• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
For a show about Photography, Photo-Kano sure has poorly drawn, wonky faces whenever a characters' face isn't portrayed close-up. Also the pacing is crap; 5 episodes for plot to emerge?

Still have Hentai Neko to tackle/get up to speed with then no more Spring 2013 additions.

Aku no Hana 5/13
Photo-Kano 5/12
DATE a LIVE - 5/12
Yuyushiki 4/12
Hataraku Maou - 5/13
Red Data Shoujo 5/13
Shingeki no Kyoujin 5/25
Suisei no Gargantia 5/13
The Severing Crime Edge 5/13
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Ouji 5/24
Zettai Bouei Leviathan 4/??
Valvrave the Liberator 4/12
Miyakawa-family's Hunger 2/??
Namiuchigawa no Muromi-san 5/13
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 5/13
Ore no Imouto ga konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai 5/16
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love COME wa Machigatteru 5/??

To Aru Majutsu no Kinshomokuroku II - 13/24
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 2/13
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT 2/12
Lucky Star 14/25

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
For a show about Photography, Photo-Kano sure has poorly drawn, wonky faces whenever a characters' face isn't portrayed close-up. Also the pacing is crap; 5 episodes for plot to emerge?

i like how they force a route on us out of no where to >.< like before that episode i had no idea who he was going to hook up with it couldve been anyone!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Asuna isn't someone I dislike, she's just bland for me. Kirito has better chemistry with Lisbeth/Silica/Suguha/anyone-other-than-AsuNa.

I agree.

hah it really is :p people come for the action and stay for the hareming

Came for the action, stayed for what little action there was. The animation was really well done! Not too much of a fan of the mindless harem stuff.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Having trouble getting my eyes off of Slam Dunk. I'm just that addicted to this anime.

So I was prepared to launch a full scale attack on the dub for the K-On Movie. But... I can't really say much bad about the dub. Of course being K-On the original track is always the best option but I'd be lying if I said it was a bad dub. Awkward translations are avoided for the most part, the voice acting has improved a bit and above all the movie itself is still fantastic. I bash on K-On's dub quite a bit and had pretty low expectations for this dub but to be perfectly honest, it was a great effort on Bang Zoom's part. They didn't do it as well as the original, but at the very least they still did the movie justice.

Oh, and Little Kuriboh voices some of the side characters when they're in London. The British guy who created Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged voices real British people in an official anime dub. Let that sink in for a second

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
So I was prepared to launch a full scale attack on the dub for the K-On Movie. But... I can't really say much bad about the dub. Of course being K-On the original track is always the best option but I'd be lying if I said it was a bad dub. Awkward translations are avoided for the most part, the voice acting has improved a bit and above all the movie itself is still fantastic. I bash on K-On's dub quite a bit and had pretty low expectations for this dub but but to be perfectly honest, it was a great effort on Bang Zoom's part. They didn't do it as well as the original, but at the very least they still did the movie justice.

Oh, and Little Kuriboh voices some of the side characters when they're in London. The British guy who created Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged voices real British people in an official anime dub. Let that sink in for a second

They actually dubbed the parts that were already English?

They actually dubbed the parts that were already English?
Yes they did. To the establish the language barrier, they have them speak using strong accents and slang (Think birds, guv'na and love) which being ignorant foreigners they can't understand. There's a few unavoidable rough spots here and there but it works for the most part. I'm very thankful they didn't overdo it. Anyone watching the dub first will miss out on a few of the jokes, but this was probably the best approach they could have taken.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
aiura 3/12
hetalia: a beautiful world 10/20
karneval 3/13
one piece 588/-
ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai. 3/12
yahari ore no seishun love come wa machigatteiru. 1/-

- specials -
chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!: depth of field - ai to nikushimi gekijyo 2/-
one piece film Z 1/1 || COMPLETED
saki: achiga-hen - episode of side-a specials 3/4
sukitte ii na yo. specials 8/-

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Finished Watching The Tatami galaxy. It was pretty amazing

Wasn't it?

Whoa. That's pretty radical.

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-anime-reunites-gurren-lagann-director-writer

EVEN MORE HYPE

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Aku no Hana 5/13
Photo-Kano 5/12
DATE a LIVE - 5/12
Yuyushiki 5/12
Hataraku Maou - 5/13
Red Data Shoujo 5/13
Shingeki no Kyoujin 5/25
Suisei no Gargantia 5/13
The Severing Crime Edge 5/13
Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Ouji 5/24
Zettai Bouei Leviathan 5/??
Valvrave the Liberator 4/12
Miyakawa-family's Hunger 2/??
Namiuchigawa no Muromi-san 5/13
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 5/13
Ore no Imouto ga konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai 5/16
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love COME wa Machigatteru 5/??

The second segment of Sukunai NEXT ep 3 was more entertaining than Kate harassing Kodaka about Maria's diet and personal hygiene. Why did Yozora need to prevent Sena and Kodaka's kiss? Haters' gon' hate i guess?

Konata cosplaying as Haruhi and using Haruhi's voice was fantastic. Makes one want to watch Haruhi. Furthermore Akira Kogami is the breakout star of the series and needs her own daily life anime.

To Aru Majutsu no Kinshomokuroku II - 13/24
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? 3/13

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT 3/12

Lucky Star 17/25

Last edited: