• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What anime are you watching thread 2.0 ~ Now with more upcoming weeaboo nonsense.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Holy **** that gratuitous Engrish in Kiniro Mosaic.

the constant "Hello" and "arigato" was just to much for me. so much moe animes out this season

Baccano! - 13/16
Bunny Drop - 6/11
Free! - 1/12
Servant x Service - 1/-
Space Brothers - 64/-
Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C³ - 1/13
The Eccentric Family - 1/13

The Eccentric Family is by far the most interesting new show this season.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Wow they really are skipping alot in the new TWGOK season. replacing fiore for lune. and recapping all the captures in 7 min haha still ill most likely enjoy it.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Blood Lad: 1/?
Danganronpa the Animation: 1/13
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya: 1/?
Free!: 1/12
Gintama: 82/201
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: 3/50
Pandora Hearts: 4/25
Rozen Maiden (2013): 1/13

I...

Ouch.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Attack on Titan - 13.5/14/recap bull
Free! - 1
Hunter X Hunter - 87
Monogatari Series Second Season - 1
Space Brothers - 64
The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc - 1
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - 13

Pretty impressed by the new TWGOK episode. Baffled at the amount of content the deemed skippable, considering that's about all they did for the second season. Seriously, Keima just mentions 5 story arcs in 5 seconds. That would have been a whole season right there. Some more stories were given some detail but still. Wow. Great way to advertise the manga.

At the same time this is the place where the real "plot" stuff starts right? Given that the manga is still going I think they started to change things up before people got bored of conquest after conquest. Since I haven't read the manga I don't know for sure.

Great episode, they managed to pack in a bunch of twists and I want to see more. Also I like Apollo's voice.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Pretty impressed by the new TWGOK episode. Baffled at the amount of content the deemed skippable, considering that's about all they did for the second season. Seriously, Keima just mentions 5 story arcs in 5 seconds. That would have been a whole season right there. Some more stories were given some detail but still. Wow. Great way to advertise the manga.

At the same time this is the place where the real "plot" stuff starts right? Given that the manga is still going I think they started to change things up before people got bored of conquest after conquest. Since I haven't read the manga I don't know for sure.

Great episode, they managed to pack in a bunch of twists and I want to see more. Also I like Apollo's voice.

ya the goddess arc starts here and i'm guessing they skipped the conquest cause how bad the last season sold so there skipping to the goddess arc which was the best arc in the manga. alot of stuff will be skipped tho which sucks but still will be enjoyable

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Shingeki no Kyojin 13.5/25
Monogatari 1/26
The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc 1/12?

I hope they do show Yui's and (less likely) Minami's arcs in full at some point. I love the goddess arc, though, and at least we're getting a third season, so all is well. It'll be a bit of a tight fit squeezing the arc into twelve episodes, though.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation - 1/13
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - 3/12
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - 8/13
Free! - 1/12
Highschool DxD New - 1/12
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou - 2/12
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen - 1/-
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - 1/-
Rozen Maiden (2013) - 1/-
Servant x Service - 1/-
Shingeki no Kyojin - 13.5/25
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu - 1/13

Two more amazing shows aired! I loved the first episode of Highschool DxD New. I really thought that would have been censored when it aired. I'm not complaining, though.

3rd season of TWGOK skipped a bunch of arcs, so I'm glad I started reading the manga yesterday so I can see/read those arcs. I'm sure they'll eventually be put into OVAs someday.

And Dog & Scissors is getting better. Kirihime is an amazing character (I think I have a thing for yanderes. Yuno, Kurumi, and now Kirihime. Someone help!). And I'm still a total sucker for dachshunds, so I love staring at the main character trot around town. SO CUTE!

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I hope they do show Yui's and (less likely) Minami's arcs in full at some point. I love the goddess arc, though, and at least we're getting a third season, so all is well. It'll be a bit of a tight fit squeezing the arc into twelve episodes, though.

only chance at seeing the yui arc in full is a OVA we wont get it in the anime they are skipping way to much as it is to fit in a past capture

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
wat i hate is that without fiore there, we most likely won't see any of haqua scenes in hell >.<

There will be few.

I mean, look at the opening, her outfit is there.

(That badass outfit.

Oh my god. lol)

Meaning...
she has to get trapped in Hell in order to be betrayed, and therefore have the outfit.

How much will be shown is another story...lol

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
wat i hate is that without fiore there, we most likely won't see any of haqua scenes in hell >.<
It's been a couple of years since I read the respective chapter, but I was knew that something seemed off about Lune stabbing Kanon...
I suppose majority of the hell scenes and
Fiore being captured and interrogated
will be skipped in order to fit the entire goddess arc in.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
It's been a couple of years since I read the respective chapter, but I was knew that something seemed off about Lune stabbing Kanon...
I suppose majority of the hell scenes and
Fiore being captured and interrogated
will be skipped in order to fit the entire goddess arc in.

pretty much most of hell scenes will be out without fiore there. like Emphatic said with her outfit she most likely will go to hell jsut alot of it wont be shown sadly. still aslong as they do ayumi's arc right im fine with it ^^

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Now and Then, Here and There - 3/13
Neo Tokyo

Still haven't gone anywhere else with Now and Then, Here and There, but I will here soon. So the main focus is on Neo Tokyo, a 1989 project by MADHOUSE that consists of three segments that have little or nothing to do with each other. The directors are Rintarō (Metropolis, Captain Harlock), Yoshiaki Kawajiri (Wicked City, Ninja Scroll), and Katsuhiro Ōtomo of AKIRA fame. Chances are, you know one of these titles and have seen it, thus you can immediately recognize the style of them if you were to see this.

It's gorgeous to look at. The stories may vary from people to people (my favorite is The Running Man, which appears to be a lot of people's favorites judging from comments), but I'll be damned if I called this unwatchable, because the animation is amazing. Very well-done. I can't recommend it enough to anime fans, this needs to be seen. Not hard to find online, a quick Google search is all you need.

Last edited:

The Admiral

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket: 2/6

A friend of mine is streaming War in the Pocket in its entirety right now.

I knew what I was getting, but I don't think I was quite ready for this much depression.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Now and Then, Here and There - 7/13

This really is amazing. It's damn dark and intense for sure, and I am feeling very sad from it, but I'm just in love with this. There's just something very special, very powerful about this anime that I can't quite put into words. All I know is I'm looking forward to finishing it tomorrow. I'm expecting to be torn to pieces by the last episode, so I'm preparing myself.

Also, noticed this from MAL. Looks like Little Witch Academia is getting a sequel. Hell to the yes.

I also just noticed that I was late to the punch. That's what I get for not checking in the thread/watching anime for a few days. FFFFFFFF--

Also, do we still not have an exact date for when Higurashi Kaku is coming out? Hauuuuuuu, the wait's killing me, Studio Deen!

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
The kickstarter for Little Witch Academia has almost hit $100,000 in just one day, with a $150,000 target, and just under a month left for it to hit the mark, I don't think this is going to have any trouble getting made.

Thinking about pledging $300 to get that signed BD, if not definitely $100.

Last edited:

The Admiral

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket: 6/6 COMPLETE!

Just

wow

holy ****. War in the Pocket is so great. But it's also unbelievably depressing. I mean, I'm just... at a loss for words as to how saddening this was.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Blood Lad 1/?
Brothers Conflict 1/13
Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei - The Animation 1/13
Fantasista Doll 1/12
Free! 1/12
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou 1/?
Gifuu Doudou!!: Kanetsugu to Keiji 1/?
High School DxD New 1/12
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou 2/12
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen 1/?
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi 1/?
Kiniro Mosaic 1/12
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 1/12
Love Lab 1/13
Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist 1/12
Monogatari Series: Second Season 1/?
Nichijou 10/26
One Piece 603/?
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS 1/12
Rozen Maiden (2013) 1/13
Senyuu. 2 1/13
Servant x Service 1/?
Shingeki no Kyojin 13.5/25
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu 1/13
Teekyuu 2 1/12
Uchouten Kazoku 1/13
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! 1/?

So WataMote is one of my favorite anime this season. the first episode just hooked me. im in love with tomoko her seiyuu did a amazing job with her