• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Cowboy Bebop - 6/26

Oh my God, where has this been all my life? Where do I even begin about how I feel about this anime so far? I am in love for reasons I can't explain at this very moment. There's something so endearing about these characters that I have no idea what to say. Definitely becoming one of my favorites for sure.

Also, I'm choosing to watching the English dub because I've heard so many good things about it. I'm not regretting it one bit.

I'm surprised you haven't seen it until now. It's one of the classics and with good reason. Hm, I should watch it again some time.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I'm surprised you haven't seen it until now. It's one of the classics and with good reason. Hm, I should watch it again some time.

i still have yet to watch it i need to get to it. hows the sub for it

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Cowboy Bebop - 6/26

Oh my God, where has this been all my life? Where do I even begin about how I feel about this anime so far? I am in love for reasons I can't explain at this very moment. There's something so endearing about these characters that I have no idea what to say. Definitely becoming one of my favorites for sure.

Also, I'm choosing to watching the English dub because I've heard so many good things about it. I'm not regretting it one bit.

I have only one word to say about Bebop, "Bang."

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
i still have yet to watch it i need to get to it. hows the sub for it

Subs are fine. I watched it dubbed. Everybody else will probably recommend the dub too (other than people who watch subs exclusively) it's one of the best out there.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

I surprised too, but then again, I haven't exactly seen many of the classics like Ranma 1/2, Slayers, Sailor Moon (le gasp), nor Escaflowne (and I just have the movie, gasp). So I'm not that surprised it's taken me so long to see it. For some years, I've been pretty picky about the anime I watch, and even then, prior to me-college years, the only other way for me to watch anime was what was being shown on Saturday/Sunday morning cartoons (Kids WB/4KIDS) or anything by Studio Ghibli. Worse is I don't have cable, and even then I hardly watch TV anymore. Mom has been pretty strict about anime, that was another reason.

Of course, now that I'm an adult, she doesn't really care what I watch now, since she does trust me around anime and manga more than my brothers. Like I bought DragonBall Z seasons (because I know she wouldn't be thrilled with DragonBall), and though she doesn't watch it, she hasn't really spoken out about it. Dad's been slightly more lenient. I had my door wide open, so my dad walked into my room while I was watching FLCL, and it was during the scene where a robot was slowly popping out of Naota's head, and he wondered what I was watching. I didn't know how to answer, so I just said, "Something really weird," and left it be. He didn't question it any further. Mom probably would've stood there with a weird look on her face, but I think she would've left and not question it either. I dunno. My grandparents don't seem to care either, and I leave my door open almost all the time with my volume pretty high.

/tl;dr

So I guess timing was crucial for me. I was bored last night, so I figured I might as well start on a new anime, and I chose Cowboy Bebop. I found a YouTube channel that has a playlist along with a few other anime shows like Trigun and Outlaw Star, so I may watch those right after. Who knows. Though I think I'd like a good list of the classics, it seems to vary from person to person I've noticed.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Cowboy Bebop - 13/26

Still flipping amazing. I really don't want to stop watching, but alas, I have to go to class here soon. At least I'll get right to watching it as soon as I get home. I'm not going anywhere tonight, so I'll be able to jump right back in and watch until I drop. I'm halfway done, after all, though looks like I'll watch the movie right after episode 22. From the way things are going, I may end up watching it first thing tomorrow. Which is fine by me.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Attack on Titan - 4
Chihayafuru 2 - 17
Devil Survivor 2 - 5
Full Metal Panic! - 13.5
Hataraku Maou-sama! - 5
Hunter X Hunter - 78
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 5
Red Data Girl - 5
Space Brothers - 55
Suisei no Gargantia - 5
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 4

Full Metal Panic has been fun so far. A great balance of action and slice of life moments. Tessa was alright at first but from that fight between her and Melissa I started to really enjoy her more.

I got halfway through episode 14 before I had to stop. This image broke something in my mind.

[img200]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8dk12yrgs1qgtn9lo1_1280.png[/img200]

Giant robots.

Playing table tennis.

As an entire crowd of people watches.

Something snapped. I couldn't stop laughing and I had to step back from the episode and leave. It was just so ridiculous, I couldn't handle it.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Accel World 12/24
Clannad: After Story 14/24
Date A Live Airing 6/12
Hataraku Maou-sama! 6/13
Karneval (TV) 5/13
One Piece 594/?
Photokano 5/12
Shingeki no Kyojin 5/25
Suisei no Gargantia 5/12
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 5/27
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 4/24
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 5/?
Yu Yu Hakusho 73/112

so close to finish after story and im guessing im getting close to the sad parts to

karczx

I have to say that Hyouka is pretty good, but I have yet to watch all 22 episodes and the OVAs. 9.5/10 at this point.

After Hyouka, then it'll be Tari Tari, Nyaruko season 1, Ano Natsu de Matteru or Danshi Kokosei no Nichijou Blu-Ray subs, in whichever order I feel like.

Autis-misc

Abridger
So, Apparently, LittleKuriboh's going to be in the dub of the K-ON! movie. Not that the english dub will be good at all, but it seems interesting.

Date-A-Live 3/12
Best Student Council (Rewatch) 4/26

LittleKuriboh in the K-On! movie dub? I may endure it once through then... I watched one episode of season 1 dubbed and immediately thought "Nope, back to subs"

Anyway, what I'm watching at the moment:

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (S2)
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
Suisei no Gargantia
Red Data Girl

If you're fine with streaming or downloading it, you can watch the K-On Movie dubbed right now. People who preorder the movie got it early so someone's already uploaded it.

I've already talked about it, but I'll give my thoughts again for those who missed it. It's actually a really good dub. Way better than the show's dub. It's got some minor translation issues but it's still worth watching at least once if you're willing to do so. Especially for Little Kuriboh's role.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Attack on Titan - 4
Chihayafuru 2 - 17
Devil Survivor 2 - 6
Full Metal Panic! - 13.5
Hataraku Maou-sama! - 6
Hunter X Hunter - 78
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 5
Red Data Girl - 6
Space Brothers - 55
Suisei no Gargantia - 5
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 4

I demand less student council bull and more drunk Izumiko from RDG! What's that? It's going to get even more confusing? Damn...

I feel like if I actually payed attention and learned the characters names the show might be more entertaining. But it's proven difficult to not let my mind wander when watching this show. Oh well, it's still pretty.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Accel World 12/24
Clannad: After Story 14/24
Date A Live Airing 6/12
Hataraku Maou-sama! 6/13
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. 4/12
Karneval (TV) 6/13
One Piece 594/?
Photokano 6/12
Shingeki no Kyojin 5/25
Suisei no Gargantia 5/12
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 5/27
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 4/24
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 6/?
Yu Yu Hakusho 73/112

well the newest episode of photo Kano honestly seemed like a last episode... the show gets ecchier by the episode i swear. wonder wat there going to do for the last 6

So I finally caught up with Attack on Titan. I expected crazy plot twists but that was just insane. Most people here are already watching it, but since I don't want to spoil it let's just say that it makes the mid series plot twists in Gurren Lagann and Death Note seem safe

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Aiura 5/12
Aku no Hana 5/13
Chihayafuru 2 17/25
Date A Live 6/12
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation 6/13
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W 5/12
Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties 5/12
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 4/12
Hunter x Hunter 78/-
Kakumeiki Valvrave 5/12
Miyakawa-ke no Kuufuku 2/-
Ore no Imouto ga Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. 5/13
Photo Kano 6/12
RDG: Red Data Girl 6/12
Shingeki no Kyojin 5/25
Strike Witches 2 11/12
Suisei no Gargantia 5/12
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 4/24
Uchuu Kyoudai 56/-
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. 6/-
Yuyushiki 5/12

My favourite thing about RDG is that OP.

Drunk Izumiko is a close second.