• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
the yui capture is great seeing as its keima that has to get captures by yui haha. i really hope we get to see it one day. tho i could care less about seeing the karate girl's sister capture. that one was a bit meh.

well the anime should air in japan tommorowish if not tuesday so by tommorow or tuesday we will have it

according to time difference, it should have aired an hour or two ago atcually.

But @@...we ain't getitng it right away.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
according to time difference, it should have aired an hour or two ago atcually.

But @@...we ain't getitng it right away.

it airs in the 9th in japan. it should only be the 8th right now right

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
it airs in the 9th in japan. it should only be the 8th right now right

"テレビ東京 2013年7月8日(月)深夜1:35 放送開始"

???

it aired at 1:35 in the morning D:

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Danganronpa the Animation: 1/13
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 1/?
Free!: 1/12
Gintama: 82/201
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 2/50
Pandora Hearts: 4/25
Rozen Maiden (2013): 1/13

Honestly, I can't say what I was expecting out of F/kl. Unlimited fanservice works? What more do you expect from Fate/, though. It's kinda heavy on loli fanservice, and this series could go many possible ways at this point. At least it's pretty funny so far.

... can we just have more of rin and luvia arguing

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
So is Space Bros. taking a week off or...?
Looks like it.

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - 13/24
Attack on Titan - 13/25
Danganronpa - The Animation - 1/13
Heartcatch Precure! - 27/49
Hunter x Hunter (2011) - 87/?
KINMOZA! - 1/12
Monogatari Series Second Season - 1/?

Oreimo Season 2 - 13/16
Space Brothers - 64/?

Danganronpa's first episode was a bit dull, but I'm expecting it to pick up when the killings begin.

I'm not going to make any predictions about the overall Monogatari anime yet, because they weren't accurate for Nisemonogatari. Who am I kidding this show is going to be freaking amazing

Kinmoza had a pretty sweet first episode. Those trains and train stations were startlingly accurate, and while I can't say the same for the English (I think "Nope" is about all you can say to "Aren't you going to eat that desert?"), at least they gave it a good go. If they're not going to play off loads of ridiculous British stereotypes, there's nonetheless a chance for some endearing characters to shine through here.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Blood Lad 1/?
Brothers Conflict 1/13
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Rewatching 9/25
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 1/13
Fantasista Doll 1/12
Free! 1/12
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 1/?
Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji 1/?
GJ-Bu 12/12
High School DxD New 1/12
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 1/12
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 1/?
Kiniro Mosaic 1/12
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 1/12
Love Lab 1/13
Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 1/12
Monogatari Series: Second Season 1/?
Nichijou 3/26
One Piece 603/?
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 1/12
Rozen Maiden (2013) 1/13
Senyuu. 2 1/13
Servant x Service 1/?
Shingeki no Kyojin 13.5/25
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu 1/13
Teekyuu 2 1/?
Uchouten Kazoku 1/13

Weekends are going to be fun for anime. alot of great animes in the weekend. Uchoten Kazoku seems like its going to be great and Blood lad is hilarious so im pretty excited for these animes. Highschool DxD season 2 is already starting off great cant wait

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Attack on Titan: 13/25
Blood Lad: 1/-
Danganronpa-The Animation: 1/13
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou: 1/-
Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor: 11/26
High School DxD New: 1/12

Hunter x Hunter (2011): 87/?
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou: 1/12
Kiniro Mosaic: 1/12
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku: 1/12
Love Lab: 1/13
Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 1/12
Monogatari Series: Second Season: 1/-
One Piece: 603/?
Servant x Service: 1/-
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S: 13/24
Toriko: 110/?
Uchouten Kazoku: 1/13
Uchuu Kyoudai: 64/?

Blood Lad was more enjoyable than I thought. Same for Uchouten Kazoku. Definitely P.A Works best work since Hanasaku Iroha, based on the first episode. Love how the main character is both a smoker and a drinker. Don't see many of those in anime. And Kaiji got better, which is good because I'm interested in it now

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Blood Lad: 1/?
Danganronpa the Animation: 1/13
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 1/?
Gintama: 82/201
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 2/50
Pandora Hearts: 4/25

Blood Lad was pretty hilarious. At first, I was worried I actually wouldn't care for it, but.

Blood Lad- 1/-
Servant x Service- 1/-
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou- 1/-
Smile Precure!- 17/48

Well, time to regain the faith in humanity I lost after watching Mirai Nikki

Liking Blood Lad from the first episode. The cast is likeable and the animation is fantastic (Although I should expect no less of Brain's Base)

I haven't gotten around to seeing Working yet (Although I definitely have to watch it sometime in the near future) but Servant x Service will be good for my comedy fix this season. Hasebe cracked me up. He had some hilarious chemistry with Saya and Lucy Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne Yoshiho Ayano Tomika Chitose Sanae Mikiko Ichika.

Genei was entertaining even if it reminded me of a certain other magical girl show with dark themes. It could go either way at this point.

And finally I'm going back to watching Smile Precure again. The amount of filler is annoying but at least it's still fun. The Cure Gorilla transformation has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Blood Lad 1/-
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 1/13
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 50/64 (Re-watching)
Fantasista Doll 1/12
Free! 1/12
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 1/-
Hunter x Hunter 87/-
Kiniro Mosaic 1/12
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyuobi 1/-
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 1/12
Love Lab 1/13
Monogatari Series: Second Season 1/-
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 1/12
Servant x Service 1/-
Shingeki no Kyojin 13/25
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu 1/-
Soul Eater 12/51
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S 13/24
Uchouten Kazoku 1/12
Uchuu Kyoudai 64/-

Holy **** that gratuitous Engrish in Kiniro Mosaic.

I haven't gotten around to seeing Working yet (Although I definitely have to watch it sometime in the near future) but Servant x Service will be good for my comedy fix this season. Hasebe cracked me up. He had some hilarious chemistry with Saya and Lucy Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne Yoshiho Ayano Tomika Chitose Sanae Mikiko Ichika.

It's overly obvious that Working!! And Servant x Service are from the same author, they just feel so alike. Which totally isn't a bad thing, as Working!! Was great, and after one episode it seems like this will follow suit. Speaking of which, Working!! Seriously needs season three.

Janovy

Banned
Blood Lad - 01
Danganronpa: The Animation - 01

Attack on Titan - 13

I might also pick up Free! just for fun.