• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

orochi

Have you guys seen Attack on Titans? Otherwise known as Shingeki No Kyojin. Pretty awesome. I never predict whats going to happen next XD

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Have you guys seen Attack on Titans? Otherwise known as Shingeki No Kyojin. Pretty awesome. I never predict whats going to happen next XD

pretty sure 99% of people who constantly post on here has watched it. i admit its good but the passing and the amount of time it takes for them to show us wat happened before is ridiculous

AceFlonne

Mediator
Brothers conflict - 1

I have no idea why i watch this despite my experience with otome anime have been bad. (Arcana and Amnesia)

Also Charizard. You should really watch Kuroko no Basket. This is what I wanted Free! to be like

Now that I think about it apart from the first episode of Free I've basically spent the entire day reminiscing about Eureka Seven. The show had a very big Eva vibe, but I liked it a lot more than Eva since it didn't suffer from some of the same flaws. It had symbolism but it was actually correctly used and very subtle. It has some angst but the characters overcame their problems rather than falling into despair (Not to mention the lack of a 'liek if yoo cri everytiem tragic bakstorys' for every single character). They follow similar character archetypes but the character development (Something Eva had none of) made a world of difference. The ending to Eureka was quite vague although not nearly as vague as Eva.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It really sucks that AO is crap. Because I want more

Madman are showing Kotonoha no Niwa as part of Reel Anime 2013, totally going to see it.
I was going to download the BD rip, but I think seeing it on the big screen would be even better. Speaking of Eva, going to see that would be a good opportunity to not watch 3.0 again

Baccano! - 2/13
Bunny Drop - 2/11
Free! - 1/12
Space Brothers - 64/-

Two anime I've been meaning to see at some point. Both seem very good so far, particularly Bunny Drop.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

Nope, never. We all just watch Pokémon Yu-Gi-Oh! Sonic X and F-Zero here. (that desperately needs to be updated)

Also Charizard. You should really watch Kuroko no Basket. This is what I wanted Free! to be like

eeeeeeeehhh

It's not that I'm looking for a good show like that, I just want Free! not to suck. I was thinking of watching something by Shaft next. I recently got back into a Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei groove and I need something to fill that in or whatever.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
On the 44 episode of Fullmetal Alchemist and I must say that it may be the best one I've ever watched. Just incredible.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
actually had no idea a F-Zero Anime even existed...

You never saw that clip of Captain Falcon charging dramatically at some horned villain guy who tells him all hammy-like he will never die, and as his helmet flies off he screams "FARUKON PUUUUUNCHI!!!" which causes a huge explosion seen from outside of the Milky Way?

Not sure if you're a lucky soul, a poor soul, or if you just don't surf the web a lot.

Now and Then, Here and There - 3/13

There, I'm watching it to get my soul torn to bits. You happy?

I actually didn't realize this was made back in 1999 until the end credits in the first episode. That's some really good animation for its time, I'm really impressed. I'm also pleasantly surprised that I'm enjoying it and that I haven't checked the time while watching it, proof that I've been sucked in. Think the last time that happened was Cowboy Bebop, but it might have been when I first watched Higurashi back in 2011. I wonder why it is I haven't seen this anime sooner, but I guess I wasn't yet ready for it.

Also, it's probably just me, but Hamdo looks like a German with King George III's madness up to eleven. Or at least if Moe from Three Stooges suddenly got thrust into power and went mad from it all. It's either of the two. I'm not sure if I heard Kouji Ishii's performances before. Yeah, I didn't watch Azumanga Daioh subbed (but everyone who's watched anime has seen that "mai waifu" clip), but I probably should for him alone. Also, I need to find the Japanese dub of Powerpuff Girls. If he sounds this insane as Hamdo, imagine how glorious he sounded as Mojo Jojo. It may get on my ever-growing "Best Things I've Ever Seen/Heard of in My Life" list.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: 3/12 I reached the part I wanted to see but I feel obligated to watch the rest of the show. The way the witches are drawn makes all their scenes seem so surreal and trippy.

Fairy Tail: 3/175? I've heard about it and have seen things about it here and there so I wanted to give it a try... Why the hell is Plue in this show?

Hataraku Maou-sama!: 13/13 there has to be more how could you end it with loose ends untied

One Piece :148/∞ okay I definitely remember seeing this episode on Toonami a couple years back. But I remember hearing that 4kids stopped dubbing episodes at this point I remember something being different about the series while watching it and was wondering if Funimation dubbed some of the episodes back in 2007

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Fairy Tail: 3/175? I've heard about it and have seen things about it here and there so I wanted to give it a try... Why the hell is Plue in this show?

Hataraku Maou-sama!: 13/13 there has to be more how could you end it with loose ends untied

One Piece :148/∞ okay I definitely remember seeing this episode on Toonami a couple years back. But I remember hearing that 4kids stopped dubbing episodes at this point I remember something being different about the series while watching it and was wondering if Funimation dubbed some of the episodes back in 2007

Fairy Tail has Plue cause the same makers of rave made Fairy Tail

Of course there is more. this only adapted 2 volumes from the light novel. when/if we get a season 2 more will be said :p

One piece is dubbed by funimation

kadabra spoon

Silver Emerald...
Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~ that series makes me cry :')

Xionea

Half a centaur
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
Free! - 1/12
Hourou Musuko - 6/11
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 1/12
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - 1/-
Rozen Maiden (2013) - 1/-
Shingeki no Kyojin - 13/25
Sora no Otoshimono - 11/13

Rozen Maiden was one of the first anime I ever watched, so its nice to watch a remade version of it. But is it just me, or did it feel really rushed? (I haven't read the manga, so it may not be rushed at all for all I know)

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Rozen Maiden was one of the first anime I ever watched, so its nice to watch a remade version of it. But is it just me, or did it feel really rushed? (I haven't read the manga, so it may not be rushed at all for all I know)

havent watched it yet but from what i hear it rushes manga book 1 just so people get the gist of it then they start from book 2

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
havent watched it yet but from what i hear it rushes manga book 1 just so people get the gist of it then they start from book 2

Yeah, I haven't watched it yet either, but Episode 1 is a recap episode of a huge portion of the manga.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Brothers Conflict 1/13
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch (Rewatching) 25/25
Free! 1/12
Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji 1/?
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 1/12
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 1/?
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 1/12
MM! 6/12
One Piece 602/?
Rozen Maiden (2013) 1/?
Senyuu. 2 1/13
Servant x Service 1/?
Shingeki no Kyojin 13/25
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu 1/?

So far my favorite summer anime thats been released has to be Servant x Service. the comedy in it is hilarious and i just love the main guy character he is just way to funny. i really think this will be one of my favorites this season but it may be to early to decide that