• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Fairy Tail, Detective Conan and maybe start Neon Genesis ;)

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
I am watching Guilty Crown and Pokemon Best Wishes. But I will try to watch other anime (of course new Anime) again!

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
at the risk of have totalpotato rage at me again, ef was boring. but it was the first episode and i plan on finishing it and not putting it on hold until i have nothing better to watch, like i did with hayate no gotoku.

ps, when sword art online gonna air?
Honestly, I wasn't raging at you before, I just thought that it was strange how you seemed to be shooting down anime I really like one after another in relatively quick succession. Looks like I didn't convey the right tone, in retrospect...

By the way, I thought Fate/Zero's first episode was boring

Sword Art Online premieres on Saturday at 4pm BST (so in three days and about one-and-a-half hours).

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
katanagatari- 3/12
hyouka- 11/22
zan sayonara zetsubou sensei- 6/13
dusk maiden of amnesia- complete
full metal panic fumoffu- 5/12
ghost stories- 7/20
ef: tale of memories- 1/12
black lagoon- 4/12

that series ended up being better than sankarea. the last episode was pretty feely for me.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Eureka Seven: AO - 10
Hunter X Hunter - 37
Hyouka - 11
Kanon - 1
Space Brothers - 14
Tari Tari - 1

Okay, I've been putting off Kanon since Christmas waiting for just the right time to watch it. For some reason that time is right now. The first episode was great, it feels just like watching Clannad, which I love.
And the protagonist has Kyon's voice. Hell yeah.

UGUU COUNTER: 15

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
They get some pretty good voices for the MCs, Kanon as you have pointed out has Sugita Tomokazu, Clannad with Nakamura Yuuichi, while air has god Ono Daisuke.

I should watch Air subbed sometime. Back when I was an anime noob I saw it dubbed (hey it had Vic from Fullmetal, what else did you expect?)

Funny enough the character in Kanon who looks like Sunohara doesn't have the same voice actor in Clannad in Japanese, but he does in English (Greg Ayres). In Japanese Kitagawa is Gilgamesh's voice and that girl Kaori he's always chasing around is Saber's voice. ...CONNECTIONS!

Anyways I finished episode 2. Ayu is just as funny as Fuko from Clannad so far. There was a moment where she was going to take off her left glove to pinky swear but stopped and switched to her right. And we also know that she's left handed. I think this might mean something later on.

UGUU COUNTER: 21
AUUU COUNTER?*: 4

*Is that worth a counter?

Edit: Episode 3. "Is this town under a spell that makes people lose their memory?" You took the words right out of my mouth Yuichi. Did Air ever have this much amnesia? Clannad had it's fair share.
WAS THAT A ****ING SWORD?!

UGUU COUNTER: 26
AUUU COUNTER: 9

Last edited:
Accel World - 12/24
Chouyaku Hyakuninisshu: Uta Koi - 1/-
Fullmetal Alchemist - 38/51
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 37/-
Hyouka - 11/21
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - 1/12
Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture - 4/11
Space Brothers - 14/-
Tari Tari - 1/13
Yu Yu Hakusho - 15/112

So... Uta Koi. It tells the stories behind the romantic poems of the Hundred Poets (yes, those ones in Chihayafuru). It looks good and it's pretty interesting. I also liked how it blatantly acknowledged its audience by starting things off with 'Impassionate Gods'.

Moyashimon is very good stuff. I'm definitely keen to catch up so I can follow the second season (although I obviously won't be finished with the first in time since I think it starts tonight).

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
So... Uta Koi. It tells the stories behind the romantic poems of the Hundred Poets (yes, those ones in Chihayafuru). It looks good and it's pretty interesting. I also liked how it blatantly acknowledged its audience by starting things off with 'Impassionate Gods'.

Ha ha really? That's awesome.

Hunter X Hunter - 37
Hyouka - 11
Kanon - 6
Space Brothers - 14
Tari Tari - 1

I'm loving Kanon so far. If I had an infinite supply of Key/Kyoto Animation anime to watch I could just sit and watch them forever. They've got this relaxing charm that refuses to let go every time.

Sadly I had myself spoiled for Shiori's identitiy while looking up voices on ANN. Ah well.

UGUU COUNTER: 52
AUUU COUNTER: 39

MagmaGruntTéa

Girl with the 3DS
Glass Mask 45 / 51
11Eyes 1 / 12
Fairytail Musketeers 10 / 39
Jewel Pet Tinkle 35 / 51

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
After listening Tsurezure Monochrome on my iPod today I realized how much I miss Tsuritama...

Hunter X Hunter - 37
Hyouka - 11
Kanon - 7
Space Brothers - 14
Tari Tari - 1

UGUU COUNTER: 54
AUUU COUNTER: 59

The Auuus have surpassed the Uguus! what am i doing with my life

Xionea

Half a centaur
UGUU COUNTER: 54
AUUU COUNTER: 59

The Auuus have surpassed the Uguus! what am i doing with my life

I keep questioning whats with the Uguu and Auuu counter? I feel a bit stupid not knowing. I'm guessing it has something to do with Kanon?

K-ON - 3/13 I really need to stop putting off good anime and actually finish them...