden 268/-
Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 12/15
Tari Tari 1/13
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 6/24
Uchuu Kyoudai 14/-
Yuru Yuri ♪♪ 1/-

Oh Yuru Yuri, it was so good to see you again.

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Well I've been watching Deadman Wonderland on Toonami. I'm also watching Pokemon Best Wishes, Rock Lee's spin off, Naruto Shippuden, and Samurai Champloo.

RLinksoul

Cardcaptor Sakura is on hold at 38 episodes because I can't take the diabetes any more.
I had the pleasure of finally seeing the first movie. It was good but the villain disappointed me.

I'm also taking a break from Smile Precure. I love the cast but the formula is too repetitive right now, the villains are terrible and the fights make me miss Heartcatch.

I'm on episode 6 of Ojamajo Doremi and liking it so far. All three of the main girls are pretty enjoyable and I've developed a particular fondness for the latest character of the day, Nobuko.

And finally, Yuru Yuri's second season aired today. It was pretty great. Lots of hilarious moments, but the Akari abuse is still predictable to the point of staleness.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Accel World 11/24
Arcana Famiglia 1/13
AKB0048 10/13
Campione! 1/-
Chitose Get You! 1/-
Eureka Seven AO 11/24
Hyouka 11/21
Kokoro Connect ½/-
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 38/-
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse 1/-
Naruto: Shippuuden 268/-
Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A 12/15
Tari Tari 1/13
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 6/24
Uchuu Kyoudai 14/-
Yurumates 3D PLUS 1/-
Yuru Yuri ♪♪ 1/-

And finally, Yuru Yuri's second season aired today. It was pretty great. Lots of hilarious moments, but the Akari abuse is still predictable to the point of staleness.

Akari got her 10 minutes of screen time in the first episode, now they can focus on more important characters, like everyone else in the show, especially Kyouko.

Accel World - 12/24
Fullmetal Alchemist - 38/51
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 37/-
Hyouka - 11/21
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - 1/12
Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture - 1/11
Mysterious Girlfriend X - 13/13 FINISHED
Space Brothers - 14/-
Tari Tari - 1/13
Yu Yu Hakusho - 15/112

Looked into Moyashimon since its sequel is going to be hitting noitaminA soon. It seems pretty good.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Accel World - 12/24
Mysterious Girlfriend X - 13/13
Space Brothers - 14/?

Eureka Seven AO - 10/24
Hyouka - 11/21
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 37/?

Michiko to Hatchin - 8/22
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - 1/12

I really liked Mysterious Girlfriend X. I suppose the drool thing is a pretty big barrier to overcome if you're repulsed by that sort of thing, but it didn't bother me. If you can get past that, the show is an awkward, sweet, honest romance with characters that are just flawed enough to appear human without being unlikeable.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Eureka Seven: AO - 10
Hunter X Hunter - 37
Hyouka - 11
Ouran High School Host Club (3rd time) - COMPLETE
Space Brothers - 14
Tari Tari - 1

Finished up Ouran on Blu-ray. Watched the bloopers afterwards, loving Vic's Star Wars references. Caitlin screws up her lines a lot lol.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
katanagatari- 3/12
hyouka- 11/22
zan sayonara zetsubou sensei- 6/13
dusk maiden of amnesia- 5/12
full metal panic fumoffu- 5/12
ghost stories- 4/20
ef: tale of memories- 1/12
black lagoon- 1/12

those three have been backlogged since november. lets do this.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Just finished Fate/Zero. One of my favourite anime series, but probably the most depressing thing I've ever seen. I recommend it even as a standalone show, most of the characters, action and animation are great.

^you heard right.

fate/zero > carnival phantasm (doesn't really count) > unlimited blade works > fate/stay night = subpar.

Mhm. I was thinking of watching Fate/Stay Night just to complete the story, but I don't know. I wish ufotable would do it.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
Mhm. I was thinking of watching Fate/Stay Night just to complete the story, but I don't know. I wish ufotable would do it.
i guess it would kinda continue the story, but it'll be a major disappointment after fate/zero
like major disappointment.
like guilty crown or samurott has no good move tutor moves, disappointing.

katanagatari- 3/12
hyouka- 11/22
zan sayonara zetsubou sensei- 6/13
dusk maiden of amnesia- 5/12
full metal panic fumoffu- 5/12
ghost stories- 7/20
ef: tale of memories- 1/12
black lagoon- 4/12

ghost stories dubbed is funny. not carnival phantasm funny, where i lolled a lot, but i chuckle every so often. black lagoon is actually pretty good. i like it so far. at the risk of have totalpotato rage at me again, ef was boring. but it was the first episode and i plan on finishing it and not putting it on hold until i have nothing better to watch, like i did with hayate no gotoku.

ps, when sword art online gonna air?

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
i guess it would kinda continue the story, but it'll be a major disappointment after fate/zero
like major disappointment.
like guilty crown or samurott has no good move tutor moves, disappointing.

I'm lucky/smart since I watched Stay Night right before Zero came out.