• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
You have to have a paid subscription to watch most of the episodes.
For the time being. Eight new episodes are going to be released per week for free users, so they'll all be available eventually (and there's always the two-week free trial). I can't believe it became available on Crunchyroll so soon after I watched it with fansubs...

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 12/24
Attack on Titan - 13/25
Heartcatch Precure! - 27/49
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 86/?

Oreimo Season 2 - 13/16
Space Brothers - 64/?
The Severing Crime Edge - 13/13

There were the beginnings of an intriguing story and a sweet relationship in The Severing Crime Edge, but in the end, the show seemed more intent on showing off a catalogue of fetishes than developing the relationships, which is a shame.

AceFlonne

Mediator
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 1/12

It was really meh IMO. This season sure reminds me how horrible winter 2013 was

Last edited:

Xionea

Half a centaur
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 1/13
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
Free! - 1/12
Hourou Musuko - 6/11
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 1/12
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - 1/-
Rozen Maiden (2013) - 1/-
Servant x Service - 1/-
Shingeki no Kyojin - 13/25
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu - 1/13

Servant x Service was kinda "meh" to me, but it did manage to get a couple laughs out of me. Specifically, Yamagami's full name. MAL even labeled her (almost) full name, which made me laugh even more.

AceFlonne

Mediator
Love Lab 1
Kamisama no inai nichiyoubi 1

They're both okay but just like i said. None of shows so far have become my favorite of this season. I might even drop some of them.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Love Lab 1
Kamisama no inai nichiyoubi 1

They're both okay but just like i said. None of shows so far have become my favorite of this season. I might even drop some of them.

wait till next week. when we have Kami Nomi and Monogatari, also High School DxD should be coming out soon to

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Attack on Titan - 13
Free! - 1
Hunter X Hunter - 86
Space Brothers - 64
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 13

Okay so I went back and rewatched Index episode 12 after the new episode of Railgun. Why? I looked back through this thread and found that I haven't mentioned this before: Index 12 was one of the most god-awful episodes of anything I've sat through. The stupid back and forth between Misaka and Touma in the latter half of the episode was painful. Not emotionally painful, but just a mixture of being boring and stupid and excruciating. It's like the worst of anime where they stand around talking about what they're going to be doing instead of actually doing it. And Touma gets zapped over and over and it just keeps happening and they just keep having the dumbest discussion ever...

With the story of what Misaka was doing before that episode in Railgun S the first half of Index 12 makes more sense. She plays it cool and acts like she doesn't care because a) she's already resolved to not ask anyone for help and b) she's exhausted all her options. Her decision to run into the fight knowing she'll die makes more sense and doesn't come out of the blue anymore.

What I'm hoping they do to fix it in Railgun S: Obviously cut down the exposition from the first half of the episode, that's a given. We don't need to explain everything in detail to Touma because he's not the main character here. The audience already knows what's going on so skip it. For the second half, either have Touma get zapped just ONCE (maybe twice) and cut down the dialogue or just redo the scene altogether. Or else it's going to suck watching that crap all over again.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Rewatching 8/25
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation Airing 1/13
Love Lab 1/13
MM! 12/12

Finally on to R2 of code Geass. its my favorite season by far of the series

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Attack on Titan: 13/25
Danganronpa-The Animation: 1/13
Free!: 1/12
Hunter x Hunter (2011): 86/?
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 1/12
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 1/12
Kuroko no Basket: 22/25
Love Lab: 1/13

One Piece: 602/?
Rozen Maiden (2013): 1/13
Servant x Service: 1/-
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 13/24
Toriko: 110/?
Uchuu Kyoudai: 64/?

I think Studio Deen can handle Rozen Maiden well. Sure, they rushed through the first manga in 24 minutes, but it made enough sense to me. The art style is great, too. I guess I need to wait and see how they actually handle an episode before I decide, but I have confidence in them.

I dunno why, but this season, the SoL stuff seems a lot better than the last couple of seasons. Excluding Hidamari Sketch, but that's because Hidamari Sketch is just amazing. First Going Home Club was good, and Love Lab was funny. This is probably bad, but now I'm expecting more out of Kiniro Mosiac.

Railgun had another strong week. Kinda sad they're not going to move on to the next arc after this one finishes, but it'll be nice to see a calm pace again.

Baccano! - 10/16
Bunny Drop - 4/11
Free! - 1/12
Servant x Service - 1/-
Space Brothers - 64/-
Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C³ - 1/13

Case Closed 5/-

Getting back into a series I haven't watched in years. Watching all 130 dubbed episodes, 6 dubbed movies, then the rest of the recent 700+ episodes. Got a long way to go.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
all my reactions
[IMG139]http://i39.*******.com/efgqxh.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i39.*******.com/2lw3yf6.gif[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i42.*******.com/33mo5z6.gif[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i42.*******.com/t8698h.gif[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i43.*******.com/n68414.gif[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i44.*******.com/4jlsvs.gif[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://i43.*******.com/wrdr4o.gif[/IMG139]

Xionea

Half a centaur
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 1/13
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
Free! - 1/12
Hourou Musuko - 11/11 Completed
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 1/12
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - 1/-
Rozen Maiden (2013) - 1/-
Servant x Service - 1/-
Shingeki no Kyojin - 13/25
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu - 1/13

Well, I thought Hourou Musuko was an overall good show. It had its ups and downs, and it knew when to mess with my emotions. I really wanted to punch everyone in the beginning of episode 10, that's for sure. And I think this marks the first time I ever thought that a guy was cute, more so when he dressed up as a girl.