• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

Monksea

Twinleafshipping!
RomeoXJuliet, Fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood and ouran highschool host club

latios reborn

Gurren Lagaan as well as Fate stay night and Bleach

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann over and over with friends. It's amazing how easy it is to rewatch. It is one of the most, if not the most epic animes ever. If you don't believe kindly watch it to understand.

And that is one fanboy-induced post I never believed I would write.

Vernikova

Champion
I'm watching Rave Master, the one that airs on Ani-Monday on SyFy. It's really random but not as random as Bo^7.

Dr. MECha

Prof. of Pokeology
Right now its ZAN Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei with a dash of Shin Mazinger Z.

Zap Cannon

The only one I've been watching recently is Bleach.

Mimori Kiryu

I've been watching BECK more, along with Bleach, Gravitation, Mamotte! Lollipop, and I'm about to start Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit.

:3

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
-Bleach
-Naruto
-Ikki Tousen (Friend told me to watch it, not liking the partial nudity throughout)

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Pokemon D/P: Galactic Battles, Dinosaur King, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's today. Also watched the entire Box Set of Bleach Season 3 last night.

On the Internet, watched the entire season of Akane-iro Somaru Saka (it's kinda good, but the conclusion didn't meet my expectation) and the first episode of Izumo Takeki Tsurugi no Senki.

Megchan

God IS in Control
BLEACH, Chii's New Address, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, & Katekyo Hitman REBORN.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Digimon Savers - Man... how did I miss that Keiichi (from Higurashi) voiced Masaru? o.o I can't wait to watch more!

Umineko no Naku Koro ni - x3 The games have begun. Kihihihi.

What?! I didn't know that! I love Higurashi! So tommrow, I'm going to start watching Digimon Savers. *fan girl squeal*

Anime I am currently watching:

1) Ojamajo Doremi Sharp # episode 42
2) Onegai My Melody episode 47
3) Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime episode 30
4) Kujibiki Unalance OVA # 2
5) Digimon Savers episode 1
6) Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei episode 5
7) Umineko no Naku Koro ni episode 3 (Also known as: 1-3[I-III])
8) Shugo Chara! episode 16

Anime I plan on watching next:

1) Kujibiki(heart) Unbalance (The Series)
2) Mo~tto Ojamajo Doremi
3) Onegai My Melody ~Kuru Kuru Shuffle!~
3) Fushigi Boshi no Fytago Hime Gyu!
4) Shugo Chara!! Doki! Doki!

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Watched Bleach x2 and Fullmetal Alchemist last night. Episode 132 of Bleach is an okay filler, though it pains me to see Toshiro Hitsugaya playing soccer. ^_^;

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I finally got around to watching Mushishi, it's terrible that I was drawn into this anime just because of the art. x_x Also I'm starting up on Bleach to see if it's really worth all of the fanfare I've seen.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Finished watching the full run of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann w/subs. It's kinda the anime equivalent of Saturday morning cartoons: giant robots fighting, physics/logic is ignored. A good, hot-blooded anime. I liked it.

Pellio

Camp Casual Citizen
I've just begun watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai... still pretty confused but oh well, I <3 Keiichi-kun :D

Also started watching Yami No Matsuei, which is a vampire-y death BL hinting one.

And thennnn, just watched the first episode of Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo and am loving the art style so much, its like a beautiful sparkling patchwork of colour and pattern!

Captain Brain

The newest series I've been watching is now Azumanga Daioh. By far one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. ;025;